How come women are so bad at driving in general?

I have honestly yet to meet a woman who is good at driving, most are very clumsy and dangerous at it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there are bad drivers of both genders

What Girls Said 7

• You are full of yourself and you just want to cause trouble on here. Do everyone a favor and shut up.

• I have noticed that there are a lot of unskilled women drivers, but that also applies to men as well. I consider myself a decent driver, although I do not think that I am flawless or void of making mistakes.
    It all boils down to common sense, as that is basically what driving is. If you don't have a reasonable amount of it, you're not going to be a good driver.

• Whoa I'm not a bad driver. Parking is a little questionable, but I drive so well I could probably be the next main character in the fast and furious franchise lol.

• I've seen quite a bit of dangerous male drivers as well. Some women can be bad at it but some men can be just as terrible at it.

• Women are better! What are you talking about

• First of all, I am a great driver. Smooth and skillful. Even in dangerious situation. Second of all assuming shit makes you an ignorant fool.

How come asker like assuming dumb shit?

What Guys Said 5

• Just a stereotype. My mom is an excellent driver. She has the perfect mix of driving carefully and watching out for others and, at the same time, having a certain amount of assertiveness. She also has a good sense of orientation and doesn't freak out in complicated traffic situations. I don't think I know a better driver than her... even my dad isn't as good and he drives very decently.

• They aren't really bad drivers just really controlling and paranoid when they are in the drivers seat.

• The patriarchy makes cars that are physically designed for a man's body. If the car companies weren't so shortsighted and greedy there would be way less crashes

• Because women have worse spatial thinking and are generally more fearful resulting in a more insecure drivnig.

Men on the other hand sometimes take too much risk and drive more and thus have similar high crash-rates statistically

• 0|0