How do I make myself look rich on facebook?

Im broke but i want to look rich to all my friends. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• keep this as your profile pic..
    www.investment-for-beginners.com/.../...-money.jpg

• Make friends with someone actually rich so you can borrow their designer stuff and take photos with it to post lol lol lol so embarrassing

• They're going to find out no matter how hard you try, and besides would you really want to be friends with people who don't know the real you? You can't fake forever. If they don't approve of your economical situation, it's their problem, not yours. You shouldn't try changing yourself for someone else.

• Why? Why instead of pretending don't you become rich instead?

• rich people don't look a certain way. many i know, dress casually. even having a nice car is not necessarily a sign of wealth.

i would just wear fresh-pressed clothes and take pictures in front of nice places, well-photographed.

• Don't present yourself to be something you are not. You'll have people approaching you simply because they think they can get money out of you. Those are not the kind of people you want to attract in your life.

• loool don't do that. they'll lose respect when they see you in real life

• Take a picture of yourself next to something expensive in the store and pretend you own it...

Or go to BnQ and take a picture of the cool modern living rooms and say its your house 😂😂

• Just don't. Nothing good will happen even if you do so.

• I think that's kinda stupid

What Guys Said 9

• Get some one dollar bills spread them out on a ground so they form your name. Zoom out and then say my name (insert name) I'm rich Biatch.

• Is it that important - Just be yourself

• Dress rel nice and put them on facebook wear gold rings and all

• How about you get off facebook and get a job?

• Um, your friends know you are broke.

• Ooor i could go in my backyard grab a shovel and say "working in the hot sun making that $$$$"

• Yeah, because that is how you look 'rich'.

• Take a picture in front of a randomer's ferrari.

• Kinda hard to find. Maybe i could go to dealership and find a car take a pic and say "just bought my new whip"

• take a selfie with Lamborghini

• Too easy! Just change your profile name to, 'Confused self-centered superficial materialistic lying douchebag'

• Get a few packs of tissues that resemble money of good quality and put stacks of it in the background of your profile picture on a desk or something, in such a way that it doesn't look purposeful. Aside from that I guess you could rent a car for a day or something and take pictures claiming you have it.