Do athletic or muscular guys only like fit girls?

I go to the gym often because I'm trying to lower my fat percentage and get more toned. When you look at me you won't think overweight or skinny,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's a tough question to answer without given pictures. The old saying is that guys are visual creatures more than anything else, which to a certain angle is true, but when you generalize so much you are losing a lot of great qualities.

I myself am extremely athletic (6'2 150lbs..) and I can honestly say that when I was younger up till now, I liked girls that were fit.. But more and more I am seeing these "fit girls" get nasty attitudes towards a man that approaches them - so it's contradictory; who I was attracted to is applying a negative remark against me without even getting to know me. Turn off!

Does that mean I'm instantly for the .. I hate this word.. "fat" girls? No. It means I need to keep looking for my ideal mate.

You see - as times have changed, I'm not so much visual because I recognized behavior that I'm attracted to MORE SO than physical features. If a girl can have fun or be funny, for instance, I would be more inclined to be around her 24/7.. That doesn't mean a relationship, but with how often we are arround each other, something could spark and that would mean a relationship is possible.

Obviously if you're going to the gym and working on your personality, you are more than gold compared to half this world - most people live their lives like zombies, complaining about how they are too busy with kids.. Come on people - "complaining".. Maybe enjoying is a better word!

Regardless, give it time and you'll flourish like a flower. I hope the best,

~ ArtistBBoy