Girls, why do you like "fall/autumn" so much?

I've heard it's like girls favorite season, why?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Halloween and all that comes with it.
    The dead and colorful trees are pretty, like something out of a Tim burton movie, it's like everything is grey washed. Plus it's not hot and it's just cold enough where you can wear a cute sweater instead of a coat with leggings and big boots
    Outfits like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/154529830935771418/
    Everything always seems to be wet too, it makes everything look shiney and picturesque
    The food too, I don't know what anyone says, pumpkin flavored things are good. Drinking hot chocolate or coffee while in a big baggy sweater walking through dead leaves is amazing lol
    Pumpkin patches, hiking, haunted houses, scary movies, walking at night is all better in fall

What Girls Said 21

• I've never heard this stereotype lmao but I'll tell you why I love autumn. It's my season! I was born in November, my complexion is complementary to fall colors, Halloween , pumpkin spice, not too hot or cold weather, and the seasonal clothes are my regular wardrobe.

I'm trying to remember what else I missed... If you go by the pagan calendar, it's a time of organization and clearing out things and people we don't need in our life, a time of completion before the winter sets in and spring starts anew. So that may sound wacky as sh*t but I feel attuned to the cycles of the seasons. I'm sure other people feel it too.

• I don't. I prefer summer cause I like the warmth and being able to do more things without having to worry about rain.

• Again, another person saying something else when I clearly just said "why do women like autumn"

• Again, another person saying 1, when I'm saying 2

• Yup there's no wrong or right. It's based off personal experience.

• Not too hot and not too cold.
    What more can one ask for?

• not all of us, but i personally love it because of all those earthy colours.

• I like all seasons for their own reasons. I like fall/autumn cause it's getting to the point of being chilly, cuddle.. you get the point. The colors are beautiful, and it's great weather to go outside for picnics, and the air just has that feeling of.. wanting someone to share the experience with.

• I wayyyyy prefer spring, summer and winter - fall is indeed my least favourite, it's like everything dies.. so why do people like fall? Good question..

• I have my birthday in autumn, iupii. ☺😂
    I like it because of the beautiful and colourful leaves, rainy weather, fresh air and it's atmosphere. Autumn is lovely. 😍

• But what is it about autumn specifically that GIRLS like

• Those 90% are from the people I know, I don't know all people from this planet.

• Still 90 %

• i don't like fall i like winter
    -no bugs
    - i hate the summer heat
    -christmas
    -snow is really beautiful
    -no allergies
    -no frizzy hair that makes me look like the lion king

www.lovethispic.com/.../...-A-Beautiful-Winter.jpg

• K so you're just one anomaly, but, for the most part, women like Autumn more, just want to know why

• because you generalized women and i am showing not all are the same

• There we gooooo, now you're getting it. You're just basically fighting me, cause it's fun

• - the colourful leaves 🍂🍃
    - pumpkin soup!!
    - my birthday
    - knowing that summer is FAR AWAY 😎
    - cool breezes

• I like winter

• The fashion season is why so many girls like it. New clothes.

• The weather is just awesome...
    Rain is awesome!
    You can wear cool outfits,
    You can wear your hair down all the time,
    And summer sucks.

• I just bought that book for my dad for Father's Day, it's one of my fav, books and he's never read it. Too bad it won't get here until next week though

• Really? I'm sure he'll love it!

• I think its perfect because its not to hot or to cold. Its right in the middle just right weather

• Mweh, I prefer Spring actually
    Not too cold, not too warm, light breeze, sun

• I prefer Winter and Summer.

• clothes that you can wear, hairstyles

• The beautiful color in leaves.
    The breeze blowing in your face.
    Comfy jackets/coats
    Hot coco
    making smores
    Halloween (I don't like Halloween anymore :S)
    messy hair buns days
    Cuddles and snuggles from their love ones.
    Beatiful sunrise... etc.

• No, i think most people like summer. including girls

• It's my favorite! I love the cool crisp air... it's not super cold like winter. The leaves changing are really beautiful. I'm also slightly biased because my birthday is in the fall. I don't celebrate really or anything, but I just like that it's during a time that makes me happy and feels better.

Summer is way too hot, Winter is my 2nd favorite but can get too cold, and Spring is beautiful, but I get allergies. Fall is like my comfort zone.

• I love the fall because it's very calming and full of colors! Its not to cold not to hot just right!

• I don't know about most girls but personally I love the fall because of the colorful leaves, the mild weather and plus its football season.