Do guys like love letters?

my boyfriend and I have been kind of drifting apart. technically we are on a break and I'm not even certain he feels the same.

I want so badly to let him know I care and Id do anything to make him feel good in our relationship, without being so sappy he'll wanna take off.

do guys even like letters like this. every time I look at articles about how to win your guy back it literally says ignore him, which I have been doing. but at some point can you just be honest or do you have to play the "i don't care" game.

Most Helpful Girl

• I once wrote a boyfriend a love letter and he made fun of me. At first I was offended but then I shrugged it off because he explained that it's a lovely thing to do and he appreciates it however he would rather me show my love for him in everyday mundane things rather than make some fancy letter.

He did commend me on how well written and almost poetic it was though.

Then again... he dumped me recently and is a total asshole so I don't know other guys may think differently...

• I think he's not very emotional. Normally emotional and sensitive guys appreciate love letters over mundane things.

What Guys Said 3

• If it was I, I'd love a love letter, so long as it's not the reminiscent whining that passes for love letters these days. I think when you write something like this it should be affectionate, spunky and fun, so he remembers why he's with you in the first place. In fact, I decided to write one to my girlfriend, it's going to put a grin on her face, I bet-- ahem; keep in mind this alone isn't enough, but it's a great start, forget about this relationship business and go enjoy life together !

• Guys do Like love letters.

Your sitting on to options ignore and hope he comes around or write him a letter to express how you feel.

• I wrote one for someone who is special but all he could say was same. :/

• Yes, and if they say they don't it's probably because the don't know how to read. Me personally I've never received one. The only thing that could be better is having a girl propose marrige. Take my advice. Write it and when you do! Write to the guy who deserves it.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh yes girl! Any guy who likes you would absolutley LOVE a love letter from you! As long as you don't make it creepishly intense, it will make him so happy and put a huge smiole on him face. My boyfriend always lets me know how much he looks forward to reading my messages. He absolutley loves getting love letters from me and he likes me to send him some everyday. It's sp cute! He also sends me love letters. Guys usually love it. It helps them know and remember that you care for them and such.

• Your question can't be really answerd, since not all guys are the same, for example

once I wote a letter to my ex bf, he LOVED IT, and he wrote me back. & I thought this would

be a cute idea to send a card by mail to my Fiance who lives states away. But he

wasn't really into it. lol.

but yeah go for it, why now :) GOOdluck.