Celebrities considered attractive but are actually ugly

I'm not going to sugercoat this one, I can say these celebs are so attractive and good looking but what would be the point in that?

Instead I rather be honest, unlike the clouded warped sheep drinking from beer goggles who think everyone is attractive...

10. Jennifer Lawrence

Celebs considered attractive but are actually ugly.............

Whether it's because she was in hunger games or a great actress, the fact that she is considered attractive is crazy.

She's hideous...

9. Pewdiepew

Many girls lust over this swedish meatball, as funny and silly as this guy is.

He's not overly-handsome, just look at his father he looks like a registered sex offender...

8. Beyonce

She maybe a diva, but her true looks come out when she's pumped up.

Just look at that muscle definition, yikes...

And this?

Hands in the air, like you just dont care if you ugly...

7. Wayne Rooney

He's like white shrek.

6. Mick Jagger

This guy has done drugs, and still can buss out a move in his 60s, I admit he looks well for his age...

But still no stunner, by a long shot...

5. Debby Ryan

She's adorable, but let's be honest she ain't attractive.

4. Kelly Osbourne

I respect her for her weight loss, she looks better than ever...

But let's be honest here she ain't attractive by a mile..

3. Seth Rogen

OK his films were entertaining to say the least, but other than that this fat funny man is hideous to look at...

2. Matt Smith

This guy is like a walking frankenstein, good actor , probably the best doctor who there's ever been, but damn is he UGLY...

1. Niall Horan (One Direction)

3516

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 34

• You do realize when you pick a not so flattering picture, anybody can look bad, right?

• You are delusional. Both Beyonce, Jennifer and Debby Ryan are above average. Matt and that Direction boy are too. Maybe you don't like them, but they are no where near ugly or even just average looking.
    That one with Beyonce is just cowardly, you just go on and pretend no one will be able to take even one bad picture of you, in a situation where you are performing and jumping around.

• I am delusional really? Or are the people who think everyone is attractive delusional too

• People see, people do, it's as simple as that. I am not brainwashed by anything, and you suggesting that is only ignorant. In the real world, those people are sill above average. Sure if they weren't famous they would look more plain, but they would still be more attractive than the average person.
      Who cares about their level of attractiveness anyways? There are more important problems in the world.

• It's funny that you claim people are "brainwashed" when there are so many people who think exactly like you all over the internet, who think it's ok to insult others looks just because it's not their preference. People calling celebrities "fat" or "ugly". If you think for one second that you're above anyone else for spreading your hateful and very typical opinion around then you're beyond mistaken because you're exactly like all of the other superficial twits.

• I found most of these to be attractive, apart from Wayne, Mick and Kelly. I think Jennifer is beautiful inside and out!
    You can put Kylie Jenner in here though. Have you seen her on Keeping Up with the Kardashians? She looks chubbier in the face and isn't as attractive as Kim or Kendall.

• This Take is stupid to me, especially since attraction is subjective. And so what if there are some people who think everyone is pretty? That is their thought.

You just sound ignorant/stupid. :)

• Don't forget Owen Wilson.

• Some of these are extremely unflattering pictures.

And Bill Clinton terrified me. :'C

• you are totally wrong about all of them. they are unique and beautiful in their own way. and you saying that 'they're ugly', it doesn't define them, it defines you as a person.

• 10) I love Jennifer Lawrence and I think she's beautiful. I could see why some might not find her attractive though.

9) PIEWDIE PIE is fucking hot! NUFF SAID.

8) Yea, Beyonce is pretty average to me. She definitely looked better when she was younger. Rihanna needs more cred for her beauty.

7) I've never even heard of Wayne Rooney

6) Mick Jagger probably looked a lot better when he was younger.

5) Debby Ryan is gorgeous. Bye.

4) I don't think Kelly is ugly.

3) Seth Rogan along with James are my spiritual animals.

2) I've never even heard that Matt Smith was hot, but I see why is definitely isn't hot.

1) I used to never be attracted to Niall, but he's a cutie.

• If Beyoncรฉ is ugly where does that leave the rest of us lol

But I do agree that some people are seen as attractive when they are not just because they are celebrities. I wouldn't go as far as to say these people are ugly, but I think some people's looks are definitely overrated because they are famous.

• Pewdiepie is hideous, just like Justin Bieber. I don't know why so many girls fawn over them...

