15 Odd/Random Things I Like To Do

We all enjoy doing some odd things, especially when we think nobodies looking. I was doing something odd and it got me thinking, does anybody else do these things?

Here are the top 15 odd and random things I enjoy doing.

1. Drinking Pickle Juice

Yes, I drink it. From the jar, before all of the pickles are eaten. So sue me.

2. Licking the inside of the popcorn bag

Yes the butter and salt off of the bag, but NOT when it is burned.

3. Making coffee at 3 am.

4. Poking bruises- especially when it hurts

5. Smashing hard candy into pieces

Cup, hammer, wall, whatever. It's satisfying to know I broke it.

6. Bake brownies at 3 am

7. Do my makeup/hair real fancy and do poses in my undergarments in front of the mirror

8. Going into my mom's room to kiss the babies forehead

9. Blowing on bugs I find in the hall/on the walls

10. Covering the cats face in kisses whenever I see her

11. Making my bed just to ruin it immediately with my sister

12. Hide in the closet with a book

13. Messaging people my random thoughts

At 2 am my mother messaged me that... she said, "Yea I was just thinking about it."

14. Messaging my boyfriend "I need attention" multiple times a day

15. Stop to look in the mirror and either admire or nitpick my look.

What strange or random little things do you guys do?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 10

• #1 is just nasty. :P I like the bread-and-butter sweet pickles but not the dill, and either way, I can't see drinking the liquid...

There are a couple things there that happen at 3 a. m. Having trouble sleeping? ;)

• haha my mom used to do it a lot so i pppicked it it p from her
      and yes

• I usually have one recommendation for people who have trouble sleeping: Do more during the day to make yourself tired. No idea if this applies to you or not (you could be going like a maniac all day and stress/anxiety keeps you awake, like it did with my ex), but I figured I'd mention it. :)

• Well regardless if I do a lot during the day or not I'll still have trouble sleeping, I've always been like this lol I just kinda deal with it.

• I drink pickle juice on occasion, but only the very last dregs

• You can bake me brownies at 3 am anytime Jade 😉

I do 4 and 5 as well. I think its cuz I like the pain. Feel alive 😛

• Your a wierdo for sure
    But I love it hahaha
    My list of weird habits is way too long

• Okay this question has been harassing me and this should've been a mytake is my opinion for the day!

• my boyfriend does a a lot of those xD 5 weird things i do!
    1. When im bored i dont know why but i put my hand in my shorts where my genitals are not in my underwear just in my shorts i dont know why i do this.

2. when im alone i lay down somewhere comfy and close my eyes an wonder around an imagination land xD i dont sleep just basically day dream

3. i stare down my favorite sweets till im able to eat them because i need to wait for my blood sugar to be low enough.

4. Be for a meal i always chug my full drink be for eating and them grab another to go with my meal.

5. when im alone for a long period of time and its raining i like to open the windows and fall directly asleep at any given point in the day.

• I sit in my car and listen to music or fall asleep, Rap about stupid things lol, scream along to metal (done it so much I'm actually starting to sound good 😂), sleep with my kitties on bed or floor, waste my time on GAG, play games with little cousins (tag, hide and seek, baby, etc😂), eat out of boredom lol, and workout close to big guys in the gym 💪 lmao

• That is pretty odd

• I do some of these too lol

• Lol nice. You like to do some fun and interesting things. Some I tried and others I haven't. lol

What Girls Said 11

• Wow informative myTake :)
    We share number 4. I seldom do Number 7, though.

Here are mine:
    1. Using my phone while taking a bath.
    2. Peeling my cuticles. I love it!

• Number 4? I thought that was just me 😂. Great take.

• I get upset randomly so my boyfriend will cuddle me.

• lol i do #7 sometimes

• I do all of those thing to expect for 8-15

• media1.sailusfood.com/.../...andhra_dosavakaya.JPG

The Pickle juice is literally mustard oil and spices, I want to try the pickle in the picture though.

• I do. -
    Drinking Pickle Juice
    Do my makeup/hair real fancy and do poses in my undergarments in front of the mirror
    Stop to look in the mirror and either admire or nitpick my look.

• I like to plan the outfits I would wear on dates with fictional characters. "Would Elijah Mikaelson like the red dress or the purple one? Who am I kidding, he'd like the black one!" Depending on how interested I am, I might plan it right down to the makeup!

• 1. I wipe my fingers in my hair after I eat
    2. When I eat apples, I take a huge bite and with that bite I will take small bites out of it
    3. I like lots of lemon juice in my pho
    4. I am always craving pho and chicken wings, pho especially when I don't feel good
    5. I like to call the people I really love with a cute Nick name
    6. I have secret code words with my husband and sister, really weird I know
    7. I sometimes don't wear underwear under my dress or skirt, only a loose cotton shorts
    8. I wear a bra 5% of my lifetime... some times I will wear sticky pads on the nipple only
    9. I get angry sometimes and then I get confused why I was angry and I usually start talking about something else
    10. I talk to myself a lot in my head, and then I might lol

• I like to lipsync to songs and pretend like I am performing at a concert...
    Or even sing out loud until someone tells me to shut up...

• Yes #7! 😍 #girlylife