Why men love skinny women [Hard Truth]?

As a guy who made research on what guys like with 20 years of experience. With years of researching what do they really like, I finally found out... it wasn't easy, To everyone who helped me: Thank you everyone, you helped me through my most stressful times and all the hard work has paid off. Thank you, again!

From story to story...

Apparently, the whole "curvy" girl movement was a total lie.

According to Daily Mail, a major study was done, and, SPOILER ALERT: Guys like Taylor Swift’s body over Kim Kardashian’s.

Why men love skinny women [Hard Truth]?

Why men love skinny women?

Men find thinner women attractive because they associate their body shape with youth, fertility and a lower risk of disease.

This is according to a new study by the University of Aberdeen which found 'evolutionary fitness' determines what men find appealing.

A major study involving almost 60,000 volunteers rating almost 1,000 variations of the female figure discovered tall and slender is more attractive than curvy and hourglass-shaped.

I wrote this myTake [Hard Truth] just because the previous was featured and it's expressing women opinion that also insults skinny girls. Don't tell what guys like, I prefer skinny women, some do fat some do chubby. But writing myTakes and saying what guys like is just a total bullshi* and shouldn't be even featured myTake.

Why can't we celebrate women's bodies without trying to make one seem "better" than the other?

So what do you think?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 37

• Onision has a bone to pick with you. https://youtu.be/ecXOVyMenQU

• Can we stop this skinny vs. curvy argument and just leave people to like what they like? Frankly it's getting out of hand and is just stupid as f. 😛 Both skinny and curvy have their beauty. :) Everyone likes different things. That's ok!

• i am curvy... and meh... to each their preference

• The 2nd girl is so skinny that her face looks huge compared to her body. Reminds me of Bratz Dolls.
    honestmum.com/.../...e-Fitness-Doll-Asst-FW-XS.jpg
    First one is hot though.

• It should be why SOME men love skinny women. Jesus everyone have different tastes can we shut up about this debate rather bigger or smaller is better. If someone rejects you over your body then be someone else for you.

• I wrote this myTake [Hard Truth] just because the previous was featured and it's expressing women opinion that also insults skinny girls. Don't tell what guys like, I prefer skinny women, some do fat some do chubby. But writing myTakes and saying what guys like is just a total bullshi* and shouldn't be even featured myTake.

• I know but these mytakes about sizes debate is getting stale, there plently of things to write about, why this when it been writen hundred times already. Yes I can not read it but I did wanted to read it and I decided I was annoyed by it and didn't like it. Its my opinion.

• Because other people make claims about what most men like. "Most men like girls with some meat on their bones." This take is a counterclaim to that assertion. The going idea in the West is this idea of glorifying heavier women and putting them on a pedestal as a means to just give them a cookie for being overweight. So everyone lies and says that heavy women are hot. When in actuality a greater percentage of skinny girls are viewed as *generally*, as in more often than not, attractive. Whereas, when we should talk about what "some men" love, it should be in regards to heavy women. Skinny is most desirable.

When you simply say "some this" and "some that", it is simply a copout answer. It's a refusal to engage the topic or maintain any stance. It's politically correct garbage.

• I'm thin but I have curve to me. These women are really really thin, wow !

• and lovely too!

• But these women still don't have an ass. And the ones in the pics have at best a C cup. I'd rather have a 36 DD woman.

• Those girls are a cups for sure.

They have nothing.

• LOL and I'm supposed to just believe this am i?

• Knew it! xD

• I saw in one of the comments that this take was suppose to a joke about a previous take that was featured about curvy women. So, for any of this take that wasn't actually a joke. I first want to say, I think we should quite trying to make one thing sound better than the other and just appreciate both for what they are. Second, I also think we need quite deciding what the other gender likes based on gossip and things we read, when we are in fact not that gender and have no clue what they actually want because everybody is different and not everybody likes or wants the same thing.

As far as this study goes, being as that most research studies change on a dime. I usually don't put much merit in them, since they are ever changing. So, that study may have been true for those men but that doesn't include the entire male population around the world, just the ones they selected for the study. I mean, they could do a study and say "this is what women want in a man" or "this is what all women want a man to look like" but that wouldn't include all the women around the world that don't want that. So, I don't find these studies to be accurate and at the end of the day, who really cares? It meaningless in the grander scheme.

• this was a copy - paste study. But yes it was made as a joke. This kind of myTakes shouldn't be featured. The girl who was writing how all men love chubby guys wtf is wrong.

I love skinny women.

• Okay, can't say if I've seen that one or not because there's a lot of weight takes on here. So, I can't pinpoint which is which.

• Ah. . . Can't be bothered. I'm away for a coffee.