Most female celebs without makeup look like an average person, or even worse without it. I've actually found a LOT look like complete shit without it.

• If Justin Bieber were just a normal kid, and didn't have all this hate to his name, he would be considered very attractive. I am not very fond of his person, but that doesn't mean I can call him ugly, when in fact he is not. It would simply be untrue.

• Wtf this shit got promited? Gag has some serious problems.

Beauty is subjective. Your opinion isn't the only one. And most people have different opinions since most of the people you listed are thought to be very attractive.

• That's fine, I respect that... But this a "Mytake" meaning it's a article informing people of one's opinions, not what everyone else thinks

• That's still your opinion, and your entitled to that. But if you feel my take was "shitty" why don't you take it upon your self to write one yourself, if you can do better...

• I will propably write a take in the near future, but not some lame list about things I find ugly.

• I don't see why people feel entitled to pick celebrities apart just because they're famous, I see this sort of shit all of the time and honestly it makes me sick. Who are you to judge how anyone else looks, if you don't like it don't look, you don't have to be a superficial jerk. Ok so they're not good looking to you, lets make a take about it, how about you post a picture and let us make a take about how we think you look or about how unattractive personalities like yours are to some of us.

• Beauty is subjective but we can agree on Wayne is punching well above his weight.
    fabwags.com/.../wayne-rooney-coleen-wedding.jpg

• Oooook...
    But their looks don't diminish their talent (and good looks don't boost talent either)...

• Funny how you've chosen bad pictures of all of them. Anyone can do that.

Either way, attraction is subjective. You are entitled to an opinion but don't be alarmed when people diagree with you.

Goes without saying but this is extremely shallow. They should be celebrated for their talents and contributions to society, not picked apart and belittled for the way they look.

• thank you.. really. i've been wanting to say this for SO LONG. at least someone understands.

• Beyonce doesn't always look like that..
    she's not the best looking but she isn't ugly.

• One time she got an award on TV for world's hottest women or some shit like that... I mean she's pretty but definitely not the hottest woman in the whole world. lol

• I Only included her in this take, because of that particular face she made in her music awards performance.
      Other than that beyonce is a atttractive woman, but not the best looking...

She's like a 7... or 8 ... but no more

• Okay... The first pic of Beyonce just scared the crap outta me! Ahh It's gonna haunt me forever! :-\

• lol, I was like _ alrightly , Seth Rogen is chubby guy with curly almost orange hair and so on.. but in my personal opinion he's really cute and I would /so/ date him. lets be honest, not everyone has crush on Brad Pitt , Ryan Gosling... :D right? at least I don't... ;)

• I don't agree with all of these. I actually think Matt Smith and the One Direction guy are cute. And so does Beyonce. You just picked bad pictures of them.

• More from Girls
    14

What Guys Said 15

• If you look at the first picture of Beyonce long enough, you'll see Bill Clinton's face in her crotch area. LMAO

• I think Debby Ryan and Jennifer lawrence are both pretty good looking. I agree that the rest are kinda ugly though.

• J Law and Beyonce are the only ones I find attractive, but you could have chosen better pics of Beyonce xD

by the way, who the hell thinks Rooney is attractive? hahahah

• Well yeah but
    DON'T SPEAK A SINGLE WORD ABOUT WAYNE AND JENNIFER.
    They're my love ๐Ÿ˜

• I never understood the Beyonce thing, she has zero appeal to me.

• Whatever you say bro

• shit beyonce is fine, Jennifer Lawrence has a strange type of beauty but still good looking. ill tell you ho is UGLY. IGGY AZALEA

• What? Matt Smith is sexy as hell and I'm not even gay!

You forgot Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.

• Actually for Wayne Rooney it's the opposite of what the crowd say. Just saying

• You forgot britney spears...

• This is Bullshit.

• Jennifer Lawrence basic. Bey alright. Not super hot, but not ugly at all. I don't know why bitches throw themselves at Pewdiepew. He's a douche both in appearance and personality. I agree about Deb Ryan and yeah that Kelly chick basic. As far as the rest of the guys I'm not gay, but they look basic to me.

• Goes to show you looks don't matter. Only money and power do.

• You're probably uglier than all of them put together...

• I agree with this myTake and I feel like a few more teenage girl celebrities could be added but I don't want to type them all out.