10 of the Weirdest things on Amazon part 2

There are some weird things on Amazon, in fact there is so much that this is part two of weird things on amazon.

10. A Domino's Pizza Rolex

So, you are going to buy a Rolex, a real one for over three grand. Now why on earth would someone with that kind of money to blow on such a useless shiny trinket show their love for one of one of the lesser pizza delivery companies. Seriously who is the market for this? The Executives for the Domino's pizza company, cause that can't be a big enough market for Rolex to justify this.

9. Womens Short Shorts Conceal Carry Holster

They say they are for running, but A. If you wear that under a running outfit you probably will have a hard time reaching it. B. if you wear that under a running outfit chances are the shaped bulge will give away that you are packing heat. (side note, what the hell happened to shoulder holsters?)

8. Donald Trump Chia Pet

Now as of a form of making fun of Trump this is a decent way to mock his worst physical feature. However this seems to be made for fans of Donald Trump so why on earth would you market a product to trump supporters that highlights the demon that lives on his head.

7. Wallmonkeys Senior Woman with Asthma Inhaler Peel and Stick Wall

This is another product that begs the question of who is the target audience. Who on earth wants a gigantic sticker of an elderly woman sucking on an inhaler on their wall. Wait, no don't answer that question, because I'm sure its one of those things I'd feel better off not knowing.

6. A Pillowcase with a picture of a Shirtless Nicolas Cage on it

Look I like Nic Cage, He's got the Ability to both act his freaking pants off ala Leaving Las Vegas which made him the fourth youngest winner of the Academy Award for Best Actor and he's also got the ability to make bad movies hysterical. But I really don't want to rest my head on a pillowcase of a shirtless Nic Cage

5. The Weiner Cleaner Soap ring

Yeah, I know about gag gifts but this is just a little out there even for that. Gag gifts can get to a point where it stops being funny and just creates awkwardness and this is definitely something that will get awkward.

4. A playmobil Airport Security checkpoint discontinued by manufacturer ONLY 275 DOLALRS, WHAT A STEAL!

Seriously Legos I could see, Legos are the freaking best. However why collect playmobil, and especially why collect a playmobil where you can play an authority figure who gropes potential terrorists to see if they have a bomb. Again, probably one of those questions that its best for sanity to not know the answer to.

3. A Gangsta Rap Coloring Book

Now I know people who appreciate and enjoy gangsta rap and I know people do make and enjoy Adult Coloring books but I never thought that even adult coloring books would do gangsta rap as a theme.

2. A USB Typewriter for An Ipad

Now I truly don't know how I feel about this, a part of me thinks Ipads are an utter waste of money another part of me says holy fuck that's awesome but it still only works on Ipads. Really too bad they don't make a typewriter laptop desk keyboard attachment as I'd use that.

1. A 55 Gallon Drum of Lube, ON SALE FOR 1468 DOLLARS DOWN FROM A FULL 2500.

Seriously, You don't need that much lube. I'm pretty sure nobody needs that much lube on hand and I'm pretty sure that people need that much lube even less if 1468 dollars is the freaking sale price. This is the third thing on this list that I'm sure I just don't want to know.

If you liked this mytake I've linked part one below.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a30319-10-of-the-strangest-things-you-can-buy-on-amazon-com

Waffles731 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• Wow! A bunch of things I never knew I needed, except the Trump Chia thing. I mean I'm surprised he's not mad about it, the thing has nicer hair than he does :P

• i have a pair of the women short shorts, but i use them under other clothing if i wear them... they aren't very comfortable

• I'd imagine not cause you'd have to wear them under clothing and that presses the handgun into your butt

• Haha awesome. I need to look on Amazon more lol I especially love the gun holster. 😍

• LOL THIS WAS AMAZING
    I would get the holster thing for normal outfits.

• i wonder if there are people buying these stuffs

• 😂😂😂

• neat

• Amazon is just weird in general... you can find almost anything on there lol

What Guys Said 14

• 10. I don't know.
    9. That'll move around less than a shoulder holster, and if you wear one of those belts runners like (with water bottles and a pouch for your keys and stuff) then the holster will be far less obvious)
    8. Aw, these things are all fun.
    7. A medical clinic? Duh.
    6. He has his fans! Don't underestimate how strong their devotion can be. Wanting to lay their head on that hair chest...
    5. Beats the Grapefruit Technique, doesn't it?
    4. As a kid who loved airplanes and travel, this would be an essential accessory for my Playmobil Airport (if I had had one - I had the Majokit one instead). Plus, collectors, right? They'll pay the price to have the complete set.
    3. Dude, think of the artwork - all the graffiti and tattoo and logo-inspired stuff.
    2. Hipsters.
    1. Pretty sure sex clubs and porn studios would like to have that much lube on hand.

• Dude, you have too much time on your hands! But . . . this is truly some weird stuff!

• Not really, There is a subreddit dedicated to weird things on amazon and I looked through it, took the weirdest of the weird, used the image from the amazon product via right clicking and choosing, open image in a new tab.
      Really the only thing that was really time consuming was the Commentary

• Cause I provided commentary

• You have well pleaded your case and I will take the matter under advisement.

• "This is why I am broke"?

• I saw a unicorn mask on Amazon once, it was the most majestic item I've ever seen in my life. I've also seen some really weird stuff.. Like Miso soup..

• 6. A Pillowcase with a picture of a Shirtless Nicolas Cage on it

Well duh, you're not a female, so you won't understand, that some women are into him.

I won't be surprised if women have a Christian Grey Body pillow.

• I was waiting for that 55 gallon drum of lube, i am content this list had it.

• I've seen weirder.

• Remember that Obama dildo everyone was laughing about back in 08? Found that on Amazon once.

• The drum of lube makes sense. Buying in bulk is always better, but the price seems too high.

• dominos pizza watch I would like. love of pizza and a rolex! can't go wrong

• #2 looks cool!

Does the gal come with #1 for that price?

• I want all of it so badly

• I laughed so hard with this.

• Did you get this off a cracked article?

• Nope, there is a weird amazon products reddit and I looked for the weirdest of the weird there

• Ok, just making sure. I know there's a cracked article. Just checkin 👍