My Favorite Shower Routine.

I have a shower routine as many people probably do, but here is my favorite one.

I start off by...

Getting white candles and music.

I'll play music such as Moonlit Sonata or Fur Elise or even The song of unhealing (the song of healing played backwards from the legend of Zelda) I light some white candles and spread them around the room (white because it is the destruction of negative energy, peace, truth and purity.) I do so because it relaxes me.

Hot water and high water pressure.

I always set the shower head to the highest setting and to the HOTTEST temperature. It really helps my back and shoulders, stress and anxiety make me tense and in pain.

Turn off the lights and plug the drain.

I turn off the lights, allowing the lights of my candles to create my path. I also plus the drain so that my tub fills with hot water. Hot shower plus relaxing bath equals happy me.

Sometimes, I bring in a fruit to eat.

Yea I know some may find it gross but I find that eating a fruit while being surrounded in this allows me to feel very clean even if I haven't used any soap yet.

I deep condition and while it sits, I shave all my body hair.

I use this REALLY good baby oil on my legs to shave with and I get rid of ALL my body hair. I love the smoothness of my legs afterwards.

I wash everything and relax in the tub.

Once everything is washed off, the tub is soapy and the water is still hot and running over my face and down my body.

Whenever I shower like this, the feeling it leaves me with is indescribable. I'm smooth along my body, I'm clean with clean hair, I smell nice. I hate leaving my shower whenever I take the time to do this routine.

Whats your favorite shower routine?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

• That would be too much effort.

• i used to love lying down in the tub and letting the hower hit my face..

now that i'm stuck w/ a shower stall and separate tub.. i tend to sit down... for the same effect... what sucks is having to stand back up to readjust the shower head angle.

• I was never one for big productions when it comes to showers or baths, I literally do what it says on the tin, I wash myself - I know people look at me like I have two heads when I say this but I have always been the same.

• "the destruction of negative energy, peace, truth and purity"

what the heck is this?

• I will occasionally bathe, in which case I listen to a podcast or the radio. Sometimes I read. I too feel good after doing such things.

However, usually I shower, and the routine is...

1) Turn on the water, adjust temperature, and step in.
    2) Get all my body wet
    3) Turn off the water (a sailing practice done to conserve fresh water which has become a habit). Apply hair and body wash, lather up my whole body.
    4) Turn the water back on and rinse my body.
    5) Turn the water off, get out, and dry off.

I emerge clean, but not relaxed or enlightened. The entire process takes about five minutes.

• Can I join you for shower?

• I thought such things happen in movies only.

What Girls Said 4

• This is a great routine. I thought I was the only one who used the hottest water I can stand. It makes me feel clean and relaxes my muscles.

• With Legend of Zelda songs, I find these to be the most relaxing to listen too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Hf1-lQElE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUyqvUG0ypA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0rXeW0C6Xc

I don't think I have the patients to do all of that. Still that does sound extremely relaxing. ^^

• Your routine sounds so relaxing! Mine is pretty basic to be honest, lol.

○ Turn on water and adjust the temperature so that it's not too hot and not too cold (I heard that very hot water dries out your skin), then jump in
    ○ Wet down my hair and body & use an exfoliating sponge to get rid of dead skin
    ○ Apply shampoo. Rinse and repeat.
    ○ Condition my hair and let it sit
    ○ Shave legs, under arms and "other" areas, and apply hair removal cream to my arms (only once every two weeks)
    ○ Rinse arms and scrub down body with soap. Rinse.
    ○ Rinse hair & wash face with acne wash. Rinse.
    ○ Turn off water and step out. Towel dry, apply lotion on shaved skin and feet, put on cozy socks and blow dry hair. Done! :)

• That is a dream bath routine