Well I'm 5'4 and I have officially declared migithood.
Short people problems
1. When you can't reach the top shelf of the kitchen cabinets and have to try to use your long arms to put stuff away but can't get it back down.
2. When you have to climb on the counter to get stuff from cabinets.
3. When you can stand perfectly on the bathroom counter and fit there.
4. When your nickname from a guy is shorty because no matter how tall they are you still have to wear heels to be face to face with a guy.
5. You have to buy petite pants because no matter what size you are your pants somehow reach the floor. (I don't have that much of an issue with this probably cause I'm tiny )
6. Guys shirts are like dresses on you.
7. When your short friends are actually taller than you now you know you are short
8. We are constantly used as an arm rest
Perks of being short
1. Short guys make us feel tall.
2. Guys randomly pick you up like some play toy (probably cause I'm light but still ).
3. We are fun size (my only hope to not being called short).
4. Guys apparently "feels more manly" (don't ask me why I'm guessing cause they are bigger).
5. We can hide very well (I fit under the sink cause I'm a short stick).
6. We can do what little kids do; llike climbing on a counter and just standing there ...am a bad influence on little cousins😁😁😁😁
Anyone else have a short girl problem I should add lol?