• I see what you mean. Are you just trying to acknowledge skinny women aswell because the other mytake about curvy women dissed skinny chicks?

• that's right. I expressed opinion that, that kind of myTakes shouldn't be featured neither mine.

• I figured ^^* nice mytake :)

• Daily mail is not truth but representing gossip and further branding what is in trend.

• What? What mate? lol Eh So now I am suppose to be that skinney eventhough naturally I am thick! Fuck it. LOL

• How about you post a link to this so called Major study?

• So this is more what you personally like then?

• Each and every body type can be appealing and look attractive granted the person is healthy looking and not obese or anorexic. If you are healthy and your body fits your frame (which it should if you are a healthy weight) then there's no need to be insecure and no need for anyone to bring another down. Some women are naturally skinny, other women naturally have a fuller frame. That doesn't make one body type more attractive than the other. Besides I'd argue that face and personality would count more than the body on a woman. (well on a man too for that matter).

• Heck, even if the person is not at a healthy weight there still isn't a reason for anyone to bring another person down. Bringing people down doesn't solve anything. In fact, it only makes things worse. People need to learn that bringing people UP is a much better, all around happier, method. People should be encouraging those that are too skinny or too fat rather than putting them down and telling them that no one will ever love them or find them attractive and that they suck the way they are and that they should go kill themselves. Like that is so cruel.

*note, I don't think you were saying it was okay for people to make fun of anyone, but when you said "if you are healthy and your body fits your frame then there's no need to be insecure and no need for anyone to bring another down" made me think about that.*

• I agree with this: Besides I'd argue that face and personality would count more than the body on a woman

• Oh, I wasn't trying to say that you were implying that! Just what you said made me think about that topic. I wasn't directing it at you or anyone in particular, just ranting :P

And yeah, people of course aren't required to find an unhealthy person unattractive, but they also can be a decent human being and not bring them down. Like, yeah, you don't like that kind of body, okay fine.. you don't have to like it, but you can also not be a giant jerk and make rude comments. If you don't like the way they look, you don't have to say anything! If they ask how they look then give them an honest, but respectful, opinion. But if no one is asking, why the heck to people feel the need to tell them about it? It's really none of their business, you know?

• There's a difference between skinny and emaciated. Those girls you posted. on your take are emaciated. Anyone with common sense in this world knows that guys like all sorts of types of women. Skinny. Fat Curvy. Chubby. And even emaciated apparently. Whatever. People like what they like. This isn't new.

• This take was written by a skinny shapeless girl, who's butthurt that men don't find her attractive.

This take is complete bullshit. I've met dozens of guys. DOZENS. and not these pathetic basement dwellers that saturate this site. And not ONE has said he prefers skinny girls over fit, curvy girls.

Get over yourself chica. If you're unhappy with the way you look, fix it.

• I'm guy and 3 fat girls like it :D

• Seriously though, who the hell cares what "most" guys like, if your entire existence is to please perfect strangers then you really need to stop letting the rest of the world how to live your life.

I agree with you though, women need to stop insulting other women to feel better about themselves and their body type.

• Guys prefer slim, like Taylor Swift sure but with bigger and surely gravity defying breasts are a must. Again they like slim but not so anorexic as you have tried desperately to make obvious in the photo.

Perhaps to make it visual for you guys like Taylor swifts body and kim Kardashians breasts on that same body. And when I say "guys" I mean most.

Thankfully for any normal looking girl women only possess one vagina and men soon come to the realization (some are slower than others) is that they can't all get with the same hot women so have to settle, and that is how families are made.

Looks fade we all get ugly and the cycle starts again. Even the seemingly perfect women turn into wrinkled old hags not desired by any men, so what are you trying to grasp here?

• and you are a guy asking this i just realized? Obviously a skinny hater, but skinny does not mean anorexic. I am slim and eat all the time and hardly work out, I sit on my ass for hours a day too and I am almost 30. So for most its just the body type.

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1478327-taylor-swift-or-nicki-minaj this is a poll I did a while ago, so it might be helpful to have a look at the comments

• Some guys do love waif like women. Can't deny it. #hardtruth

• More from Girls
    17

What Guys Said 47

• sorry dude, but no way.

• 'healthy body shapes' like RabbitHeart said. those girls did not look healthy in those pics and kim is far from most men's ideal of curvature.

• I like fit girls petite but with curves.
    Not skinny per se (def not skinny like your last pic here) and not fat, chubby, or really "curvy" (aka fat or chubby usually lol)

• this myTake was written because previous was talking also BS :D

• ohh haha got it, ya the fat acceptance propaganda lol, Fight the good fight brother!

• yeah just look how women are bothered and they're crying all over myTake haha

• No, I think your "research" is flawed. Many men, if not most, prefer a woman with some natural meat on her bones.

