Would you marry this Middle Eastern Rich Girl/10 ?

She has good personality that you can get along with.

Condition:
-You must live in the Middle East 3/4 of the year with her
- If you cheat and or attempt to break up, her family will not only kill you but all of your relatives;wipe out your blood line.

What's your decision?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• yes i will marry but I dont like the conditions, they are inhuman

What Girls Said 2

• I highly doubt that she would be okay with marrying a woman.

• This sounds highly discriminatory. Just saying...

What Guys Said 14

• "- If you cheat and or attempt to break up, her family will not only kill you but all of your relatives;wipe out your blood line."

So, they're Islamic, then.

No.

• not all Middle Eastern countries are islamic

• Christianity tells us If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also

• @azanun Exactly.

• Maybe lol

• Not interested. She's too young.

• I'm not into living in Middle East
    I'm not into submission by her family
    I'm not interested on having my kids influenced by religion and luxorious life style
    (...)

No

• I don't know her so, I don't even know if she's worth dating let alone marrying. I'm not moving to the Middle East. I don't cheat, but if her family came after my family, that would be the last thing they'd ever do. Everyone would go boom through the wounder of chemistry. Not only would I kill them, but I'd make them look like terrorists while killing them and get away without a trace.

• Strong delusion.

• Strong everything.

Let me hit you with navy seal copypasta

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.

• Didn't read anything you said. They'd still go boom. It's way too easy to make remote detonators with disposable cell phones and a little bit of electronics experience, and explosive materials are simple to synthesize for anyone with some background in chemistry... Now fuck off...

• I don't want to have a rich wife. Also, I don't date Arabs.

• Sure why not.

• Am I in love with her
    Then maybe

• Id let her use me sexually hasas her own personal pog stick... if I was single.

• She's not my type.

• I think that is not real

• No.
    -I don't find her attractive
    -I don't want to get married
    -I don't want to live in the middle east
    -I don't want to put my family at risk

• 2nd condition is a deal-breaker for obvious reasons. ;p

• Even with out the conditions I will never marry outside of my race