If a guy calls you "baby girl " what does it mean? is it in a sister/ brother way or he likes you as more?

so i was texting this guy that i text 24/7 and then we were saying goodnight. and he said " goodnight baby girl" what do you think? is there a good chance he's actually caught feelings for me? or does hejust feel like an older brother protective type of frendship?

and then he texted me "good morning" today oh mahhh god

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• he more than likes you.

• what makes u sure?

• the way he is texting you most guys dont use terms of enderment unless they really like them. if you do it back then to him you are starting to be BF/GF in his eyes

• I would categorize baby girl in the have feelings for a girl.

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on the way he uses the term. Is he saying it flirting wise? or just say it in a caring wise? For example: "hey baby girl What you do?" If he says it in a regular sentence then he may be flirting. Or, "what out for that pole baby girl." If he say a it in a telling you something way or like how grandparents would use it in a sentence then it's probably using it in a caring wise.

• he used it in the way i kindly quoted for you in the details. ^^^

• Well then it's obvious that he likes you. you are more than than his friends

• Uh... who calls their siblings baby girl. ... My boyfriend calls me that😂

• lol, yesss! so that can mean he likes me maybe?

• He. Likes you