3 Super Cool Outdoor Toys for Grown-Ups

Its summertime right now and that means things like camp-outs, barbecues, and pool parties.

So here are some of the most fun outdoor toys for grown ups out there.

Slingshot

These things aren't just for little kids anymore. These days people freaking hunt with slingshots. I've got one that will take a rabbit no problem. There are people are able hunt freaking turkey's with theirs. These things are assloads of fun.

Drones

These things are now available for consumers. My dad got one for Christmas and it is pretty awesome. You can set it to record then download it to your laptop. My dad was out there in the coldest parts of the New England winter playing with it and now he is having tons of fun with it in the summer.

Snowmobile

I know this is not a summer toy but its still an outdoor toy. These things are fun on treads and skies. Just whip around and in the snow. Its seriously fun.

Waffles731 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 4

• That snowmobile! Wow! I can imagine myself sporting that vehicle and drive all the kids jealous on actual snow wahaha! Too bad the Philippines does not have snow :(

• Sling shots are dangerous but I just love them!

• my phone is the only toy i need.

• I want a slingshot so badly!

What Guys Said 5

• I lack two things snow and cash for one but that snowmobile looks cool.

• I never had a drone, but snowmobile looks like more fun. Anyway, cool Take :D

• An outdoor stripper pole! Or a woman!

• Yes, all of them are cool.

• I
    Want
    A
    Telescope