Proposing Soon? 5 Amazing Engagement Ring Styles

Thinking about proposing this Valentine’s Day? Here are some amazing engagement ring styles your lucky lady will love. Just remember, you don't have to spend all of your savings. As long as you've taken into account your girl's taste and personality, you'll be sure to leave her breathless.

1. The showstopper.

Does she love to be the center of attention? Give her a ring she can brag about.

(source: jewelrywise.com)

2. The antique stunner.

If you’re girl loves a good Jane Austen book, chances are, she’ll also love an antique ring style.

(source: weldons.ie)

3. The non-diamond.

Diamonds aren’t always a girl’s best friend.

(source: huffingtonpost.ca)

4. The modern masterpiece.

If you have a one-of-a-kind girl who tends to prefer modern art and decor, then she might enjoy a unique ring with a contemporary flare.

(source: onestylishbride.com)

5. The classic.

There's just something simple and romantic about a traditional solitaire.

(source: engagementringstips.com)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 39

• My favorite style is the 3 stone.

• The fifth one is the best - nothing beats the classic solitaire. Mine is very similar except there are some side stones on the band as well. The small solitaire ring is great for a woman who isn't that into jewellery, like myself.

The first one is way too flashy and probably very expensive. Same with the second. I don't really get the appeal of the halo rings. The 3rd and 4th are nice and they're great for a woman who has an original style or who wants to make a unique statement.

• I love them all and I'll never have one! *cries*

• The modern masterpiece is more of a handcrafted, artisan jewelry than modern...
    I like that one the best. =)

• I love the antique one, that's beautiful :)

• All of them are too flashy. Fug.

• OH the showstopper is my type of ring. Or if you can get a different coloured diamond that would be amazing.

• Yep you can get diamonds in a different colour. The most common colour besides white is yellow, and they look really nice.

• I am not get married anytime since I never had a bf and all but a antique ring look amazing. I never heard of Jane Austen but I watch her movies. I love those kind of movies and maybe I should read her books. Anyway I might buy myself a ring like that.

• i like heart shaped diamond on platinum ♡

• Blue diamond! Not big though. I don't want to draw attention and get robbed.

• I don't like either of them. I want a heart cut. something simple.

• Ouu I think the fourth one is the prettiest. No blood diamonds though, I wouldn't want to support a system like that. 40.media.tumblr.com/.../...aq2a5T1s4htxto1_500.jpg
    This one is my dream ring though. I'm a huge hippie if you couldn't tell.

• I love blue stones... this one really tickles me
    www.uniquejewelrys.com/.../...t-ring-for-woman.jpg

• No blood diamonds for me thanks.

• my favorite ring is number four that has the blue crystal

• somewhat concerned that this might be an advertisement ploy..

• Number 1 is my favorite

• i like the classic one the best :-) simple and pretty.

• The classic

• I actually want something much bigger.

• More from Girls
    19