Husband gave a girl his number and I'm not happy about it?

My husband was working out town he was doing the electric work at new gas station being built. He got a girls number that works at this gas station and he told me about it but I'm still not sure about it since he 1st told me that he works with her and they don't. Then I told him I was threaten by this which probly pregnancy hormones but then he tells me he's just going help her husband build a deck. I just don't know what to believe. Friday it should took him 2.5 hours to get home and took him 4 hours and he went through the town she works at. I know he's cheated in the past not with me and he says he would never cheat while married. If he ever got caught he wouldn't just be dealing with me but his family. I never had issue with him talking girls he knew before me. I love my husband and I hope he wouldn't do anything to screw up our family. Is he cheating or am I just hormonal pregnant wife?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever it is it doesn't seem to be going in a good direction. I can see why it concerns you, and since you said he has cheated in the past, so yes there is a chance of him doing that again. Those who cheat or have cheated before will probably do it again, married or not married doesn't matter to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really hard to speculate because I wouldn't have any solid evidence other than what I "think".
    What you "think" isn't always true.
    People can have suspicions due to their own insecurity or fear.
    If he gives you reason to believe he is cheating "solid evidence" then you decide what to do from there.
    But he is your husband, you have to trust him.
    If you don't have "trust" then the glue to your relationship is broken.
    Believe in him!
    And even if it turns out you were wrong in what you believed, at least you tried.
    You cannot prevent someone from cheating on you, they will do as they please.
    But what you can control is whether you stay in that relationship or not.
    Over-reacting or accusing him when you have no solid proof will only push him further away from you.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know, but a warning wouldn't be amiss.

What Girls Said 5

• If he's helping her husband build a deck, well golly that would be a great time for you to meet the girl and hang out while the men are working. Maybe make them some lunch.

See how I did that? Now you try it with him. :)

• Sounds pretty bad to me.

• I'm sorry know this isn't funny but that 2.5 hours reminded me of a video i watched a long time ago about how girls act when they think they're man is cheating. kind of coincidental that i find this but at the end of the video the girl said just confront him and don't go crazy with worry. Her words weren't as polite but yeah

• I think I wouldn't be too happy if my husband got some girl's number either. But him going through the town she works at sounds really suspicious.
    I don't know if he is cheating or not. If he keeps being late from work, or if he becomes distant with you or acts strange there might be a problem. I would just keep your suspicions up and keep an eye on him.

• If he told you that's because he wants to make sure you are aware. Why would he tell you if he was cheating? Give him the benifits of the doubt and talk to him. Well he could have hit traffic my commute is 2 hours taken me double that many times. Never know but I think you shouldn't accuse him yet.