Interstellar - Is The Most Amazing Movie in 2014 In My Opinion

Suggestion for your coming weekend; the most fantastic movie in 2014 in my opinion is Interstellar...

Interstellar - Is The Most Amazing Movie in 2014 In My Opinion ^_^

Interstellar; even from this cover, smells completely science-fiction and it serves a fabulous parade for you almost in the whole movie...

It is so recommendable even for it's special effects, soundtracks and incredible performances!

Interstellar is the last masterpiece of Christopher Nolan who directed Momento, The Dark Night Rises (I have become a fan of Christian Bale in it!), The prestige and Inception (this movie changed my view about gravity!)...The movie is in the 23rd line in the Top List of Imdb and its story belongs to Jonathan Nolan.

The movie is about effects of global warming and results of our bad habits and finally earth has become uninhabitable. People are searching some ways to solve famine in the world but unfortunately only a few kinds of crops can be planted and you see the corn fields in the picture above. Our main character Cooper is talking with his little daughter Murph to solve a quarrel between them. At this moment,they were following a small explorer plane without human; Cooper's confidence and interest to his children affected me too much in the whole movie but especially here ;) Last thing, notice the pensil among her hairs :P She is so pretty really...

Murph is the daughter of our main character and she is around 10 years old; this is her appearance before her father goes to incredible journey which will cause profound differences in their life and we will see her in different ages during the movie...Even if she is around 10 yeard old, you can notice her uniqueness and wisdom in her face and in her actions in the movie. I have to say that almost all character choices are wonderful and these profiles and their static attitudes towards to events never change! This makes movie more cool.

A newly found warmhole has become a hope for the humankind into this choatic atmosphere and our man is Cooper was included the project after a group of astronauts were chosen for the survival project and creator of project thinks only if Cooper becomes leader of this group, they can achieve to find a suitable planet to live after earth...Because Cooper has very unique features. It has started here that various of emotions affect us in the whole movie; we can see Cooper describes time to her daughter; because he will leave home in a short time and he wants to give this watch to her daughter as a gift and whenever he is back to home they will see the difference and she will never forget the time and wait him always :) But she never wants him leaves home but he will do eventually for earth...I don't want to give anymore detail and not to kill the mood of people who haven't still watch it yet ;)

Explorers will notice 1 hour in world is equal to 7 years in the place where they visit; besides the time, they will witness some other incredible differences and events, and events will happen in this dimension will cause unexpected results in their lifes...

Anne Hathaway is closest friend of Cooper in the journey. She adds a very different mood into the movie with her pure beauty and her sincerity...She is 'still' same even in the end of movie :))) You will see what i mean after watching ;)

Afterwards, it is priceless to witness that explorers will come across inevatable results of journey and we will experience all of these emotional and strange moements. Effects of situations are getting stronger due to actor's performances,i only have cried in 3 movies in my whole life (Brave Heart-Ben X-Interstellar) and that was the moment u can see from above picture. I'm sure some people can't resist their tears like me when they watch the movie. In fact, we can say that Interstellar isn't only a pure 'science-fiction' when we think of these different emotion we experience in movie; it has some strong drama sides from real lifes and i have to add that this movie doesn't include any drug/sex or any nudity; this is another side I love most <3

Anddd our magical 'tesseract' scene...Motion of movie changes extraordinarily when Cooper finds himself in tesseract which is a changed type of his daughter's room and he can monitor the flood of 'time'; even can affect it instantly; there are lots of sciene signs and different values here, you may find unreal some of them;or you may find so magical,this depends on ur view to world and science :) Because I have to confess some scenes have unreal parts according to sciene values...Anyway i have watched it as a 'movie', and I didn't my prejedges near me while watching :P I suggest you the same ...

I don't think there will be some people won't be sensitive when they witness the moment Cooper and Murph come across in the tesseract; and Murph is around 10 years old there again ;) Connection between them is incredible touching...

Here is the tesseract scene :)

As a conclusion; if you watch the movie as a movie, as a masterpiece, as an art; you will never get bored and you will never lose urself among sciene issues ^_^ It is a fun and intense movie,it highlights our values and a possible future of earth.It is thoughtful; maybe a little intruguing scientifically as I mentioned above,it brings you some other worlds which you can't imagine. I really recommend this movie to all age groups; I guarantee you won't regret about time which you consume on this masterpiece and after all I am sure value of this movie will change in time by piling up like 'Artificial Intelligence: AI' or 'Fight Club'...Thank you for reading my first myTake and I hope all enjoy reading it :)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 12

• Alright, you talked me into it. I'm downloading. :D

• The part in the singularity was so special!

• It made me remember the Artificial Intelligence: AI, Avatar and Transcendence... Each of them is a kind of masterpiece tho...

