Guys: describe your future wife.

Obviously perfect women don't exist, but I'm interested in seeing what guys want in a future wife. So describe her to me. Hair and eye color, complexion, body size, personality, ect. What sorts of things do you want in someone you could potentially spend the rest of your life with?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Well, lets see, long jet black silky hair, the mocha skin of a far eastern woman, but more towards having a porcelain doll complexion. Dark brown eyes. Must be sophisticated, high class, above pettiness. But still a good mother. What ever country she comes from, needs to be of a high social strata. Bonus points if she has royalty in her immediate family, lost only because of recent communist revolutions.

Oh yeah, I already am married to her haha.

• So far I've noticed I like blunt women, someone who can be emotionally tough and resilient. And, at the same time have a soft heart I'd say I look for that the most. She respects who I am and doesn't try to manipulate me. Works hard in whatever she finds interesting as a job money doesn't matter she's got to enjoy her work.

I remember vividly how I fell for this one girl who I couldn't get over. She played basketball with the guys (Shows toughness, and high self esteem). Her brother got into a shouting match with another guy...she stepped in and protected her brother shouting at the other guy "You're the Pu**y, shut up and play." She's a mere 5'0" tall girl and protected her family I was screwed from the very beginning ROFL. Love blunt tough girls..

• A woman can destroy a man, or make him a great success! I hope my future wife loves me, instead of money. She should understand me well and support my career completely, and she could manage all the family issues well. In a word, I will try my best to fight the outside world, and she take care the inside world.

• So far I've noticed I like blunt women, someone who can be emotionally tough and resilient. And, at the same time have a soft heart<<I'd say I look for that the most. She respects who I am and doesn't try to manipulate me. Works hard in whatever she finds interesting as a job money doesn't matter she's got to enjoy her work.

• One part got messed up "soft heart<<I'd say I look for that the most."

• Dark brown hair, bright blue eyes, athletic. Fun, a little quirky. And not a money hungry snob

• - Brunette

- Can cook

- Bring home the bread

- Good sex

• Really? A career girl? That's interesting. You aren't into more traditional roles for women?

• Not saying he shouldn't. just thought it was odd, since he also wanted someone who could cook.

• mila kunis

• 4 foot to 7 foot tall, vagina, licky lackies, heartbeat, pulse, and a job.

What Girls Said 0