Do you pee in the shower?

Does anybody pee in the shower? What are your thoughts on it? Is it enough to put you off a person?

• Yes
    72% (33)69% (29)70% (62)Vote
  • No
    28% (13)31% (13)30% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|14

Most Helpful Girl

• It just sort of comes Natural, @kitterns, that this happens every time. When the jets go on, another faucet leaks out as well. xx

2|2
    0|0
    • Your comments made me smile and giggle - thank you

• Show All
    • It seems you are sensible to the sound of running water... ;)

• lol... No, not so much "Sensitive," @napoleonebonaparte, if this is what you seem to mean, but it just Comes Out at that sound of the water, which is fine t me... I find I pee more to This than just in general. lol:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 14

• I don't because my toilet is like 2 feet from the shower...

0|1
    0|0
  • I sure do pee in the shower. Every single time pretty much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to know how these people don't, like if they get the urge do they really get out of a warm shower, then potentially go out into a separate toilet? Do they dry off first? Just wrap a towel around? Scoot off quickly naked?

1|0
    0|0
    • If you live with other people it's difficult to get to the toilet from the shower too quick enough to not pee yourself when you're busting I don't understand why people don't just let it flow

• Is the pope atheist?

0|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't do that

0|0
    0|0
  • You people are disgusting... There's a toilet right there! I always take a piss right before I get in the shower. I don't care if it washes off. There's always going to be a small residue left on the floor unless you scrub it vigorously with a cleaning cloth.

0|0
    2|0
    • Some people don't have toilets where their showers are, for example, the shower could be at one end of the house and the toilet at the other

• When you walk into our master bathroom you first encounter the double sink, a partitioned wall the toilet and bidet. Then it is a full wall with a doorway where you walk in and we have an 8' x 8' glass shower room, a large whirlpool bath and a small sauna. Would be quite a trek to get to the toilet without peeing on the floor when the sudden urge arises caused from running shower water.

• 74% yes. Is that for "Yes, I pee" or "Yes, enough to put off".

I can bet the results are flawed.

1|0
    0|0
  • people here are lying everyone does it its crap there's no argument not to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never have never will

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i pee in the shower everytime i shower hahaha..

0|0
    0|0
  • Its the best piss of the day always ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes coz it saves water instead of going out going to the toilet it's saves a lot of water

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pee where I stand barefoot

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done, it's when I get warm and relaxed the urge to piss arises, I do it straight down the plughole and think nothing of it!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I do.
    I'm showering alone , so why not?

3|1
    0|0
  • Gosh yes I pee in the shower. Seems just the sound of the shower on makes me needing to pee so I just let it go. I have done this when in the shower with others as well.

1|2
    0|0
  • I always do it even while standing up... lol

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes I have before because we're in water and it washes away anyways who cares.

1|2
    0|0
  • It scares my that (excluding myself) only 4 people don't pee in the shower

0|2
    1|0
  • Yes, Only when i'm alone! I can't pee in someone's presence... Like literally, I can't!

2|1
    0|0
    • me too haha

• Show All
    • Haha. okay... I'll give it a try! @napoleonebonaparte

• Very well... but the question is... who would you pee with?

• On a daily basis

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess I have on occasion

0|1
    0|0
  • Only when I absolutely have to

0|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't? Anyone who says they don't is lying.

1|0
    1|0
  • almost everyone pee in the shower ain't nothing wrong!

1|1
    0|0
  • No I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every morning, once the hot water hits my back, I start to pee, Hey it saves a flush. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do sometimes and I thought I was the only one that does this. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, lol I'm the only one so far

0|1
    0|0
  • No, that's disgusting

0|0
    0|0