Places to go to in Kuala Lumpur ❤

Places to go to in Kuala Lumpur ❤

Kuala Lumpur, the heart and soul of Malaysia. 💙 Here's a few places worth visiting if you ever come to Malaysia!

1. Petronas Twin Towers

They were the tallest buildings in the world from 1998 to 2004 and still remain the tallest twin towers in the world. It is a landmark of Kuala Lumpur, along with the Kuala Lumpur Tower nearby. Inside the building locates one of the largest shopping malls in Malaysia - Suria KLCC. It also features a park and a double decker skybridge that's connecting the two towers on the 41st and 42nd floors.

2. Bukit Bintang

It is the name of shopping and entertainment district of Kuala Lumpur. It has long been KL's most prominent retail belt that is home to many landmark shopping centres, cafés, bars, night markets, as well as hawker type eateries. This area is very popular among both the tourists and the locals, especially the youths.

3. Thean Hou Temple

It is a landmark six-tiered Chinese temple located in Kuala Lumpur. The temple was built by the Hainanese community living in KL and is dedicated to the Goddess Tian Hou (The Heavenly Mother).

4. Batu Caves

It is a limestone hill that has a series of caves and cave temples. The cave is dedicated to Lord Murugan and it is the focal point of the Hindu festival - Thaipusam. Also, it has 272 steps up to the temple cave.

5. Petaling Street

It is a Chinatown located in Kuala Lumpur. Haggling is a common sight here and the place is often crowded with both locals and tourists. This area has tons of restaurants and food stalls. My all time fave delicacy that could only be found here is the famous wanton mee and the local favourites' air mata kucing.

Hope you enjoyed reading it! :)

mskay is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 3

• Lovely, i am sure we will plan our next trip soon. Batu caves looks interesting :)

• Yup batu caves is definitely interesting!

Tip: don't carry any backpack or wtv to climb up the 272 steps, trust me, you'd be tired if the bag is heavy (:

• Will certainly plan a trip there as Malaysia looks like such a beautiful place. Thank you for the helpful tip :) Oh dear 272 steps, wow

*hmm, now how would i carry my wife up those stairs, haha... just kidding

• The only place I didn't managed to go to was the Thean Hou Temple

• Nice take! One day I'd visit Malaysia 😊

What Girls Said 8

• OMG 😱 its beautifullll 😄😍😍 I hope I will go there someday 😄

• Ahah ikr! Petaling St is definitely the best place to go to for cheap and delicious food 😄

• Yesh definitely!

• Hahha yaaaay 😄👏

• Wow that cave looks just amazing! 😱
    Looks almost like a world wonder to me :O
    Now I'll have to go to Kuala Lumpur and see this for myself..😏😍

• Yesss it's really amazing! But you gotta be careful when you go to the open caves tho, lots of birds will passed by ahah if you get what I meant xD

• lol I can imagine ^^;

• Bukit Bintang is calling my name, haha.
    :)

• That's my fave place to hang out with friends ahah

• I wanna travel to all these places!!! Especially the Thean Hou Temple >:O

• These places are fun to go. But it can be dangerous if you're going there at night, especially Petaling St and Bt Bintang. Stay safe (: Awesome take too!

• OMG Bukit Bintang look like a hell lot of fun here!!!

• Petaling Street in the second picture look exactly like a street market in China! :o

• These places look very fun to go to! I am certainly going to visit Kuala Lumpur soon.

• Oh welcome to Malaysia!! 😄

Ahah yup these places are definitely fun to go to, especially KLCC