• There will also be a third and fourth? OMG :D Its good tho that he wants it to be really high quality

• Exactly; i can't wait to see them :P sometimes i see i m watching them in my dream ! lol...
      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000116/

• this was one of those types of movies when you want to cry but you don't because you can't miss a second of what is happening during the movie

• I cried, that's why i think i have missed some details :)))) heheh it must be watched some times really

• It broke my heart after getting to know that interstellar will be Christopher Nolan's last directorial venture. In my opinion, he is the most intelligent director of this generation

• wait what?

• Quite the contrary, not only am I not mocking you, I am admiring you.

• @Bluemax
      oh... thank you!

• I have to agree with you. I watch it three times in a row. It is a great movie.

• I will watch it some more times eventually; i m sure i have missed some details ;)

• You have to, the third time I saw more details I missed. I love this movie, is one of my personal favorites.

• Just seen it the other day! Yeah it was pretty awesome.

• This movie was not all that good. It sort of reminded me of Gravity.

• We all hate Gravity here as i guess lol... It reminds Gravity but it is really sophisticated and it has deep meanings comparison to Gravity... Gravity was just boring really..

• nice space suit ass

• YES!!! Best movie in 2014!!!
    This movie is INCREDIBLE, it left me speechless, after the ended and the credits started rolling, I just had to stay in my chair and process it all. It is such a wonderful film and the cinematic experience is OUT OF THIS WORLD! I watched it on IMAX too! Watching it with my dad also made this movie more emotional, since it centered around the love between Cooper and his daughter Murph! When we got to the scene where Cooper was watching the video messages, I broke down in the theatre because it was heart wrenching! My dad did too! Also in the beginning before the drone chase, a really cute moment was when Cooper was teaching murph how to drive stick, that is exactly how my dad taught me so we both has a smile during that moment. Beautiful and extraordinary movie. Definitely one of my favorite of all time now <3

• But I am pissed they didn't win original score. Hans Zimmer's work on this movie gave me the chills the music took this entire movie to a different level! I am so surprised and shocked they didn't win the best original score at the Oscars!

• I really agree with you; i couldn't resist my tears in the scene when Cooper watches the video messages and he witnesses how his children become older! Omg... Even now i m really feeling so emotionaly; he acts impressive ^_^
      And about oscars you are right; they might have won one or two other oscars like u mentioned; Hans Zimmer is a genius, indeed... Do you remember his work in Dark Knight Rises? Omg; his works are real masterpieces...

• Yes I love this movie! I bought it as soon as it came out. It's long but worth it. Great Take :))

• Exactly... I bought a blur-ray edition also; it is worth to pay anything on it really; we can watch sometimes in years ^_^ hehe

• I'm happy they won best vfx (visual effects).

• Hehe yeah; and it's imdb point rate is so high also; it won Oscor visual effects but i wish Matthew McConaughey or Mackenzie Foy won 1 oscar also; this girl acts so cool! :))

• I read the article, interesting.

• Exactly... some people argue about scientific facts and the conditions in the movie... They claim movie shows wrong philosphies but i don't think like them ; this is a movie and we need to watch it without our prejudges and former knowledges;otherwise we will not able to gain any pleasure ;) I believe the opinions about movie will change in time eventually;especially science parts...

• Agreed, it was an amazing movie! I usually hate to watch movies a second time, but I want to watch this movie again!

• Honestly; i will watch it again eventually; becuase i m feeling i missed some details in it ^_^ This shows how complicated and well structured it is :)) ty..

• Yeah, that's true, I probably missed some stuff too even though I was always glued to the screen throughout the movie.

What Guys Said 21

• The only problem I had with the movie was the time travel paradox. The movie wouldn't have gone to to space if Cooper hadn't found the weird coordinates to the NASA place in his home. But Cooper from the future/4th dimension himself was the one to put them there in the first place. But in order for him to put them there, he had to get to the 4th dimension... which he couldn't have if he hadn't went to NASA due to those coordinates...

If it weren't for this massive plothole then the movie would have been perfect.

Another issue with it was the idea about "love transcending time and space" Not to be a cynic here but love is just a neurochemical hormonal reaction in our brain. Nothing more, nothing less. It has no greater meaning only the meaning we give it. Much like anger is not a universal thing - it's an emotion.

• I thought there are some mystical details about these coordinates;otherwise you are right and it's impossible Cooper finds himself there... And there are some other scientific facts which movie works on them aren't supported by facts and some scientists critisize the movie in view of them unfortunately; i have just watched it without my prejudges and see it as an art :)

• wow so many spoilers hahaa

• Hahaha i m SO sorry; i started review by the thinking of not giving ANY spoilers but believe me it's impossbile for the Interstellar, i tried to keep my mouth and you can guess if i didn't keep :))))) Ty for ur sincerity ^_^

• I saw this movie like a month or two ago and it was amazing, I enjoyed every second of it. When he starts crying it was so emotional, I was feeling it xD
    It wasn't action packed, but it had tension moments that kept me outta my seat.
    I totally recommend this movie to everyone; amazing.

• Exactly; i mentioned above also the scene which Cooper is crying :)))) Amazingg reallly, it affected me much also ^_^ ty

• Nah, Titanic was better.

