This ones for the guys who feel insecure and pushed into the background due to the "hotter" versions

Women obviously get insecure and hate themselves, but they're always being told they're great and given motivation to be happy and self confident.

What about the men? They feel the same as us. After all, it's just as hard to be Ken as it is to be Barbie.

I feel as a young person it's my job to help other young people come to terms with ourselves, despite the media and society trying to tell us we have to be a certain way.

If young women are told they're amazing and that they don't need to feel the pressure to be perfect, why can't young men as well?

If you're a young man who feels insecure, no matter whether it's because you think you're too fat, too skinny, not muscular enough, not "hot" enough, not funny enough, not smart enough, not good enough for a girl, believe me, you're more than enough.

You're amazing. Why should you have to fill in the ideas that society leaves for us to follow when you can be the great person you are?

You're attractive, you have a unique sense of humour, you're intelligent and soon you'll find someone who loves you just as much as you love them.

But first you need to love yourself. Just like women, men come in all shapes, sizes, colours and appearances overall. You are enough. You are amazing. You are loved. You have every reason to love yourself and no reason to hate yourself.

If you get "friendzoned", so be it, she's missing out on an amazing person she could date.

If there's another guy who you think has more of a chance, he probably has an equal chance of getting the girl as you do.

Be brave, ask her out. She may just say yes. If she doesn't, forget about her because I guarantee there's someone better out there.

I know guys don't hear this a lot so I thought this was very important to say. If anyone need a confidence boost, kik me at itss_kimberleyy

I care, if you need me, drop me a message. I hope you feel better about yourself now and get the girl because confidence is sexy.

This ones for the guys who feel insecure and pushed into the background due to the

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 8

• 1|0
    • Yeah... unfortunately I have to agree with this... Not everyone is beautiful. Some people are ugly inside and out. o. O

• What you're saying is not positive at all. Not everyone is objectively beautiful, smart, or funny.

• It's supposed to be a confidence booster but clearly you want to be pessimistic.

• Wise words for anyone, let alone a 15 year old. You're going to do great things!!

• Great, but there is no cure for lack of confidence, is not like you can just buy some pills for confidence...

• Of course not, it's a working process.

• Rational human beings realize confidence is a revolving door, people have been programmed not to feel. And like money. And realize just how insignificant they really are. They got alpha wishes and brains the size of a walnut without the shell.

• That's my problem, I know that I'm insignificant, that's why I have no self-confidence.

• Yeah... but some guys only ever get "friendshipzoned". Then what? Yes, love yourself and that's the start, but if a "nice guy" loves himself, he will still not get his girl.

• Be brave I said b

• Firstly, I don't ask any women advice on love and attraction. They fuckin put me in my misery to begin with in terms of advice. I actually get aggressively enraged inside when women say shit like "have confidence", "there is one for you", "just wait, the right will come", "you will meet somebody when women are over their young phase"... or my utter worst (this has happened to me at least 5 times). when I am with a girl and she says, "why can't more men be like you" while she is fucking everyone else. Like really!! YES I know... I did something wrong. I couldn't do that absolute genius take without knowing what im talking about. Hence I am the professor. Re confidence... you are right, that attracts women. But I am confident now and I am not content with it. My buddy bangs several girls a week and I get the odd one or two a year. There is more to this shit then just confidence (p. s. that photo of me is real. 6 pack baby, and I my face is pretty good. My buddy is a bit tubby and average)..

• Regarding what I said that im done with it... Im done with it. Who cares if I know that confidence gets women. I went out for a month and realized it takes effort to get girls and all my goals dropped. You see, at my age, I have gained nothing in work, life and women. So I have to work hard at one at the expense of the other. So women get the cut (luckily I hardly had anyone to begin with so its easier) and im focusing on my work and music goals. Don't have time for women. Don't want children either and again, im used to it all. So its my CHOICE rather than anything else.

• 1|0
    • Nothing in this link shows anything related to confidence. I think you view confidence the wrong way. and clubbing doesn't mean you are cool at all, that's why the author put 'cool person' in a quote like that

• This only really applies if you're not drop dead ugly, let's face reality people... looks do matter to an extent regardless if anyone wants to admit it or not.

• Of course but the way you carry yourself is a huge step in becoming more attractive

• Tbh BeyoncĂ© is just there she's mediocre in all senses.

• That's not the point I just used her as an example of someone. Fact is if you're ugly you're ugly and telling yourself consistently you're beautiful doesn't change that fact. It can make you cope better however.

• I really like that a girl wrote this reaching out to the guys. You have a lot of empathy.

• Because being yourself isn't good enough for guys. They have to be successful in what they do otherwise why even bother existing. If they can't do something productive then they have no place in the world.

• Not necessarily. My dad works in a pub (that's not successful) and my mum finds him attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• Awesome Take :)

• Yeah.. Well put together winters morning... And you're 15!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reading the guys inputs, just seems like there is an ingredient missing to make the final...