My perfect Wedding

I am a hopleless romantic and I know it. So no need to tell me.

I really want a winter wedding but if I can't have that then I will have a night wedding...

The proposal

My perfect Wedding

The bouquet

The dress and a short one to allow easy dancing during the reception

The makeup and hair

Reception since it will be winter we will need a tent to stay warm something like this

Catering and music: Do both ourselves music off of an ipod and cater ourselves

Bridesmaid and groomsmen just change the plum to red

Shawls like these so the bridesmaids will stay warm

Grooms cake idea

Wedding cake

First dance song

Must have photos

Wedding lingerie

Our send off

And our send off ride

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 8

• I like the wedding lingerie part.
    Yeah black/red suits are nice, I've been to some weddings where people make girls wear dumb cowboy boots and the men orange/brown tuxes. Needless to say, it doesn't look good.

• Why does your perfect wedding require the guy getting down on one knee?

• M dream wedding: something that doesn't bore everyone who comes to it. Every wedding I've ever been too sucked and was boring for everyone who came. I'll make sure not to force that on my friends and family.
    I'll have a rock band, some strippers and hire Ozzy Osbourne to be the minister.

• Omg😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Guess I'm not getting married because I can't afford something like that.

Oh well.

• When it comes to your own wedding you (and your partner) can do what you like, it doesn't have to be big and expensive, it can be small and inexpensive depending all on what you both want.

• @Unit1 The last wedding I went to was my uncle's and the spotlight was very much on him as it was on his new wife, he planned most of it, too. I think it tends to be on the bride more because I've always heard the wedding planning is the "woman's thing" and that guys didn't care too much about it.

• Then marry a rich woman hahaha

• A student of mine once wrote about her dream wedding. She said, "There will be lots of pretty decorations like flowers, lights, and my husband."

That still makes me laugh when I think about it!

• I totally agree with her but I think bouquets made of paper flowers would be pretty and you can keep it forever plus lots of white Christmas lights strung from the ceiling would be pretty and inexpensive.

• When I was in my twenties, I asked a friend of mine about men and weddings. I asked just how much influence men had over weddings. He replied something to the effect, "Almost none. If we had any influence over weddings, there would be nachos, battlebots, and big screen TV."

;)

• Lmbo! I wonder if the husband knew he was a pretty decoration. 😁

• I think everything you've planned is amazing. The only thing I'm hung up on is the first dance. Not even close to being a country guy. But I think I'm going to steal... borrow a few of your ideas

• You are totally fine! In fact I encourage you borrow some ideas.

• Have you planned the divorce yet? How much money do you anticipate getting?

What Girls Said 12

• Glad you have that all figured out lol

Want to know how far along my wedding planning has gotten?

- I'll wear white
    - And I'm pretty sure I'm settled on the dude

... That's it.

I've got like 2 years to plan it haha

• oh wow! *tears*
    so dreamy...

• This is really nice and practical. :) I love weddings and have pinterest board dedicated to it! Winter weddings are really beautiful but I want mine in the spring. But all your ideas are wonderful. <3

Don't worry about the haters. If I posted mine I'd be called all types of names. :P

• All I know is that the only thing I want to splurge on is yummy food for our guests and a live jazz band that can do big band music and slow jazz so nobody has to deal with a dreadful, cheesy DJ. I'm sure I may get more picky when the time comes. I've never really thought about the little details of my future wedding that much, just the feelings and mood of it. This whole planned out thing is pretty cool though. It is good to know what you want.

• Aww, you have such fabulous and cute ideas for your wedding! Personally, I never gave my wedding much thought. The most I've given it is that I'd like it to be on the first day of autumn. But I love your winter idea!

• That's awesome! :D

• This is so pretty! Love love love!!

• I like the dress, makeup, hairstyle.
    The first must have photo is so cute!

• Aww this all looks gorgeous, I love weddings :)

• Fun fun! I love winter weddings because they are so pretty.

My dream wedding will largely be based on the groom and any input he may have. I just hope we're somewhat on the same page about not overspending (it's just one day; we don't need lace napkins for 400 people we don't even know) and cake smashing. He better not. I didn't get all fancied up and spend thousands on a cake he's going to smear in my face like a one-year-old at a birthday party.

• Sometimes I think most women care about more about the actual wedding than the men they marry.

• That's nice. This post was just for fun and people are taking it way to seriously.

• I do agree with the winter weddings though, they're beautiful.

• Sometimes I think mostly this is true :P

• and the right guy to marry to ;)

• Yeah he is the last piece

• To me, he is 1st and last. But I know what you mean.

Hope you get to have the wedding of your dreams someday. Any lucky Mr. Anon-to-be already? ^^

• I don't know only time will tell.