Have you ever played Doctor & Patient as a child? With whom did you play & How old were you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was about 8.
    And I played it with a boy who was a similar age on my home's front door step.
    The boy suggested that we play this game.
    He told me to lay down and he started checking me like a dr. would.
    My parents peeked from the front window and told me to come in side.
    I felt very uncomfortable playing this game.
    My parents told me don't let him play that game with me again.
    I didn't know about sex or think about it at this age.
    But as an adult looking back I can see the whole picture now.
    Shortly after,
    I found out that boy liked me.
    He also turned out to be a backstabbing person.

What Girls Said 4

• With my sister when we were little kids, even in the bath, looking back it was weird af but we can laugh about it.

• Yes I did. I was 4 and I played with a boy that was about 6, I was in the hospital and bored and one day he suggested to play this, we even took some doctor's stuffs haha Looking back it was funny af but now I could laugh at it. We never contact each other now..

• When I was really really little. My patients were usually my teddy bears

• i never did.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think so - I can't recall offhand

• I was six. I asked a girl a little bit older and a whole lot smarter than me if we could play doctor. She said sure, but could she be the doctor?

I said why not.

She said are you insured? I didn't know what insured was, so I said no.

She said ok, I'm going to save you a whole lot of time and money, because you'll be fucking dead before this ever happens.

• Absolutely! Still do in sexual role play and foreplay sex games. But yeah as early probably 5 or 6 with neighborhood girls. I was always the doctor and they the patients. I always insisted their ailments be stomach aches/stomach pains. As I said, I still engage in that when I have willing partners. Same roles. Same ailments.

• I was 10 years old i think and i did with my sister na my girl cousin.