Thank You to All My Friends Here on GaG!

I would would like to send a big thank you to my amazing friends here on GAG as well as my friends on my Facebook book club called, We Love Reading Books.

Thank you to my friends on GAG.

The GAG community took a hard hit and I am still getting over Kris's death. I hate that she never got a chance to fight and her three little babies are without their mother. And I hate that my friend, Molly from We love reading books has cancer.

Nobody knows that I have friends in the virtual world and I don't plan on letting them know. My friends from the cirtual world are the only people I can talk to about these kinds of stuff. I honestly feel I can't tell anyone I know in person about how my heart aches for people on here. Or else they would give me a dumb look and say something along the lines of, "your internet friend is sick?" Along with but you hardly know them.

Virtual friends get my nerdy obsessions, we never run out of things to talk about, are great moral support, someone to talk to when no one else is awake. Friends in the virtual world like what I like, I joined We Love Reading Books because I am really enthusiastic about books and love to talk about them. I dont have someone in my life who loves books as much I do, so I joined We Love Reading Books. Friendship on the virtual world are based on personal virtues not appearances. Plus it's cool to have friends from all over the world.

Hhugs to each of you! These were the people I could think of off the top of my head, I am sure there are many more amazing people on GAG.

@smahala1991

@girly1710

@apple24 Apple, you are way cooler than you know of course I would hang out with you

@redeyemindtricks

@questionman

@palek

@whatthehellamy yes I know she deactivated posting anyways

@bellepepper

@waffles731

@sweethomicidalqueen

@lexythelou22

@charismatic110

Ginnyweasley97 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

• Thanks for the mention although I don't think we were ever close.
    I guess all I can say is hang in there. If you need someone to talk to my mailbox is always available.

• I was trying to think of who to mention so I mentioned you, just to say don't go anywhere. I hate seeing people in pain of course it doesn't help that I work at a hospital.

• Well I'll probably stay for a while. I still have too many questions in need of answering (hence my username). It's very noble of you working in a hospital, I couldn't do it. I meant what I wrote about messaging. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm available. There comes a point where you have to set aside petty squabbles over political ideologies and help your fellow man or woman. At least that's how I see it.

• Well thank you and the same to you

• Thank you, I'd hug you but I'm covered in dirt as I just got back from work where I transplanted flowers in a greehouse

• Thank you so much! *Sends virtual hug back* I know I can be weird sometimes but I'm glad to have virtual friends like you too! This is why I love this site even though it has it pitfalls which all sites do even Facebook. At the end of the day it's all a virtual community just like our real communities. It really means a lot

• I didn't know Kris, but my heart goes out to those who did, and my prayers go with her kids, and also Molly...

• Who is Kris? And how do you know she's dead?
    Anyways, don't worry, she is in a better place, looking UP, smiling at us.

• 1|1
    • It's ok, you've got me and @trueguyforyou We're here for you

• Very touching I liked it

What Girls Said 7

• Thank you love! You're an awesome person and I'm happy to have met you here! ❤

• Thank you gorgeous. <3

• Amazing "My Take," @Ginnyweasley97, and just yesterday, Had Heard of Kris' sad death here on Gag.
    Unless a person has no heart and cannot relate to "Virtual friends" here, dear, They are Lost in space. I have Had many Manmy Friends that I would rather have than ever Have Had in "Real life" you could say.
    I feel everyone, I communicate and have this love in my own part because words alone tell me who I am speaking to and what that person is all about.
    I had Married a man from Egypt a few years back who Found me On Facebook. I ended up flying out to him a few times, We then ended up tying the knot at the Ministry of Justice and even in the World in which he lived In... You know someone the Best from the Rest when you Live with them.
    If you cannot Accept "people Online" as being human beings, Then what are people doing here?
    Good luck and Nice Going. xx

• Awww thanks Ginny! And I know what you mean! I think it takes having an online friendship to really know what it's like.

• Thanks for the shout-out! <3 Back at ya.

Friends on the internet are still friends -- you just see different sides of them. More of certain sides, less of others... Just different.
    Consider, for instance, certain "sensitive" topics that get discussed here a lot... it might take weeks, months, or even years for real-time friends to get into discussions about those kinds of things, if circumstances don't precipitate such a discussion sooner.

But, yeah. Friends on the internet are totally friends.

• Thank you so much for thinking of me! I feel the same way about online friends. All of you are as important to me as "real life" friends because you're all real people.

I think that some people like to say "the internet doesn't count" or "it it's just the internet" and that's not true. We're all real people behind screens. Just because we can't directly see one another doesn't change that.
    media.giphy.com/media/4Gf2txOa5EGY0/giphy.gif