The Signs of the Zodiac as Phobias

pho·bi·a
ˈfōbēə/
Dictionary definition of Phobia: A persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situation that leads to a compelling desire to avoid it.

The signs as phobias:

Aries: asthenofobia; fear of weakness.

The signs as phobias;

Taurus: neophobia; fear of change.

Gemini: isolophobia; fear of solitude.

Leo: social phobia; fear of public humiliation.

Virgo: acrophobia; fear of being undesirable

Libra: decidophobia;

fear of making decisions

Scorpio: proditiophobia; fear of being betrayed

Sagittarius: philophobia; fear of emotional attachment

Capricorn: atychiphobia; fear of failure.

Aquarius: claustrophobic; fear of being in closed spaces

Pisces: dystychiphobia; fear of accidents.

Hoped you enjoy this. Just a reminder: these are not actual facts, this may or may not apply to you. It does for me, but that may not always be the case for others.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

• Hmm interesting that's kind of like me I don't get emotionally attached easily its probably cause I was betrayed a lot in my childhood. I only let very few close to me.

• Gemini... fear of solitude but I enjoy it 8)

• Im aries with moon in scorpio i have both of these phobias which are stopping me from being valunrable and open up in a romantic level.

• There's no zodiac sign which covers 20th January so yeah, I've no phobia 8)

• What happened to Cancer :(

• (Sorry I was rushing and I forgot to put in cancer. Or I might have accidentally deleted cancer when writing the take. I should've reread it before I posted it sorry.) Cancer: Agoraphobia; the fear of crowded spaces or public spaces.

• For me its social situations.

• You skipped a month 😑

• Like I said to the other people I was rushing SORRY I may of accidentally deleted cancer when I was writing the take. Cancer: Agoraphobia; extreme or irrational fear of crowded spaces or enclosed public places.

• I've written 1 and didn't try to update it. and I don't usually read takes all the way through. So I don't know. You can in questions, though

• Yeah you can do that to questions, but not takes. Lol. Sucks.

• Its true in my case.

What Girls Said 15

• I'm Sagittarius. I have philophobia apparently.

• Great take!
    The Capricorn really applies to me :)

• What about cancer op?

• I wrote cancer... Wait omg sorry

• Cancer: Agoraphobia; the fear of crowded places, or enclosed public places.

• I guess the zodiac went to sleep for the first 19 days of Feb, huh...

(Aquarius run Jan 19th---Feb 18th). You've got us as Capicorns!

• Who gives a fuck? You fear what you fear. It shouldn't be based in your fucking star sign. I swear, people who base all of their actions and personality traits on zodiac signs are really dumb.

• Okay then. Lol.

• Obviously other people who've commented care. If you don't that's not my problem. Just don't comment. You knew what this was about before you read it it clearly says it on the title, but you went ahead and read it anyway and commented. Not my problem.

• Pisces: dystychiphobia; fear of accidents.

• Wowzaz... I just read Zodiacs and astrology for past time. But I'm A Aquarius apparently! And it's so true! I am claustrophobic --.-- it sucks can't stand congested areas. I freak out.

great take.

• I can't find cancer 👀

• Again I was rushing through this and I forgot to add cancer (or I may have accidentally deleted cancer from the list) SORRY. Cancer: Agoraphobia; the fear of public spaces, and enclosed public spaces.

• No worries! Nice list by the way, and I think the phobia fits for me personally as well

• Is Cancer here?

• If you check the comments I said that I was rushing and I accidentally forgot to add cancer. Sorry. Cancer: Agoraphobia; the fear of crowded places, and enclosed public spaces.

• Ah, I didn't notice the other comments. But, very accurate phobia!

• Mine sounds about right

• I'm an Aquarius and that's true about me

• Your forgot about Cancer.

• What about cancer? -__-

• I forgot to put it in SORRY. I was rushing. Cancer as a phobia: Agoraphobia; the fear of extreme or irrational fear of crowded spaces or enclosed public places. Sorry if I made you cancer babies feel left out I honestly wrote this at 2 am and I was rushing it and I think I may of accidentally deleted cancer off mytake 🙈

• I am Aqua and I actually love closed places, it makes me feel safe.
    Looks like you missed cancer.

• indeed she did -__-

• haha thanks :) u didn't have to <3 :D

• @HookingSwan It's okay, I was free and browsing aimlessly, so I helped you no biggie! :)

• Im a libra and that's not true!!!