It's hard for me to find a girl with a gap between her legs sexy.

• I have one of those gaps. before gag I didn't even know that was a thing, but while I'm skinny I have fairly thick, slightly toned thighes. not everyone with a gap looks sickly

• @thewanderingme For some women it's about their hip structure, true. But that's not the case for most.

• it's always about bone structure. a lot of females starving themselves to get one are wasting their time

• different strokes for different folks

• Nice thread I also love skinny women

• I wrote this fast, but it's really bad myTake won't be probably featured because GAG admins don't want truth.

Why can't we celebrate women's bodies without trying to make one seem "better" than the other? The main point is that.

As a guy who made research on what guys like with 20 years of experience. With years of researching what do they really like, I finally found out... it wasn't easy, To everyone who helped me: Thank you everyone, you helped me through my most stressful times and all the hard work has paid off. Thank you, again! This was just a joke on previous myTake that was featured why men love chubby girls lol

• Stfu you troll. You're crazy if you think those skinny girls you posted look better than curvy girls who actually have tits and ass.

• Eat something.

• skinny > fat <3

• True, but emaciation bites.
      Eat something, but don't overeat, and make healthy choices in what you eat.
      I myself prefer fish

• Oh my god, did these women in the pics just come out of a concentration camp?

Anyway, if it's really true men that prefer skinny women then it should be easy for me to find my future hourglass queen 😎

• Skinny, chubby it is all personal preference... you like what you like and I am not here to convince you otherwise. It is your mytake and I say well done man!

Continue loving dem skinny chicks!

• Yeah... no. I don't find that last girl attractive. I like plump women.

• there's no way tall rectangle bodies appeal to more people than bodies with hourglass hip to waist proportions.

The body type that would appeal to the widest demographic would be one that is balanced and in the middle. So heavier than the girl in your pick but skinnier than Kim Kardashian.

• I don't find skinny women attractive. I don't like flat ass and no tits. Curvy is way more attractive

• This is total BS. I would always choose Kim Kardashian's body over Taylor Swift and skinny women ARE NOT attractive to me.
    I like big butts, big boobs and a woman with "health" (lungs, lungs, get a brother oh so sprung).

• I have only seen, broke, bad credit, insecure with low self esteem men chasing after fatties. Google "Tom Leykis --- Fat Women are for poor loser men " Just my view. Water seeks its own level. You can do better. Broham.

• @justno_one You're using a misogynistic a*hole like Tom Leykis for a reference and guide to life? You obviously don't know how to think for yourself.
      Clearly rich and successful people have married women like Christina Hendricks and Kim K. Also, the last part of my comment was a quote from a Sir-Mix-A-Lot song and Sir-Mix-A-Lot is not broke or insecure. Ever heard the song "Baby Got Back" or "Put 'em On the Glass"?
      As for my wealth, my credit is perfect and I'm making pretty good money for someone my age working in IT.

• That's probably true, but I stil think Kim K is a lot hotter than Taylor Swift.

• They look good but women don't have to be skinny as log as t are proportionate I really don't see an issue. toned is even better.

• yes some are naturally that skinny like in pictures. I don't mind if girls are super skinny, if they're healthy. Yet so many girls are butthurt just look at some opinions, America and Mcdonalds no shit why a lot of people prefer fat, all that chubby movement is stupid so we fight against it ! :)

• well if someone is like obese, I mean that's definitely not a turn on I'm just saying like her thighs could be more filled out, arms just a little more, waist a little bit and it wouldn't bother me at all. She would still look really good. I mean there's absolutely nothing wrong with her in the picture, she looks very attractive. I personally wouldn't want her to get any thinner than that.

• I prefer curvy or slightly chubby over thin, thin looks fine but if I'm looking at that picture with the girl in it.. she just looks way to thin for my taste, like she can break her body if Im holding her.

• blah blah skinny girls are angels. Victoria secret are the best girls <3 :)

• of course it is, I don't like media how it's pushing fat, curvy girls in front. But this mytake was made because of previous myTake about how men like chubby women :/

• Im not up to date with the media, I just like curvy women more and maybe I'm only one of the few out there I wouldn't care less.

• The skinny look looks really bad in my eyes. I feel the its as if they are malnourished.

• I disagree.. I don't like "too" skinny girls , I like nomal skinny&curvy&chubby girls
    I think most guys prefer curvy girls ! Its just a preference by the way

• Well I'd certainly fuck Tay tay over Kim k.

• Somewhere along the line the word curvy now means fat girls. Not sure when this happened. But skinny and curvy (hour glass, not chunky) has and always will be the most attractive body.

• More from Guys
    27