Is'' loved me like you do'' by ellie a good wedding first dance song?

love me like you do by ellie goulding is ''our song'' but is it good for a first dance at a wedding? yes im getting married young i know but im happy with my choice so please no comments on that :) thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• No the lyrics are more sexual that romantic.
    Oh and good luck.

• what parts are sexual this is really strange cuz except for the touch me like you do part I see nothing sexual in it at all

• @asker
      The song is about having great sex. The song makes more sense if you replace love with fuck.

Here are some of the lyrics

" You're the only thing I wanna touch"
      " On the edge of paradise"
      " Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find"
      " Yeah, I'll let you set the pace"

• thanks lol I guess i missed these

What Guys Said 3

• It's kind of a novelty song and strongly related to Fifty Shades of Grey, but if you like it, go ahead.

• Sure, why not?

• Yes. It was in fifty shades do you really want your husband to tie u to a chair and beat u?

• it's a freaking song why does it have to link to the movie lol its a song about love for crying out loud not BDSM

• Ok but clear about that with your man or he might get the wrong idea

What Girls Said 4

• I think its an okay song to play at the wedding.

• If you want, sure it will be fine, for a first wedding song

• Congrats on your wedding!! Yeah, it'd be a good song for a wedding.

• I don't like it for a wedding song. I think you want something softer no? I used an old song but it was absolutely beautiful. Love of my Life by Jim Brickman. So amazing listen to it!