Do you find bald / shaved head guys attractive? Why?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Shaved head - YES!
    Balding - nope.

• Just like the rock!

• yea if a guy has a good skull and is thining hair best bet is to go bald

• i meant go shave LOL

What Guys Said 5

• I think there are a few guys who are bald that look very good with it... just like there are some women who look good with very short hair. But honestly, in my personal opinion most bald guys don't look that good. But I also know it's not always their choice, so it's not like I'm laughing about them or something like that. It can be very tough for guys to realize that they are losing their hair.

• yea very tough for women as well

• Probably gets a bit of respect from the guys but I don't see it being popular with the girls.

• I can see some men shave their head when they are balding as it's better than having hair around with an empty centred.

• Well at least it ain't a trump

• There are really few guys who is bald and sexy. Have you ever seen a bald alpha male? But there are hundreds of alpha which is not bald.

Half or full; less or more, baldness catches almost every male. That's what eventually gonna happen. Hope you dont date or marry with a man for his hair and handsomeness, because he probably will lose one.

• The only attractive bald / shaved head guy I can think of is the rock. Can't think of anyone else...

• I am biased here but as you said the trend now for men who are going bald is to shave it down to a number 1 or 2 ( mms on length ) - It really isn't a case of being attractive or not it is just a case of the alternative being
    http://i.stack.imgur.com/uFJwW.jpg

• Depends on the girls some girls like some done dont

What Girls Said 6

• No. It's a turn off for me. I love hair.

• personally i don't

• I think it really brings out a guy's bone structure and helps them look handsomer

• Not really but some can be..

• No. I like the look and feeling of hair. Plus, a shaved guy would remind me too much of my dad. Yikes.

• To me, it's not attractive