7 Simple Reasons to Wake Up Every Day

7 Simple Reasons to Wake Up Every Day

Let's be honest - everyone sometimes has those days when they just can't force themselves to wake up. For some people, pretty much every day is like that, some people can't find any reason to wake up, get out of bed because of depression or something else. I'm no psychologist, I can't teach anyone to wake up happy and be excited to be alive but I can give you some extremely simple and kind of obvious reasons to wake up every day. Sometimes the simple things in life are the most enjoyable. So here are 7 reasons to wake up every day:

1. Eating the foods you want

Food is love, food is life. Everyone loves food. Everyone is familiar with the orgasmic feeling of eating some really yummy food. Food is definitely something to look forward to every day. Just eat whatever you want, whatever makes you happy.

2. Watching that new episode

Don't deny it - you know you really want to find out what will happen next on that amazing TV show you love. Watch TV shows, just do it, it's good for your soul and doesn't even take much effort. Or don't.. if it's not your thing.

3. Kissing your pet

If your pet can't make you happy, I don't even know what possibly could. Whether it's a doggy, a kitty cat or a snake - give some love to them and you'll definitely receive some love back.

4. Playing those unfinished games

There seems to be quite a lot of gamers on GAG so this seems to be a good enough reason, right? You're playing those games for a reason, so fully immerse yourself in those games with no shame! If it makes you feel good.

5. Talking to people you like

There's nothing better than those long conversations that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Or the conversations that make you laugh your ass off. In real life or on-line, doesn't really matter. There are billions of people on this planet, even if you don't have anyone to talk to, you can always find someone who you like. Especially on the internet.

6. Enjoying the quiet

Who doesn't love the quiet, peaceful evenings at home? Enjoy them if you can get them. There's almost something magical about sitting in a room with dimmed lighting, drinking tea, reading a good book.

7. Going to sleep

Afterall, sleep is amazing. When you wake up, just think about that moment late at night when you'll be back in your comfy, perfect bed. Look forward to it. The fact that you know sooner or later you'll be able to return to your bed is the thing that doesn't make waking up that hard.

Most importantly - find YOUR OWN reason to wake up every day, whatever it is. Look for the one thing that motivates you to live life every day.

***

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• It's almost 4pm and I am still in bed, as I have written all my exams already and just have to wait for the results now, and really hoped this take would give me a reason to get out of bed now, but sadly none of these points, except for the first, apply to me.

• 1. Eating the foods you want
    I'm not rich so I have insufficient intakes. I wonder if humans can "hibernate" [Invalid] (Hint: saying "rich" depends on how you look at it. I look at it by having sufficient materials for everything. SUFFICIENT!)
    2. Watching that new episode
    Exactly from TV I have had enough, not to mention the news and the media are manipulating a lot, which I consider is the source of negativity. If I want I can watch my favourite series on the internet. I did already watch some [Plausible]
    3. Kissing your pet
    My pet is at my parents home, which is 60 KM away from me and I can't visit it regulary. Kissing pets is not hygienic! Also, see point 1 [Invalid]
    4. Playing those unfinished games
    That's what I do :) Thank you for mentioning it. You set it up just right :D [Valid]
    5. Talking to people you like
    Unfortunately there aren't good people or I have not found them yet. Here come's internet. [Invalid]
    6. Enjoying the quiet
    That's constantly already and I got used to it. [Invalid]
    7. Going to sleep
    After I wake up I find it unable to fall asleep again to take my needed rest. The light is too bright, I can't darken the room and I have some things to do before I resume sleeping. After that I am already awake like the sun. And we are talking about WAKING UP if we recall it? [Invalid]

I mostly have no reason to wake up. Sleep is needed for all the living. I'm tired a lot from some reasons that I have no influence of and I am desperate for my energy that has left me long ago. Then again it's not any of my influence. I remember the time I was a child and couldn't stand it to go to bed early and wake up early aswell. I HATED IT!!! I wanted to enjoy what the night had to offer me. And now? I'm adult. I have so much to take care about and I can't handle it all in time. I want to sleep. Just sleep! I can't sleep enough. Sleep, sleep, sleep. 8 Hours isn't enough for me :S

Anyway very interesting take. Good night!

• >Eat what you want

That can go either very good or very bad haha

Otherwise, yeah, its the simple things:)

• Does your title target suicidal people?

What Girls Said 7

• This is a good take.

Also for number seven. That is no ideal heater placement. Better have the fire brigade on speed dial.

• Thanks for the inspiration.

• I agree lol

• seriously, GAG needs more takes like this.

• Kissing my pet is probably the only readon

• Great take! Agree with all. Very well written 😀

• love you take. So positive and personable. Simple things do bring joy :)