My List Of Very Annoying Trends Still Going on in 2016

My List Of Very Annoying Trends Still Going on in 2016.

1. Man Buns

Overly hairy hipsters take their greasy hair and put it into a bun like Wilma Flintstone. If you are gonna rock the 16th-century Japanese look, At least carry around a katana and wakizashi.

In all fairness, It's actually a cool look; But I get annoyed very easily :P

2. Facebook Memories

They just make you feel old and remind you all the cool kids are using twitter.................

3. Speaking of Twitter............

Using it reminds you that all the cooler cool kids are using Kik.

4. Speaking of Kik.............

Using it reminds you that the coolest cool kids are out there having sex right now :(

5. BAE

Ugh, Make it stop.

6. Netflix And Chill

Quit making Netflix dirty, damn perverts :(

7. Drake And Justin Bieber

15 minutes are long up.

8. Iggy Azalea

Don't know how relevant she is now, But still very fake and annoying.

In all fairness, she does look like she could really suck one; But so do Bieber and Drake.

9. Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Either start making more sex tapes or GTFO!

10. Hoverboard Thingies

Nobody looks cool riding one of these things. Why is this fun?

11. Social Justice Warriors

One of the most pathetically annoying and hypocritical 'movements' ever.

#ZombieTakes

#Trendkiller

Zombie-Killa is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 17

• 26d

The Kardashians are actually being cancelled so I'm not sure why they're on this list. And Iggy's been irrelevant since T. I. publicly dissed her.

• Ikr? But I almost hate Facebook now. I like Twitter kik and snapchat much more. Does anyone really use facebook anymore? I'm surprised it still exists sometimes.

• I keep staring at Iggy and I like that tongue...

• lololol

• Facebook memories are hella annoying. Most of those things I don't care to remember.
    I don't get twitter.
    People on kik met somewhere else and use it as a messaging system to set of their sex meetings and to sext.
    Wtf is does bae even mean. Anyone who uses that word sounds like an immature, 15 year old girl who is desperate and considers any guy who gives her the time of day her boyfriend.
    Netflix is for relaxing, not exercising
    Was iggy ever a thing?

The MOST annoying trend happening in my opinion is the Gluten free one. I don't get it.
    Don't know if the picture was just chosen randomly, but I disagree the vegan trend. Yes, some people are jumping on the hipster, vegan love the earth trend and could actually give two shit, but others do care.

• 26d

People are gluten free mostly be they are gluten intolerant

• Man buns are freakin disgusting!!

• I don't care what you say, I still love the man bun haha. I do hate the man bun undercut though.
    www.manbunhairstyle.net/.../...ercut-hairstyle.jpg

• I really dig Avan Jogia (the guy in ur man bun pic) with a man bun though, I think he really pulls it off perfectly.

• I love Sheldon! Nice picture... I completely agree on SJW's. I cannot stand them, and I also cannot stand these modern feminists who say they want equality, but then they turn around and break up a conference about male suicide; Or they go around excluding "cis white males" from their little clubs. Damn Hypocrites. I also cannot stand the Kardashians, Anita Sarkeesian, Laci Green, the psycho b*tch on MTV decoded, the word bae (which actually means poop in another language), twitter, and jerks who disable comments in youtube videos because they cannot stand contradicting opinions.

• Drake and Justin Bieber?

• Yes! Especially about Drake. I'm so tired of hearing about him all the time. I live in Toronto and it's almost a crime here to say you don't like Drake. He's obsessed with mentioning Toronto at every chance he gets and it's getting old. His whole thing about calling it "The Six" is stupid and it's not catching on, thankfully.

The hoverboard things look cool though, I have to admit. I really want to try one out. It's like riding a skateboard without having to put in the effort to propel it yourself. (I know, lazy).

• is it just me or Iggy is slowly becoming more irrelevant? she released an mv like a month ago and no one gives a shit lol (take this from someone who has mtv turned on 24/7... like her newest songs appears maybe once in 2 days meanwhile songs like 'hello' and 'sorry' are still playing in loops)

the trash is slowly rotting into nothing, awesome

• Love this!

• Lol omg when someone says Netflix snd chill I cringe

• How true you are.

• YES you hit the nail on the head!!! These are ALL very annoying trends of 2016 I agree

What Guys Said 18

• 7, 8, and 9 are so damn true.

You also forgot "friendzoning." I think it's so stupid. I don't even use the term or ideology.

• My biggest problem with Iggy Azeala is that she raps like someone who exprienced the inner city knife violence of 1980s new york when she talks like paul hogan.
    AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN RAP WELL

• I am proud to admit that I don't follow these celebrities at all. Dunno why others do tho.

• 26d

I listen to drake but i think he already was hyped so you can hate him longer. I agree with everything you said.

• Agreed, especially about the man bun. All the faggy hipster guys I work with have them, and they annoy me to no end.

Drake is annoying too, but you can always watch this if he starts to get to you:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bV-K9CTQHhY

• People who still say BOOM at the end of sentences.

• You have very stupid prejudices about people into social justice.

• Buzzfeed is a pretty annoying trend.

• That was funny.

• Bae is the most ridiculous word ever! Anyone who uses that word needs to be slapped!

• FINALLY... and people here think I'm crazy when I say so many times I hate many 2016 trends...

And Netflix and Chill especially... I feel really annoyed every time I hear dat fuckin' phrase... it makes me grab da person who said it from da head... and pound it on a wall...

• Indeed, some of these trends are so annoying, good Take, as always

• You won the interweb with this one. Right on!

• Hell, I would have put the number 9 - the attention seeking Kardashian clan - as number one!

• Try living in Toronto if you don't like Drake.

This was the line-up for his pop-up store today:

i.reddituploads.com/a87738c194d149269903d31447ed47cc

• Lots of nodding heads around GaG when reading this take

• Also:
    1) The Big Bang Theory (show)
    2) MyTakes are pretty much shitty Buzzfeed lists

• Here's my list
    1. Dumb lists in a crappy buzzfeed style with shitty gifs to match on everyone problem.

• Sure Thing, Fake rage demon.

• Wonk, Wonk, Wonk...
      Get GaG to remove it, I don't care.

• they won't remove it I've seen a full on copied and pasted mytake and they wouldn't take that down.