What is an "innocent" girl to you?

^ It's up there.

And is it a turn-off? I constantly get told that I'm the "innocent girl-next-door" type but I don't know if it's a bad thing or not..What does this even mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Innocent" is a lack of relationship experience. It isn't anything "bad" like you're valueing it; it's merely a way for other people to judge if you have a similar personality from experience.

Here's a way to put it -

Kids in class will take a test and pass, yet other kids studied before the test and passed. It's just two different ways of going about life. Granted there are a couple bumps in the road (failures) but it's nothing to hold against yourself.

Just because your innocent now doesn't mean you always will be. The thing about innocence that is mainly used at younger ages is related to "sexual experience" because not many kids have that; but in your mid 20'-30's it's about relationship experience; and in later life it's about being a "family" person (Meaning you put family infront of all other priorities)

... So while you are innocent in sexuality; I'm innocent in family experience. I haven't had a child and there's no way I would know what it's like for a single mother/father to raise one. So I can't say "i know how it feels" or further discuss the subject, because quite frankly I just don't know what I'm talking about.

It's nothing wrong and people don't hold it against me; infact I look forward to having my first kid. It's just simple things in life that we have to learn and accept about who we are.

~ ArtistBBoy

• (I am not disagreeing with your post - it resonated ^^ )

So, what if you have experienced a lot but have never had sex, & have not been interested in relationships because of work or other obligations...?

it is not that you are innocent to life, yet people could look at it that way, just because you are not into relationships...(contradiction here)even tho many do not even want relationships.

like someone coming out of a war, they will have experienced a lot, tho they may never have been kissed...?

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 14

• Well to me, a girl who is innocent is one who has barely any sexual experience, and either avoids it somewhat in conversations, or has no idea what something is about. The only part about that that bothers me, is when they avoid anything sexual in conversations. One of my closest friends is like this, and she's a nice friend and stuff, but I kinda hate it when she changes the subject immediately after I start talking about sex and stuff. >__>

• Thats not true. I mean I think I'm pretty innocent, but I have plenty experience with guys.

• But can people tell that when they talk with you? If not, then you aren't innocent.

• Guys like me love innocent girls cause innocent girls don't have hidden tattoos that most of his friends can tell him about lol and you can move along slowly with them, like have a cool relationship with

• To me innocent girl next door is that girl who is very well mannered, doesn't drink much if at all, doesn't smoke, and is a good girlfriend (probably). They don't love easily and may not have exactly fallen in love before because they're hesitant to hook up with guys.

• Innocent girls are a real turn on. It's nice for a change to meet a nice respectable girl. No cussing , no tatoo, just pure innocent girl. <3

• Do you know what sausage for breakfast means?

If not then your innocent...lol

• I have no idea what the hell that means haha.

This is starting to worry me =/

• Duz that mean **** meat sandwiches for lunch?

• You get o full from breakfast you skip lunch and just have a hotdog for dinner :P

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 7

• I'd consider an innocent girl is someone who could hang out with my ex and be completely confused, (he LOVES sex jokes, and he explained them all to me, in detail, because I was curious and didn't know any better) or someone who has no experience with any sex of any kind.

If you've never hooked up/made out, I think that you're innocent.

• an innocent girl is just a bad girl that doesn't get caught :)

its the attitude, like personality, you can have sex and etc, but you have to still be level headed and etc, be polite and so on (:

• Innocent in my definition would be a girl who hasn't had sex and just hasn't slept around or haven't been out with loads of guys (:

• Someone who isn't slutty and doesn't sleep around.

• im a girls whose casual and a tom boy w/ guys who i friend zone but freeze up in front of a hottie or dogs and avoid them like a plague and have absolutely ZERO experience because i have a sex phobia implemented by traditional parents and constantly avoid anything sexual or its topic and im 18 :(

More from Girls
2