Does Camren Bicondova's (Catwoman) face look weird to you?

It looks kind of like half of her face is against a mirror. She has like a stretched face thing going on. Her eyes look really spaced apart is what I'm saying. Looking at er face kind of makes my eyes feel weird.

As Catwoman.

Most Helpful Guy

• She is very young but very attractive I think

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• It did look kind of weird, but I think the more you watch the episodes with her in them, the more I think the uniqueness of her facial features kind of fits the character. It kind of makes this version of catgirl (lol she's still a kid so...) more exotic looking and that sort of fits the character I think.

• I don't find it weird, I think she's really pretty. Also an amazing dancer and actress! I really like her version of Catwoman.

• She looks a bit weird to me. Maybe it's because of the eye gap.

What Guys Said 2

• her eyes are really far apart.. is she going to be catwoman in the new movies?

• She has Waardenburg's Syndrome. It's an interesting disease that can give people unique features as in Camren's case, they can be quite beautiful. I'm not a pedo, just stating the facts!