If your husband said he was a sissy and like to dress in women's clothing, how would you respond.

The husband likes to dress as a woman but is not into men. Only to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be come sissy boy lets go shopping and buy you some clothes.

What Girls Said 28

• If my husband 'said he was a sissy and like(d) to dress in women's clothing'

I would tell him to cut the self depreciation, stop with the 'sissy' mentality.

As long as he was in love with me, I was in love with him, and we were just two great lovers ...I don't see how I could initially break up with him just because of that fact.

I'm not going to lie and say it wouldn't be an initial turn off, because I would associate skirts or dresses with femininity. And I like masculinity...(not some macho guy but just...a guy)

I would definitely try to stick it out and not dump a perfectly good man because of clothing tastes.

• 🌿If it did happen and you still love him then never tell him that you are turned off in any way shape or form. It would destroy him initially and or he would always feel insecure about it and may never recover.
      I'll explain. It's his thing, his trigger, his on/off switch. His one thing above all other sexual desires that makes him happy. H-A-P-P-Y!
      Happy❣❣❣ Not to be confused with just happy from any old orgasm.
      If it makes him happy and fullfilled to be a sissy why would you want to take that away from him and make him feel bad about it.
      You can't change it and if you try to he will fantasize about his fantasy with someone else and/or, possibly hate himself for not being able to change his embarassing sex fantasy to satisfy any judgment, criticism or misunderstanding of his sexual trigger, by you.
      You will always be the woman of his dreams if you accept his sexually side. He is simple in this regard, not flexible, just like every man on the planet.
      Relax! It's just sex :)

• I would never tell him his other side puts me of, nor would I be cruel to him. I would support him in every way that I could. However, I am attracted to men not women and do associate skirts and dresses with women. I would respect my sexuality but not at the price of his happiness. I know how to be tactful.

• It's one thing to say he likes to cross dress, it's another to call himself a sissy.

If he is insulting and judging himself, how does he not expect me to do so either?

• It's just sex and he does expect you to be insulting and judging in a sexual way, not a personal way. It's just sex and he loves you. It's what turns him on sexualy and has nothing to do with the rest of his life. Don't make it personal.
      It's just sex and if you are disgusted by it and told him so it would have the same effect on him as if he told his wife that he didn't think she was the most beautiful girl in the world.
      You know! He finds her attractive but tells her their are prettier women around that he does in fact find more attractive. What woman wants to hear that? Most men are smart enough to know this.
      We all know their are plenty of fish in the sea. Of course their is always somebody more beautiful or in your case, someone with a more appealing sex fantasy for yourself.
      You should understand he is a man, not a woman and has a different way of feeling accepted by his companion.
      Empathy, compassion, understanding and compromise are
      the motives for you to accept him.

• He is my husband. I can't throw him like a rubbish. I would try to understand what is the reason behind it and I would talk to him.

• i don't care link

• I would not concern be one bit. I have dated a few x-dressers in my time and it has never been an issue for me.

• id dress him up and ask if he actually loves me or wishes he was me

• 🌿He'd probably say both. Imitation is a very sincere form of flattery. Possibly the most! Especially if the woman feels good about and is secure with her self.

• Well, as long as he's straight and won't dress like a woman in public or in front of me and he doesn't wear my clothes, I think I'd be okay. I'd be pretty pissed that he didn't tell me that before getting married, but everyone has weird interests. I'd just prefer that he'd keep them to himself.

• Most likely he doesn't want to dress in public. Yes, you would be justified in feeling upset. You have to ask yourself if you still love him and if not, divorce him.
      Choosing to stay married and rejecting his sexual insecurity he can not change would only serve to divide you. He can't change his sex trigger just for you. That's like telling a gay person to not be gay.
      If you were married with children you'd then have to ask yourself what's more important. My sexual preferences with my husband or my children, marriage and my husband's vunerable tie?
      Relax it's just sex!

• Well, I'd be put off and would feel a little awkward. I don't think I'd be okay with my husband dressing up like a woman. If that's who he truly wants to be then I might think about separation rather than causing him to be unhappy being someone he didn't want to be.

• 🌿He would be unhappy if you separated because he want's to be with you and want him to be somebody he doesn't want to be.
      Relax it's just sex!

