Why men love skinny women [Hard Truth]?

As a guy who made research on what guys like with 20 years of experience. With years of researching what do they really like, I finally found out... it wasn't easy, To everyone who helped me: Thank you everyone, you helped me through my most stressful times and all the hard work has paid off. Thank you, again!

From story to story...

Apparently, the whole "curvy" girl movement was a total lie.

According to Daily Mail, a major study was done, and, SPOILER ALERT: Guys like Taylor Swift’s body over Kim Kardashian’s.

Why men love skinny women [Hard Truth]?

Why men love skinny women?

Men find thinner women attractive because they associate their body shape with youth, fertility and a lower risk of disease.

This is according to a new study by the University of Aberdeen which found 'evolutionary fitness' determines what men find appealing.

A major study involving almost 60,000 volunteers rating almost 1,000 variations of the female figure discovered tall and slender is more attractive than curvy and hourglass-shaped.

I wrote this myTake [Hard Truth] just because the previous was featured and it's expressing women opinion that also insults skinny girls. Don't tell what guys like, I prefer skinny women, some do fat some do chubby. But writing myTakes and saying what guys like is just a total bullshi* and shouldn't be even featured myTake.

Why can't we celebrate women's bodies without trying to make one seem "better" than the other?

So what do you think?

3748

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw in one of the comments that this take was suppose to a joke about a previous take that was featured about curvy women. So, for any of this take that wasn't actually a joke. I first want to say, I think we should quite trying to make one thing sound better than the other and just appreciate both for what they are. Second, I also think we need quite deciding what the other gender likes based on gossip and things we read, when we are in fact not that gender and have no clue what they actually want because everybody is different and not everybody likes or wants the same thing.

As far as this study goes, being as that most research studies change on a dime. I usually don't put much merit in them, since they are ever changing. So, that study may have been true for those men but that doesn't include the entire male population around the world, just the ones they selected for the study. I mean, they could do a study and say "this is what women want in a man" or "this is what all women want a man to look like" but that wouldn't include all the women around the world that don't want that. So, I don't find these studies to be accurate and at the end of the day, who really cares? It meaningless in the grander scheme.

• this was a copy - paste study. But yes it was made as a joke. This kind of myTakes shouldn't be featured. The girl who was writing how all men love chubby guys wtf is wrong.

I love skinny women.

• Okay, can't say if I've seen that one or not because there's a lot of weight takes on here. So, I can't pinpoint which is which.

• Ah. . . Can't be bothered. I'm away for a coffee.

Most Helpful Guy

• ''Men find thinner women attractive because they associate their body shape with youth, fertility and a lower risk of disease.''

... When have you ever heard two guys at a bar talking like the following...

Guy1: Dude... Look at that hot skinny girl!

Guy2: DUDE WHERE?

Guy1: By the pool table!

Guy2: Oh man... would you look at the body on her! She's so skinny!
    I bet she has a low risk for heart disease!!! I wanna bang her!

Guy1: I know man! She looks so fertile!

A major study involving almost 60,000 volunteers rating almost 1,000 variations of the female figure discovered tall and slender is more attractive than curvy and hourglass-shaped...

BULLSHIT ^

That girl looks sickly... her body disgusts me, quick, someone get her a cheeseburger!

Lol one more time at'' A major study involving almost 60,000 volunteers rating almost 1,000 variations of the female figure discovered tall and slender is more attractive than curvy and hourglass-shaped.''

• I see your point but it was pretty rude to say her body "disgusts you" some women have naturally skinny bodies and they can't do shit about. You had me until that line :/ not very nice at all

• That's really sick of you, I know some are naturally skinny. I rather go with skinny girl than anything else. You're stupid

• So she's naturally skinny to the point to where her body looks as if it's eating itself, okay, sounds legit.

@ Mytake owner, you have absolutely no reason to talk, your entire take is extremely bad. Not to mention stupid.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 36

• Each and every body type can be appealing and look attractive granted the person is healthy looking and not obese or anorexic. If you are healthy and your body fits your frame (which it should if you are a healthy weight) then there's no need to be insecure and no need for anyone to bring another down. Some women are naturally skinny, other women naturally have a fuller frame. That doesn't make one body type more attractive than the other. Besides I'd argue that face and personality would count more than the body on a woman. (well on a man too for that matter).

• Heck, even if the person is not at a healthy weight there still isn't a reason for anyone to bring another person down. Bringing people down doesn't solve anything. In fact, it only makes things worse. People need to learn that bringing people UP is a much better, all around happier, method. People should be encouraging those that are too skinny or too fat rather than putting them down and telling them that no one will ever love them or find them attractive and that they suck the way they are and that they should go kill themselves. Like that is so cruel.

