Celebrities considered attractive but are actually ugly

I'm not going to sugercoat this one, I can say these celebs are so attractive and good looking but what would be the point in that?

Instead I rather be honest, unlike the clouded warped sheep drinking from beer goggles who think everyone is attractive...

10. Jennifer Lawrence

Celebs considered attractive but are actually ugly.............

Whether it's because she was in hunger games or a great actress, the fact that she is considered attractive is crazy.

She's hideous...

9. Pewdiepew

Many girls lust over this swedish meatball, as funny and silly as this guy is.

He's not overly-handsome, just look at his father he looks like a registered sex offender...

8. Beyonce

She maybe a diva, but her true looks come out when she's pumped up.

Just look at that muscle definition, yikes...

And this?

Hands in the air, like you just dont care if you ugly...

7. Wayne Rooney

He's like white shrek.

6. Mick Jagger

This guy has done drugs, and still can buss out a move in his 60s, I admit he looks well for his age...

But still no stunner, by a long shot...

5. Debby Ryan

She's adorable, but let's be honest she ain't attractive.

4. Kelly Osbourne

I respect her for her weight loss, she looks better than ever...

But let's be honest here she ain't attractive by a mile..

3. Seth Rogen

OK his films were entertaining to say the least, but other than that this fat funny man is hideous to look at...

2. Matt Smith

This guy is like a walking frankenstein, good actor , probably the best doctor who there's ever been, but damn is he UGLY...

1. Niall Horan (One Direction)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 35

• LMAO! what's up with that Beyonce's gif? that was kinda unexpected to see a face coming from there

• Oooook...
    But their looks don't diminish their talent (and good looks don't boost talent either)...

• 10) I love Jennifer Lawrence and I think she's beautiful. I could see why some might not find her attractive though.

9) PIEWDIE PIE is fucking hot! NUFF SAID.

8) Yea, Beyonce is pretty average to me. She definitely looked better when she was younger. Rihanna needs more cred for her beauty.

7) I've never even heard of Wayne Rooney

6) Mick Jagger probably looked a lot better when he was younger.

5) Debby Ryan is gorgeous. Bye.

4) I don't think Kelly is ugly.

3) Seth Rogan along with James are my spiritual animals.

2) I've never even heard that Matt Smith was hot, but I see why is definitely isn't hot.

1) I used to never be attracted to Niall, but he's a cutie.

• You do realize when you pick a not so flattering picture, anybody can look bad, right?

• I found most of these to be attractive, apart from Wayne, Mick and Kelly. I think Jennifer is beautiful inside and out!
    You can put Kylie Jenner in here though. Have you seen her on Keeping Up with the Kardashians? She looks chubbier in the face and isn't as attractive as Kim or Kendall.

• lol, I was like _ alrightly , Seth Rogen is chubby guy with curly almost orange hair and so on.. but in my personal opinion he's really cute and I would /so/ date him. lets be honest, not everyone has crush on Brad Pitt , Ryan Gosling... :D right? at least I don't... ;)

• niall is hot
    but with the other people, I agree with you

• I don't agree with all of these. I actually think Matt Smith and the One Direction guy are cute. And so does Beyonce. You just picked bad pictures of them.

• Funny how you've chosen bad pictures of all of them. Anyone can do that.

Either way, attraction is subjective. You are entitled to an opinion but don't be alarmed when people diagree with you.

Goes without saying but this is extremely shallow. They should be celebrated for their talents and contributions to society, not picked apart and belittled for the way they look.

• I don't see why people feel entitled to pick celebrities apart just because they're famous, I see this sort of shit all of the time and honestly it makes me sick. Who are you to judge how anyone else looks, if you don't like it don't look, you don't have to be a superficial jerk. Ok so they're not good looking to you, lets make a take about it, how about you post a picture and let us make a take about how we think you look or about how unattractive personalities like yours are to some of us.

• the only thing ugly on this mytake is your attitude and mindset everybody has unflattering photos

• In my opinion model Cara Delevingne should've been on this list.
    I dont understand the big fuss over her. Take off the makeup and she's pretty average looking. Makeup can do wonderful things i guess.

• Beauty is subjective but we can agree on Wayne is punching well above his weight.
    fabwags.com/.../wayne-rooney-coleen-wedding.jpg

• How is Jennifer Lawrence hideous? I would like to see the author of this amazing piece of work lol

• It's amazing what unflattering photos will do. But everyone has their own likes & dislikes, it's all subjective. I'm glad not everyone likes the same thing, that'll be boring.

• This post was hilarious. But don't touch Bey and Jennifer Lawrence. Everyone knows that they're gawjus!

• Some of these are extremely unflattering pictures.

And Bill Clinton terrified me. :'C

• Debbie Ryan and Jeniffer Lawrence are actually quite good looking. You were spot on with the others though.

• honey, why the hate? i understand it's your opinion plus please keep it to yourself in that case because as you can see, nobody agrees with you...
    They are unique and special in their own way

• you are totally wrong about all of them. they are unique and beautiful in their own way. and you saying that 'they're ugly', it doesn't define them, it defines you as a person.

• More from Girls
    15

What Guys Said 16

• J Law and Beyonce are the only ones I find attractive, but you could have chosen better pics of Beyonce xD

by the way, who the hell thinks Rooney is attractive? hahahah

• This is Bullshit.

• You forgot britney spears...

• Whatever you say bro

• Actually for Wayne Rooney it's the opposite of what the crowd say. Just saying

• What? Matt Smith is sexy as hell and I'm not even gay!

You forgot Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.

• Jennifer Lawrence basic. Bey alright. Not super hot, but not ugly at all. I don't know why bitches throw themselves at Pewdiepew. He's a douche both in appearance and personality. I agree about Deb Ryan and yeah that Kelly chick basic. As far as the rest of the guys I'm not gay, but they look basic to me.

• shit beyonce is fine, Jennifer Lawrence has a strange type of beauty but still good looking. ill tell you ho is UGLY. IGGY AZALEA

• Goes to show you looks don't matter. Only money and power do.

• You're probably uglier than all of them put together...

• Jennifer Lawrence really is beautiful!!!

• I agree with this myTake and I feel like a few more teenage girl celebrities could be added but I don't want to type them all out.

• I think Debby Ryan and Jennifer lawrence are both pretty good looking. I agree that the rest are kinda ugly though.

• Well yeah but
    DON'T SPEAK A SINGLE WORD ABOUT WAYNE AND JENNIFER.
    They're my love 😍

• I never understood the Beyonce thing, she has zero appeal to me.

• If you look at the first picture of Beyonce long enough, you'll see Bill Clinton's face in her crotch area. LMAO