• I would be really angry that he didn't say anything before we were married. I have no idea whether I'd want to end a relationship because of this reason or not. It depends on how attached I was to the guy. If my boyfriend of a year and a half told me this, I wouldn't know what to do since I love him, but at the same time, it is a big turn-off for me. It isn't wrong to dress in female clothing, people have their turn-ons, and if that's yours, then fine. But no one is obligated to be attracted to this. I would suggest not telling your wife. Keep it your secret. If I was the wife, I wouldn't want to know about it at this point.

• I wouldn't mind it, just as long s he's comfortable with it...

• take him to therapy

• Therapy is ok. It can help him to not feel horrible or insecure about his thing. He can not be cured. Trying to do so would be damaging.

• My husband is a sissy and I love him, granted its a little weird for me, but I try not to show it to him. I still love him and we make it work for both of us. We talk about it frequently to understand both sides of the matter.

• 🌿 Never show him that you are even slightly uncomfortable with it. Stop talking about it and just accept him for who he is.
      Continuing to talk about it would be like the both of you discussing how he doesn't find you as the most beautiful woman in the world but he's going to stay with you for now and discuss how he struggles with it.
      Get over it! He has gotten over the fact that their is always going to be somebody younger and prettier than you around the corner.
      Get over how you feel about his insecurity if you love him. It''s ok to stop talking about it now and show him you have accepted him.
      He is married to you and commited himself to you and only you. You should do the same and stop throwing his insecurity in his face. He will love you even more than he does now if you fully accept him by forgetting about both sides of it. Relax! It's just sex!

• are you into women? if not how could you pretend to be with a man who dresses as a woman.

• i'd say I was macho and like to wear tuxedos to bed.

• I would have no issue with this. Big deal frankly

• sO you you want to dress in women's clothing,
    Well then you need to be the HOUSEWIFE...
    Full time...

• You are 100% correct lol... If a woman learns of this and is not bolting for a divorce lawyer, there is still hope to keep the marriage however there will probably be some significant changes. She will expect that he takes on the traditional house"wife" role, doing all the cleaning, cooking, washing and essentially being the maid (ideally giving her more free time)... The probability of being cuckolded at some point is very likely. While keeping the marriage "officially" alive, maybe the woman finds herself happier in such an eventual scenario..

• Divorce. We were never married. no contact.

• actually I don't know if I loved him I probably wouldn't leave him but id say he better NOT be taking it up the A. Or giving it to someone else.

• i don't get it why would someone like to wear women's clothe there really uncomfortable

it isn't about how comfortable the clothes are it's about how comfortable you feel in yourself wearing them, I wear women clothes and I feel myself in them than male clothes, in the new year I'm even wearing women's clothes to work.. granted I do suffer from gender dysphoria but I only know that because I've built up the guts to tell a doctor who I feel.. I think if your supportive great if your not move on, you both deserve to be happy

• "I need a divorce"

• Major turn-off

• I am not into that so ditch him

• I will feel uncomfortable I don't like him to cross dress

• Where are the papers for a divorce?

• o great we can swap outfits, fun!

• Id think he's gay

• I'd ask him how he wanted me to respond, take a lot of time to think about it, try to see his perspective, etc.

That said, if that happened to me personally, I'd be very weirded out and question our marriage.

• 🌿He would want you to respond the same way you would want him to respond when you ask him if he thinks you are beautiful or attractive. Respond the same as he does when you ask him how beatiful or attractive he finds you.
      Respond with kindness, compassion, empathy and love and he will never leave your side for accepting him and his insecurity. Treat him as you like to be treated.
      Respond positively rather than negatively and your marrige would not be in question.

• i would be really weirded out and I would rethink our marriage

• Divorce

• Slap him with divorce papers and then ask for my favorite pair of shoes back, that bastard!

What Guys Said 7

• If this is your husband and I were you... I'd share some clothes maybe.

Guys like this are CDs (cross dressers) or otherwise known as transvestites. As a rule they are heterosexual... they just enjoy dressing in girls clothes.

If your marriage has been and otherwise is good, l wouldn't break it up over this. He still a man and he still loves you... He just has a little girl inside who likes to dress up.

Still... l could understand if this were a bit distressing...

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg
    No Tom Hanks in this version, sorry.

• My wife said ok you will wear a wedding dress to. I did too. Very interesting wedding.

• i would love for my girlfriend to take me shopping for some female clothes and a chastity device and also when i wasn't looking buy a strapon that was realistic looking and use it on me and make me like c***

• I feel horny

• You'd make a sissy boy very happy!😊. I just had a b-day and my wife's gift to me, was a corset, stockings, garter belt and a pair of frilly sissy panties, all in red. Perfect bday outfit😛

• Probably divorce them