Hannah's Songs of April '15

April has definitely been a month of great music for me. I hope you enjoy this month's playlist. ☺

♥♥♥♥♥♥

99 Souls - The Girl Is Mine

You may recognise a certain famous singer and a tune you're familiar with in this one, but with a modern, catchy twist!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (Explicit)

A new one from Rihanna, showing her bad girl side. This song has been used in too many vines but it's a good song to bring out your inner gangster.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Michael Calfan - Treasured Soul

This song is definitely a Summer tune!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

OMI - Cheerleader

This song had to grow on me but it always makes you want to sing and dance along, despite the obvious autotune.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kygo -Firestone ft. Conrad

I am absolutely in love with Kygo right now, they're certainly becoming popular so you may have heard this already. I recommend you look into his other songs if you enjoy this one, especially Stole The Show. ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ed Sheeran - I See Fire (Kygo remix)

Here's one for the Ed Sheeran fans. Kygo gives this song such a pleasant, relaxing, almost caribbean twist which can be admired by almost everyone.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Eric Bellinger - Focused On You

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Karen Harding - Say Something (Zac Samuel Remix)

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Omarian ft. Chris Brown - Post To Be

I recommend Jhene Aiko's solo work, she has a lovely voice and her songs are totally unique.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hannah's Songs of April '15

Hannah591 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 3

• Kygo is great! I heard his remix of "I see fire" like a month ago, and I instantly feel in love with that song, and the other two you posted here are great too; I think he's got a new fan :P

The other songs are pretty good too; Great take ;)

• Great songs.

• 99 Souls - The Girl Is Mine
    is that Beyonce I can hear?

What Girls Said 1