*note, I don't think you were saying it was okay for people to make fun of anyone, but when you said "if you are healthy and your body fits your frame then there's no need to be insecure and no need for anyone to bring another down" made me think about that.*

• I agree with this: Besides I'd argue that face and personality would count more than the body on a woman

• Oh, I wasn't trying to say that you were implying that! Just what you said made me think about that topic. I wasn't directing it at you or anyone in particular, just ranting :P

And yeah, people of course aren't required to find an unhealthy person unattractive, but they also can be a decent human being and not bring them down. Like, yeah, you don't like that kind of body, okay fine.. you don't have to like it, but you can also not be a giant jerk and make rude comments. If you don't like the way they look, you don't have to say anything! If they ask how they look then give them an honest, but respectful, opinion. But if no one is asking, why the heck to people feel the need to tell them about it? It's really none of their business, you know?

• It should be why SOME men love skinny women. Jesus everyone have different tastes can we shut up about this debate rather bigger or smaller is better. If someone rejects you over your body then be someone else for you.

• I wrote this myTake [Hard Truth] just because the previous was featured and it's expressing women opinion that also insults skinny girls. Don't tell what guys like, I prefer skinny women, some do fat some do chubby. But writing myTakes and saying what guys like is just a total bullshi* and shouldn't be even featured myTake.

• I know but these mytakes about sizes debate is getting stale, there plently of things to write about, why this when it been writen hundred times already. Yes I can not read it but I did wanted to read it and I decided I was annoyed by it and didn't like it. Its my opinion.

• Because other people make claims about what most men like. "Most men like girls with some meat on their bones." This take is a counterclaim to that assertion. The going idea in the West is this idea of glorifying heavier women and putting them on a pedestal as a means to just give them a cookie for being overweight. So everyone lies and says that heavy women are hot. When in actuality a greater percentage of skinny girls are viewed as *generally*, as in more often than not, attractive. Whereas, when we should talk about what "some men" love, it should be in regards to heavy women. Skinny is most desirable.

When you simply say "some this" and "some that", it is simply a copout answer. It's a refusal to engage the topic or maintain any stance. It's politically correct garbage.

• Please don't ever use the Daily Fail as support for anything. It does not care about facts or truth.

Kim Kardashian is not your average curvy girl, she is very very oddly shaped. Personally I find her quite grotesque. I don't think it's fair to use her as a curvy example.

People are not generally attracted to fat people and many fat people have decided they are "curvy" so since so many of these terms are subjective it isn't as straight forward as Men like Xand not Y

• "Why can't we celebrate women's bodies without trying to make one seem "better" than the other?" well aren't you kinda doing the opposite?

I've read the same study a while back and I thought it was surprising as well that after all men prefer the fashion model type (tall, skinny, small chest/bum ) rather the curvy Kim Kardashian type. After over and over again being told men prefer curvier bodies
    But it's not that we're being told that by women, it's men. Have you had a look at websites such as chive? Most girls posted there are curvy. The big booty thing is big, there are even contests. Girls constantly get told to squat to get a bigger butt. So I really doubt that study

I'm sure it's not news to you but those studies are easy to manipulate. For example, they probably used computer generated images of women's bodies which aren't necessarily representative of reality.
    They also asked people on social media to rate them, which is a painfully inaccurate method. Who's to say all the "guys" that voted were actually men, or specifically straight men. Who's to say the same guy didn't vote 100 times. Or that more participants were Asian, who are known to prefer thinner types but that doesn't necessarily reflect on western culture. Ultimately, guys that respond to surveys like that are going to be preselected, which means that their onions are not necessarily representative of the whole population

And then obviously, there's thin and then there's underweight. And I think a lot of men have lost sense of what underweight looks like. Like pretty much all VS are underweight. The model you posted, Line Brems, has a BMI of 14. 14. I mean by all means if a girls as point or 2 under the healthy weight range, no problem, but 14? Is that underweight really seen as ideal?
    Now in fairness she was 15 when that pic was taken and a lot of girls that age are that skinny because they grow so fast.

By the end of the day, does it really matter what men prefer? We can all only alter our bodies so much and still live happy and healthy lives and most men would be happy to have either Taylor Swift or Kim Kardashian

• It is the same with men, you judge our bodies.

• It was made of fun, why are so many girls liking opinions? Are they shocked because they have too much weight or what? :D

The point of myTake was I don't give a shit what you like (it was point also of previous myTake when some girl take about chubby movement) . I like skinny girls, if you like fat, chubby don't write myTake and it shouldn't be even featured myTake.

• "why are so many girls liking opinions?" do you mean MY opinion? Or just opinions in general?