• Titanic and Interstellar share different themes; Titanic has Drama, Romance features but Interstellar has Adventure, Sci-Fi, SO u need to learn how to critisize first... Titanic is another masterpiece but in a different area... And Interstellar is another fabulous movie but again in another area, so we can't compare them in the same shema ;)
      Thank you.

• I've never seen it so I can't relate. Oh well..

• So happy I have a basic background in aerospace engineering and physics, otherwise I probably wouldn't have understood what was going on haha.

But yeah, definitely the best

• It's the fact that that movie forced us to search and learn more if we don't have a profound knowledge about science :P You are so right heheh

• Mhm, I explained the whole theory of relativity (to the best of my knowledge) to a buddy of mine. He was really confused how Matthew was still young at 126 years old plus his daughter being old. Also my favorite scene was when he was manipulating time haha

• :)))))))))))))))))))) realativity eats our brains; it's exactly the best scene in the movie and made me cry after Cooper's reactions..

• Yeah, that movie is awesome. Lucky me my father is a physics professor and that movie has given us a ton of awesome stuff to talk about.

• The visuals absolutely blew me away. I had been following the research Kip Thorne and his colleages worked on to render the most realistic depiction of black holes every made to date.

Oh yeah, that ring around the outside of the black hole? That's the back.

And give this a try, it's an interactive space scene with a wormhole and black hole. https://sirxemic.github.io/Interstellar/

The acting was okay. Matthew has a self-righteous tone in a lot of his movies. And the "interdimensional love" stuff was a little meh. But yes, that was one of my favorite movies of the year.

• Thank you for ur opinions and the link above; it's wow! i never see something like beforehand :))))) so realistic hehe

• It was a quality film that made me think about it for about a week after watching it.

• You just spoiled the whole plot line... the movie was. Boring but it was for the most part but mostly scientifically accurate. The black hole is the most accurate model of one ever made.

• I think they described the most accurate black hole in the history and that's why movie has become so popular; sure there are many points they have made great in it but black hole and string theory are brilliant!
      About details; i m really sorry if i gave some spoilers, believe me i tried not to give any spoilers but... :)) i wrote what i feel and after writing i noticed :/

• I already saw it. But you spoiled it for others.

• Good film. And according to string theory, there would be multiple universes where every choice one ever made the opposite choice was made in a then alternate universe.

• String theory... This is another paradox it includes; i agree with you, maybe ur description will make someone's minds lighten more;ty ^_^

• Yes! A really great movie, not perfect but definitely the best new movie I've seen in a long awhile.

A little far fetched that Matthew could just pilot some ship he's never flown before like a pro and do that crazy cool spinning dock, but I just imagine that they skipped the boring training phase lol

And global warming? It was a blight! Nowhere was it said it was brought about by climate change, and I'm pretty sure climate change couldnt cause blight, that's just something people projected themselves, which is fine, imagination is good for film watching

• Hahahaha exactly; they skipped this training parts; believe me if they go through in detail in it and some other tiny details;movie may last over 4 hours, so probably they tried to manage appropritate length :)))
      Actually i find the global warming issue so realistic; i wrote an thesis on global warming in university 3 years ago; yes it's a cliché for the current world and everyone is doing something about it or just making it up to draw my attention but among all of these efforts i find movie is so realistic;it shows a possible future, of course we can't know what will happen but it seems so realistic, indeed...
      Thank you for ur comment; i m so happy to see people watch and know value of this movie ^_^ Good day..

• This movie was not that great. Of course seekers will love this bullshit about going to other planets and shit. Stirs up that garbage inside their gut.

• Hell yes! No need to say about that, it was perfect!

• Yeah, it's a great movie.

• I don't watch movies but now, I'm gonna watch it.
    Great review :-)

• My favorite movies that you'll LOVE 100% : Interstellar, The Theory of Everything Movie, The imitation game

• The theory of everything is really cool! Actually i have to admin Interstellar and The Imıtation Game is really better then Hawking theory :D Main character acts incredible but i didn't like it too much unfortunately...

• Anything on art is worth to do/pay but yes it's disappointing... Interestingly;some weird movies win oscars like Gravity or like Birdman;i didn't like it this year also... I have watched it for Edward Norton and Emma Stone but yes unfortunately another useless one.. But Interstellar makes us forget all and experience it in every inch of our souls :)))) heheh i m glad to share my opinions with all of you and time is so late here;wishing a good nite all ^_^

• Yeah totally agree it's more to do with marketing and business... Just sad how people are so brainwashed.

Yeah here it's almost 2am too. Good night;)

• i loved the movie... especially the docking scene. It was brilliantly made

• I agree with you; one of the most amazing scenes ;) i really love docking and tesseract scene ;)

• in my opinion it was pure new age and darwinian mambo jambo propaganda. nnothing unusual for hollywood. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9464-proof-that-a-spiritual-person-is-more-social-than-a-cool-person

• More from Guys
    1