10 Of The Weirdest Celebrity Couples

There's definitely been some strange celebrity couplings over the years. I'm sure you can think of many, but I wanted to throw out a few of the most, "I can't believe they dated!" worthy.

Mila Kunis & Macaulay Culkin

10 Of The Weirdest Celebrity Couples

Nicolas Sarkozy & Mary Kate Olsen

Courtney Love & Edward Norton

Jennifer Aniston & Adam Duritz

Tom Cruise & Cher

Julia Roberts & Lyle Lovett

Ashley Judd & Michael Bolton

Glenn Close & Woody Harrelson

Dennis Rodman & Madonna

Ryan Reynolds & Kristen Johnson

Who are some other odd celebrity couples?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

• Notice that more than half of these are an actor dating a musician? If you'd spent much time around celebs, you'd know that a ton of actors dream of being musicians, and vice versa, and they are often star-struck by each other. Knowing that, it's no surprise to me that so many of them get together - to them, it's the "ultimate" relationship.

In a few of the other examples, you're dealing with two weird, broken people who found each other and got together for a while. Again, hardly surprising in that context - normal people wouldn't put up with them for very long.

Celebrities are very difficult for "normal" people to have a relationship with. They are rarely "home", have tons of people constantly looking into their business or interrupting them as fans, and it's hard to do anything normal with them outside of the home. Of course there are perks, but it's often being trapped in a gilded cage...

• Now WHY are they odd?

• You think your own relationship is perfect?

• ... yea... i understand nothing

• jayz and beyonce. what does she see in that ugly ass fucker.

• Damon it you took my answer!

But to. answer your question she doesn't really see anything in him she's one of the most beautiful women in the world and the as s hole cheats on her and yet she stays... it's because they're both basically at the top of the "food chain"'and she doesn't want anything less.

• Money and fame. You would see it too if you could live that lavishly.

• Why Tom why? You deserved better!!!

What Girls Said 6

• Why are people being rude about this post? Geez, it's just supposed to be fun!

• Just commenting to get this stupid shit off my feed. This isn't a tabloid.

• Mila Kunis & Macaulay Culkin dated for like 10 years too! 😁😁
    Mila is so pretty, but I feel like she would secretly be into weird stuff. At least back then.

I feel like secretly not all these couples are weird. They prob all share some strong emotional similarity. Prob are the same person inside then the media portrays them as

• I thought the same thing about them. Plus they both did a really weird indie film together.

• It is not Nicolas Sarkozy but Olivier Sarkozy, his half brother :)

• Lol I laughed so much at that one!!

• I started questioning reality, until I read other people noticed it wasn't Nicholas.

• This tells us even the less good looking were able to find someone they love though it didn't last...

• Wasn't Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore kind of odd due to their big age gap?

• Yeah I could see that. They didn't seem like they had drastically different personas, though, you know?