"Are they shocked because they have too much weight or what" I wouldn't say shocked, but in case you haven't caught up on it, women are insecure about their weight. And you linked a 15 year old, significantly underweight models and said "Girls this what we won't" so most healthy adult women were thinking "I don't look like that"

And maybe a lot also thought, we shouldn't have to look like, which is what take kinda brings across.
      I don't know how you meant it, but I saw no joke or no satire in your take, just basically telling us that this how you and most men want women to look like

• I have never hear of skinny being a sig of fertility. That's usually associated with women who actually have tits, hips, and ass.

• Ok this getting ridiculous and stupid.
    I keep seeing takes and questions about skinny versus curves...
    Enough already... to each their preference and this oreference should not be enforced on others as an ideal.

We were all created different for a reason afterall...

• Ever thought that maybe the reason why people prefer Taylor's body over Kim's is because the latter is pumped with more silicone and pills than a dildo factory?

• LOL and I'm supposed to just believe this am i?

• you had me until you claimed slender, which I'm guessing in this case mean square shaped, is considered more appealing than hourglass. that's bullshit. whether th

• Don't quit your day job.

• I see what you mean. Are you just trying to acknowledge skinny women aswell because the other mytake about curvy women dissed skinny chicks?

• that's right. I expressed opinion that, that kind of myTakes shouldn't be featured neither mine.

• I figured ^^* nice mytake :)

• The 2nd girl is so skinny that her face looks huge compared to her body. Reminds me of Bratz Dolls.
    honestmum.com/.../...e-Fitness-Doll-Asst-FW-XS.jpg
    First one is hot though.

• I would like to see that study because that seems off.

• I'm sorry but that's not even close to proof and highly inaccurate. Historically men have sought out curvy women because they have the highest fertility rates. Which makes sense because curvy women have child-bearing hips and the right amount of body fat to provide nutrients for the child without starving herself.

• Is this a response to the take about why men only like curvy girls? Lol. I'm thin myself (well, very fit but thin) so I saw right through the BS of that other take.

• What? What mate? lol Eh So now I am suppose to be that skinney eventhough naturally I am thick! Fuck it. LOL

• Guys prefer slim, like Taylor Swift sure but with bigger and surely gravity defying breasts are a must. Again they like slim but not so anorexic as you have tried desperately to make obvious in the photo.

Perhaps to make it visual for you guys like Taylor swifts body and kim Kardashians breasts on that same body. And when I say "guys" I mean most.

Thankfully for any normal looking girl women only possess one vagina and men soon come to the realization (some are slower than others) is that they can't all get with the same hot women so have to settle, and that is how families are made.

Looks fade we all get ugly and the cycle starts again. Even the seemingly perfect women turn into wrinkled old hags not desired by any men, so what are you trying to grasp here?

• and you are a guy asking this i just realized? Obviously a skinny hater, but skinny does not mean anorexic. I am slim and eat all the time and hardly work out, I sit on my ass for hours a day too and I am almost 30. So for most its just the body type.

• yes they also discovered this in another study that guys prefered girls on the lower end of the BMI scale.

• Everyone is beautiful in their own way! ☺️

• This Is not True at all, every man is different, every man likes somthing different, and Just because your attracted to skinny woman doesn't mean every guy in the world likes skinny women, so stop making this ridicules topic just to make other females upset.

And buy the way im very skinny myself!

• More from Girls
    16

What Guys Said 47

• A new study by the University of My Dick says you're full of shit.

• just look 10 fat women liked this post because they're not skinny. It was just a joke on previous myTake.

• Here's the ultimate truth. Get ready.. Sit down first.. Be warned this WILL shock you:

Some men like skinny, while other men prefer curvy. BOOM!!

Yes, you are damn right, I said it!

Do me a favor and stop clumping all men (or women) together with your stupid studies and surveys. What kind of educated scientist would decide to conduct such studies? Besides, who gives a fuck what the majority prefers? I still like what I like and honestly I have been attracted to all kinds of body types, skin tones, and styles on women. Reading that 99% of men find Kim Kardashian attractive won't make her look attractive to me. Having said that, women who succumb to these retarded numbers advertised in these ridiculous "studies" are utterly stupid and suffer from serious self-esteem issues, which automatically makes them unattractive irrespective of how they look.

Terrible mytake written by a brainless zombie. 0/5

• haha it was just a joke zombie, previous myTake. I was joking on previous myTake how the girl was talking about chubby girls, all that chubby movement is stupid.

• Well, I only read this mytake, so I didn't get any joke. But still, I apologize if my last words were offensive to you mate. : )

• No, I think your "research" is flawed. Many men, if not most, prefer a woman with some natural meat on her bones.

It's hard for me to find a girl with a gap between her legs sexy.

• I have one of those gaps. before gag I didn't even know that was a thing, but while I'm skinny I have fairly thick, slightly toned thighes. not everyone with a gap looks sickly

• @thewanderingme For some women it's about their hip structure, true. But that's not the case for most.

