What is an "innocent" girl to you?

^ It's up there.And is it a turn-off? I constantly get told that I'm the "innocent girl-next-door" type but I don't know if it's a bad thing or not..What does this even mean?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• "Innocent" is a lack of relationship experience. It isn't anything "bad" like you're valueing it; it's merely a way for other people to judge if you have a similar personality from experience.Here's a way to put it -Kids in class will take a test and pass, yet other kids studied before the test and passed. It's just two different ways of going about life. Granted there are a couple bumps in the road (failures) but it's nothing to hold against yourself.Just because your innocent now doesn't mean you always will be. The thing about innocence that is mainly used at younger ages is related to "sexual experience" because not many kids have that; but in your mid 20'-30's it's about relationship experience; and in later life it's about being a "family" person (Meaning you put family infront of all other priorities)... So while you are innocent in sexuality; I'm innocent in family experience. I haven't had a child and there's no way I would know what it's like for a single mother/father to raise one. So I can't say "i know how it feels" or further discuss the subject, because quite frankly I just don't know what I'm talking about.It's nothing wrong and people don't hold it against me; infact I look forward to having my first kid. It's just simple things in life that we have to learn and accept about who we are.~ ArtistBBoy

• (I am not disagreeing with your post - it resonated ^^ )So, what if you have experienced a lot but have never had sex, & have not been interested in relationships because of work or other obligations...?it is not that you are innocent to life, yet people could look at it that way, just because you are not into relationships...(contradiction here)even tho many do not even want relationships.like someone coming out of a war, they will have experienced a lot, tho they may never have been kissed...?

What Guys Said 13

• Well to me, a girl who is innocent is one who has barely any sexual experience, and either avoids it somewhat in conversations, or has no idea what something is about. The only part about that that bothers me, is when they avoid anything sexual in conversations. One of my closest friends is like this, and she's a nice friend and stuff, but I kinda hate it when she changes the subject immediately after I start talking about sex and stuff. >__>

• Thats not true. I mean I think I'm pretty innocent, but I have plenty experience with guys.

• But can people tell that when they talk with you? If not, then you aren't innocent.

• Do you know what sausage for breakfast means?If not then your innocent...lol

• I have no idea what the hell that means haha.This is starting to worry me =/

• Show Older
    • Duz that mean **** meat sandwiches for lunch?

• You get o full from breakfast you skip lunch and just have a hotdog for dinner :P

• Guys like me love innocent girls cause innocent girls don't have hidden tattoos that most of his friends can tell him about lol and you can move along slowly with them, like have a cool relationship with

• To me it's a girl who likes library's, museums , national parks and eating out at some road side cafe. As opposed to the party going tattooed meth smoking drunken neo Nazi women in my town.I hate thugs and street trash, I grew up around them they are worthless. I fit the criteria I listed above, in the way I live except for the fact that I have a militant streak in me and it's funny I didn't blow up a building or something in my younger days for some radical movement or other.

• To me innocent girl next door is that girl who is very well mannered, doesn't drink much if at all, doesn't smoke, and is a good girlfriend (probably). They don't love easily and may not have exactly fallen in love before because they're hesitant to hook up with guys.

• Sounds more rational than 'innocent' lol

• if ur innocent and hot its a huge turn on

• Innocent girls are a real turn on. It's nice for a change to meet a nice respectable girl. No cussing , no tatoo, just pure innocent girl. <3

• there aren't any more innocent girls over the age of 12 seriousl haha

• If you look VERY closely, there actually are.

• Show Older
    • Actually, I am 20. Never drank, never smoke, never even kissed a guy. It's all by choice. Guys are attracted to me and ask me out. But I want to know that when I am with a guy that it will last. I know I am very innocent and I love that about myself. All of my guy friends say that if they wanted to get married now they would break up with their boyfriends and be with me because they all like the innocent girl type. There are a lot of there, but a lot are too scared to admit it.

• Go to utah, you'll find plenty of innocent girls ;-)

• I actually prefer a innocent girl because to me an innocent girl is sweet, focus's on school, doesn't party, thinks about things before doing them, cute, non-provocative but still attractiveThe list goes on To me none of these are turn-off's. they are all turn-on's if it bothers you just keep your head high and just doing what your doing. Don't let anyone change you.

• that's a huge turn on for a guyhmm..virgin, or few sexual partnerswhen she acts clueless and submissive so I can take the leadit's hard to say though because I know that as humans what we think we want and what we're attracted to are to totally separate things.

• you have fun with the sluts your age you marry the good younger girl that wants a family. its a good thing to be a good girl. as men its hard to get a good girl especially with no assets. the good ones are in high demand. this is why men marry younger. they have to get there career established or their education. at the same time they will probably be sleeping with hos there age that don't want a family. so if you want a family its a good thing to be a good girl.

• As Far as whether it is good or bad... well I'll put it this way...If I'm looking for a long term stable, non sexual relationship I will go after an "innocent" girlIf I'm looking for a short fling, I go for a slut... basically an innocent girl is the opposite of a Nympho or slut. (which are typically bad) but that doesn't mean innocent girls are good either.Personally I think extremes are bad. So anyone who is constatly sexual is pretty bad off, where as someone innocent who avoids it completely isn't that great off either.When I'm looking for a girl I look for a well rounded girl who is comfortable with her sexuality (and mine) but also not entirely about sex.So is being "innocent" bad? not especially, is it good? not especially... its more of a neutral zone.

• Why would a guy want a long-term, non sexual relationship...? Guys have sexual needs..?

• Well not non-sexual relationship... what I mean is long term as in he won't be having sex for a while. A normal relationship would involve sex within as short as a week, or as long as a month or longer depending on how everything is going. While a long term relationship may mean waiting as long as a year or more for marriage ect. and yeah guys have sexual needs, but I know if I met the right girl I would go the rest of my life without sex if it meant being with her.

• Innocent>Not

What Girls Said 6

• I'd consider an innocent girl is someone who could hang out with my ex and be completely confused, (he LOVES sex jokes, and he explained them all to me, in detail, because I was curious and didn't know any better) or someone who has no experience with any sex of any kind.If you've never hooked up/made out, I think that you're innocent.

• Innocent in my definition would be a girl who hasn't had sex and just hasn't slept around or haven't been out with loads of guys (:

• Thats called a virgin...

• an innocent girl is just a bad girl that doesn't get caught :)its the attitude, like personality, you can have sex and etc, but you have to still be level headed and etc, be polite and so on (:

• Someone who isn't slutty and doesn't sleep around.

• >> It is quite a generalization, & the term does not fit many peoples lives..Many people have a great deal of life history, tho they may not have been in a romantic relationship..The reference should be specific, call it d*** innocence * or sexual innocence *..cause you know, there are tons of experiences that people who have done every sex position imaginable have never had. >> What if you have experienced a lot but have never had sex, & have not been interested in relationships because of work or other obligations...?it is not that you are innocent to life, yet people could look at it that way, just because you are not into relationships...(contradiction here)even tho many do not even want relationships.like someone coming out of a war, they will have experienced a lot, tho they may never have been kissed...? -

• cheifnavarro is a stroke.