Which DBZ character are you?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/norbertobriceno/which-dragon-ball-z-character-are-you#.oiM1xMkeV

I got GOKU!!!
You got: GOKU You’re super friggin’ strong, powerful, faster than the speed of light. You’re a beast and you’ll eat whatever the hell you want. You’re awesome. YOLO.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• OMG the DBZ days. wow.

You got: MASTER ROSHI
    It doesn’t matter what age you are, you feel like a BOSS. You don’t care what others think. You know what makes you happy and that’s all that matters.

LOL. well alright then. :P

• I've never watched it but this is what I got:

You got: Vegeta
    Screw everybody else, this is your show. You’re not afraid to step on people to prove you’re the best. You will claw, scratch, viciously defeat everyone who stands in your way of glory. You’re all that and then some.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-30713-1393369758-6.jpg
    Alright then xD

• Are you seriously telling me that you've never watched DBZ?

• Lol okay, I agree to disagree. All i would say to you is don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

• lol bro are you trying to convince her to watch DBZ?
      i do agree its the greatest show to have ever been made, but its not for everyone

• You got: YAMCHA
    You’re a lover, not a fighter. You’ve had your heart broken before, and you have the scars to prove it, but you hold your head high, chest out and move along. You do you.

• I'm pretty much exactly Chi-Chi and I love her <3

• Thats awesome!!
      Chi-Chi is amazing, she is strong, pure hearted, smart, and nurturing! oh and not to mention tough!

• @PiuBelloAmante The second I saw this questions I knew you were the one who posted it without even looking. :D

I got You got: Vegeta

• You got: CHIAOTZU
    Your charm lies in your child-like qualities. You can make people smile by just being yourself. Don’t worry about being the strongest. Your purpose is to boost morale. No matter how hard your day may be, keep smiling, because you have no idea how powerful that smile can be.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-21945-1393370143-18.jpg

Not surprised lol

• I never watched the show... but apparently I'm like this guy:

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-28501-1393370281-5.jpg

• You got: PICCOLO

You’re the epitome of a badass. You’re too cool for school, and you do not tolerate stupidity. EAT, SLEEP, CONQUER, MEDITATE, REPEAT… and you just don’t give a f***. Keep that attitude and you’ll go a long way.

• haha

You got: GOKU
    You’re super friggin’ strong, powerful, faster than the speed of light. You’re a beast and you’ll eat whatever the hell you want. You’re awesome. YOLO.

• Me = KRILLIN

• You got: BULMA

You’re unbelievably smart. Your can build a time machine better than Doc Brown. Science is your life, but you don’t preoccupy yourself with dirty work.

• BULMA IS HOT!!! lol
      bulma is super smart and awesome and my favorite girl in the series!

What Guys Said 11

• Score lol

You got: GOKU
    You’re super friggin’ strong, powerful, faster than the speed of light. You’re a beast and you’ll eat whatever the hell you want. You’re awesome.

• HELL YEAH WHERE NY NAMEKIANS AT?

You got: PICCOLO

• Haha I'm chiatzou. I know I butchered the name but yeah I'm a morale boosting, smiling always, team player.

• CHIAOTZU

Hahahaha I guess I won't be fighting that often xD

• Haha yeah! but everyone likes CHIAOTZU, Goku is hated by the strongest villains in the universe, and is always pressured to protect earth... sigh...

Your girl got Vegeta lol!

• LMAO!!! awww man that made me laugh... nah bro CHIAOTZU can still fuck shit up dont worry

• Hahaha I'll take the easier ones, I'll let my girl take the toughest ones, you know, cause of female empowerment right? ahahhaa I'm just kidding xD
      I'm just gonna hide for couple of days, just to be safe xD

• You got: GOHAN
    You’re unbelievably smart, you can turn Super Saiyan and you’re attractive both inside and out. Go out there, kick some ass and study hard.

• I got Gohan

• 1|1
  • The whole time I was thinking "please don't get Yamcha or Krillian don't get Yamcha or Krilian" and I ended up get CHIAOTZU... so i'm basically a useless sidekick ass cheerleader...
    :D :/ :( :'(

• I would take Yamaha over chiaotzu any day lol my bad but bruh
      Krill in is the shit

• Yeah, nothing like some android pussy make you feel sooo good lol!!
      And yamcha smashed out with bulma

• lol glad to see he won somehow after all those deaths

• You got: GOHAN

Hell yeah. :P

• I got Krillin

Better go buy some life insurance...

• You got: PICCOLO

I wanted to be Vegeta -_-