What should I wear to my cousin's wedding?

My cousin's getting married in about a week and it's a typical nice-clothes wedding. But the thing is it's outside in a VERY dinky little park (it's a nice park, don't get me wrong, it's just a place where a lot of homeless guys like to hang it out and it's near a busy street). I feel like I should wear something nice, but I don't know if I should go formal dress or slacks or if I can even go with shorts. Advice?

I also LOVE dancing, so I will be doing a LOT of that and need a good outfit for it.

And I have a mink wrap that I don't know if it would be a good idea for me to wear.

And I have a bazillion ladies' hats.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wear a summery dress, not necessarily really formal, but something not too casual either. I would recommend something colourful as well, not black! For shoes I would recommend wedges, however you could go for a formal pair of flats as well. Since it's at a park, I wouldn't recommend thin heels, as they would most likely slip into the grass! Here is some examples of what I would wear, but remember to wear what you want and what you feel comfortable in! Also helpful, it is much better to be overdressed than underdressed!
    [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/zix8w3.jpg[/IMG]

What Guys Said 3

• Khakis.
    .

• I suggest a elegant white dress.

• Shorts or slacks to a wedding, what are you kidding me? NO!

What Girls Said 2

• I just wanted to comment because I'm jealous that you don't know what you're wearing and you get to decide haha
    my cousin is getting married in two weeks and my family is OBSESSED with looks, so my mom, aunts, and grandmother have been hounding me about what I'm wearing for like 6 months. LEAVE ME ALONE

so please wear something that YOU want

• Okay, thank you. And maybe you should try to tell them you have an outfit already?

• wear nice dress... its still a wedding despite the location