Eye Colours and What They Say about Your Personality

They say that the eyes are the windows to a person’s soul. Look into a person’s eyes and you know what they are feeling. The eyes of a person can be warm and bright (when they are happy) orcold (when they are angry) and we can know it all by just looking at them.

BLACK eyes - a lot of people mistake very dark brown eyes to be black. But in reality pure black eyes are very rare. This type of eye colour is associated with mystery, intuition and the night. People with this eye colour are seen as trustworthy and responsible. They are loyal, conscientious and practical. They give their best at whatever they are doing. They can be spiritual and passionate. They know how to show their worth to others.

The only person I know who had pure Black eyes was Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wasalam/ Peace Be Upon Him)

Eye colours and What they say about your personality....

Ben Barnes also has black eyes [I think]

Blue eyes
- people with this eye colour tend to be polite and calm. They can stay calm in stressful situations and this type of eye colour is considered pretty and attractive. This colour is seen as fresh and lively hence people with this eye are considered attractive and desirable. People with this eye colour are smart, kind, full of youth and life. They can be very energetic and when it comes to relationships they tend to have long -lasting one’s (not in everyone’s case but in most cases). They tend to make sure people around them are happy and are observant people. Most people with this eye colour are extroverted.

Brown eyes
- people with this eye colour are seen as trustworthy and responsible. They are seen as mysterious. This type of eye colour is seen as seductive and sexy. The darker the eyes the more appealing it is. Its the most common eye colour and because its a strong/rich colour it is often associated with Mother Earth hence qualities such as creativity, positivity and simplicity as well as confident are often found in people who have this eye colour. People with this eye colour are said to be independent, polite, caring and enjoy making new friends. They are always enthusiastic about trying new things in life. They can also be practical however when it comes to people they care about they can be impractical. They are usually happy-go-lucky people who aren’t very materialistic and some are close to nature. While they might be self confident and determined they can have a hard time expressing themselves to others. They are the type of people you turn to in times of need.

Green eyes
-people with green eyes are seen as strong. They have a love of nature, tend to be competitive. People with this eye colour are seen as mysterious and enigmatic. They are intelligent and very curious people, often are the first people who tend to take an interest in something new. They have an incredible zeal and zest for life and enjoy living life to the fullest. They are very passionate about things they llike and often can get jealous easily. They are people who are very compassionate and vibrant.

Grey eyes
is a dominant colour - as they say "life is not just black and white but different shades of grey” too. Those with this eye colour are strong and dominant. They are also wise and gentle which are some of the strong qualities they possess. People with this eye colour are those who put passion in whatever they do. The take love/romance seriously and are not casual type of people when it comes to relationships. They are creative, flexible in their attitude and imaginative (qualities of a leader).

Hazel eyes
are a mixture of brown and green eyes so this type of eye colour is very attractive and elegant. People with this eye colour are spontaneous, fun-loving and adventurous. They are brave and courageous who like diversity and can get bored of routine stuff. They enjoy trying new stuff and can be sensual but mischievous. They can also be very short-tempered.

A special thanks to @ApexAlpha who told me to write this take and gave the idea for it :)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 31

• Actually Hazel eyes contain color pigments from every color not just brown and green, that is why our eyes can change color like a chameleon depending on the environment we are in, as well as things like sunlight or even what we wear. Our eyes can change to all sorts of colors and hues, my own hazel eyes are blue, green with a little bit of brown in the green and gold.

• That's cool thanks. But I don't think brown eyes change colour tbh

• My eyes are hazel, they don't change color. Depending on what color I'm wearing it brings out different colors more than others. They go from muddy green brown to a golden caramel to bright green with a blue rim. All depends on what I have on. Orange, yellow, bright blue and melon colors being out the est colors on me.

• @SuperMommie13 as I said it doesn't always change the eye color, most of the time it changes the color hues, parts of the eye, it changes the eye depending on the light, what you are wearing and the environment as you know, hence why Hazel ares are the most unique in the way that no two hazel eyes are exactly alike.

• Prejudices, imo: eye color has no influence, shows nothing. FYI: mine, my familiy's eyes are all blue.

• Ok, i am very fond of the topic about eyes as i LOVE them and it's the most important thing i care about in a girl. So I'm going to be generous and give you a little bit of my time to correct some of your misunderstanding and misconceptions about the eyes, especially since i know that you too share a similar love to eyes like i do, ArabianPrincess.

First of all, i do agree that the eyes are windows to the soul. In fact, i agree with almost everything that was mentioned in the first Quote. However, i disagree with everything else mentioning about the characteristics of those who have certain eye colors. It is what we go through in life and how we experience it and learn from it as individuals that decide what characteristics we will have, not having a certain eye color.

Yes you can tell a lot by looking at someones eyes, i confirm that as i personally read most people that i meet from their eyes and almost always know how they feel or what they conceal. It is people's characteristics that are reflected in their eyes, not their eye colors reflecting their characteristics. It is this what i wanted you to understand. You do not assume certain things about someone just because of their eye color. Rather, it is how their personality or emotions are reflected through their eyes as they are speaking, interacting, or just sitting quietly.

I hope i have helped you realize a thing or two.

by the way, may i ask what type of eyes are your favorite? personally, i like large eyes and certain other shapes, they snatch my heart away especially if i can easily read their emotions. I like all colors but my most favorite is large black.

• Lol no problem :) I got the information after several research but I do agree with you. After reading it I realised several characteristics listed in the other eye colour can be applied to me or other people too. So yeah I guess its not true to some extent.

I like all eyes. But large almond eyes are the best

• Green, blue, grey and black. Hazel is nice too

• So all of them hahaha xD

• I have blue eyes. It was petty accurate except for the fact that I'm more on the introverted side.

Also, "people with this eye are considered attractive and desirable"- first time I've heard that one, it seems all girls find dark eyes much more attractive.

• Blue and grey !

• images.sodahead.com/.../...sstink-74204839322.jpeg

Well, that thing about blue eyes was right...

• Let's see... I have grey eyes. Uh-huh, uh-huh. Yeap. That's correct about me EXCEEEPT for...

"The take love/romance seriously and are not casual type of people when it comes to relationships."

Which I am until now not interested in.

• My eyes are brown and none of that is true maybe except for the last part. It sucks having the most boring-est color for eyes and hair. And no I won't dye it I think I'm hideous now can't even imagine what' I'd look like with different hair color.

• Girls I am mysterious, seductive, and sexy. Lol

• So is there any evidence for this, or is it just fun and games?

• well thats a very interesting and probably accurate observation in many ways but i think body language has a telling element to somebodys make up!

• Brown eyes... and yeah not much into materialistic things

• mine are blue

• i have very dark brown eyes , so what do you think about them? they are not brown, not black :( :(

• Well I have blue and I think calm describes me pretty well, I'm pretty passive but...

Hitler had blue eyes too!

• I feel like this really applies to white people.
    Most other races like black, Asian, indian, etc have brown eyes. So, what's up with that?

• Why all the stuff is good?
    Eye colour don't tell the negative side of personality?

• It's just the color of your eyes, why overcomplicate stuff lol

• I have blue eyes yey!

• I have dark brown eyes... :D

But I like hazel eyes on girls.. ;)

Anyways nice estimations.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 44