• it's always about bone structure. a lot of females starving themselves to get one are wasting their time

• I like fit girls petite but with curves.
    Not skinny per se (def not skinny like your last pic here) and not fat, chubby, or really "curvy" (aka fat or chubby usually lol)

• this myTake was written because previous was talking also BS :D

• ohh haha got it, ya the fat acceptance propaganda lol, Fight the good fight brother!

• yeah just look how women are bothered and they're crying all over myTake haha

• I like skinny women, athletic especially. I have never liked the curvey movement, but I understand why it is there.

But the real truth is that every person has there own desires and what is attractive to them. There is nothing that the media gives us/shows us that wouldn't be disliked by somebody. I have hears someone say that a bigger girl was cute, when I didn't necessarily find her attractive. Its all personal opinion

• Nice thread I also love skinny women

• I wrote this fast, but it's really bad myTake won't be probably featured because GAG admins don't want truth.

Why can't we celebrate women's bodies without trying to make one seem "better" than the other? The main point is that.

As a guy who made research on what guys like with 20 years of experience. With years of researching what do they really like, I finally found out... it wasn't easy, To everyone who helped me: Thank you everyone, you helped me through my most stressful times and all the hard work has paid off. Thank you, again! This was just a joke on previous myTake that was featured why men love chubby girls lol

• different strokes for different folks

• I don't know about the other guys and their preferences, but I do like and prefer skinny, I have always been like that.

• Curves are nice, but does she have nice lines? <---Dancer

To each his own, but a skinny waist and huge hips are my ideal, but. I have a wide range of what I find attractive. My biggest concern is if she's willing to follow me in living a healthy and active lifestyle to include exercise and diet.

So what if she's carrying a few extra pounds right now? A girl that's attractive and a little overweight is going to be hot when she slims down with me. Also, her skin will have less to stretch when having kids, she'll have a smaller and easier pregnancy and birth because of the exercise and diet, and she'll shed the weight faster because her muscles will already be conditioned.

That's a whole lot better than the skinny girl who explodes with pregnancy weight but struggles to lose it. You can gamble on genetics, or you can have a sure thing by supporting and living a healthy lifestyle.

• there's no way tall rectangle bodies appeal to more people than bodies with hourglass hip to waist proportions.

The body type that would appeal to the widest demographic would be one that is balanced and in the middle. So heavier than the girl in your pick but skinnier than Kim Kardashian.

• Well I'd certainly fuck Tay tay over Kim k.

• I think all of what you say is completely false. I don't and most of the guys I know don't prefer skin over curvy. It's a scientifically proven fact. The only skinny girl mentioned in the most beautiful women... have only gotten in by their exceptional faces not their bodies... case in point gwenyth Platrow 34b-25-35. The all time sexiest icon
    Marilyn Monroe's measurements were 37- 23-37.5
    Beyonce - 36-26-38
    Sophia Loren - 38-24-38
    Raquel Welch - 37-24-36

• The girl in the photo has a nice body, but it looks like someone photoshopped her head to make it too large for her body, overemphasizing the thinness.

Look, this isn't rocket science. Most girls aren't hot for fat guys; most guys aren't hot for fat girls. Most women find skinny guy bodies sexier than muscular bodies; guys are the same. Most women wouldn't want to mess with a guy whose ribs are showing; most guys are the same. Abs, not ribs.

Be healthy. Health should be the goal, not some scary looking model or mannequin. Forget the magazines, they reflect what you women want, not what we men want. Yes, you can take it too far. If someone tells you you are getting too thin, listen.

• Or how about not getting into either of the two extremes? There are several questionaires about who men find the most attractive and they usually come to the same conclusion - an average weight. Meaning not skinny nor over the top curvy (aka "I have silicone in my boobs and butt"-Kardashian).

There are also studies indicating that more wealth correlates to a desire for skinnier women.

• i kinda agree with this. i always say skinnier types age waaaay better.

thigh gaps are what men often talk about these days

• Since when is DAILY MAIL a legitimate source? It's a fucking joke. The girl in the pic looks she's starving.

• "Why men love skinny women"
    -They don't

& lol you're giving Kim's example? :D

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...f-8326-3d8ec3d73576.jpg

She's got a ncie face, but her body is... well, bad. She's on the verge of anorexia.

Not all guys like skinny. I actually do like curvy.

• she's got probably super fast metabolism, I don't even think that she's too skinny, just different love it :D

• The moment you said
    ' SPOILER ALERT: Guys like Taylor Swift’s body over Kim Kardashian’s.'

I knew you were on right track.

• Much as I love skinny girls, [citations needed]

• More from Guys
    27