Is it just me or are blonde girls overrated?

It seems that everyone obsesses over blonde chicks and although some blonde chicks are hot i think other girls are generally more attractive to me

Most Helpful Girl

• I think all hair colors are overrated, except for maybe the crazy unnatural ones like purple or green. People are just hyped about their preferences in general. I've seen an equal amount of people scream about redheads and brunettes, compared to the amount of people screaming about blondes. In recent years I'd actually argue that people are way more hyped about redheads and brunettes than blondes. I've seen more people nowadays complain about how blonde hair looks dull and washed out. Whereas brunette hair looks more sophisticated and red hair looks sexy and fiery.

What Girls Said 8

• Naturally blond girls usually look good but most blond girls are fake. They are a different colour and dye their hair blond cause they think it makes them look cool. When your hair colour is not natural - it doesn't look that good.

• It depends, I have blond hair but I don't think of myself as more attractive than my friends. I like my hair but I would also like to have red or black hair. Most guys find me attractive for many reasons but no, it is not all about the hair color. Also to answer your question, yes blond hair is overrated.

• I don't know. Blondes are hot

• Ok good 4 u

• As a natural brunette (currently purple) I'd like to think this is true

• I dunno.. I'm a brunette. I've never really been a fan of light hair, either.

• I guess we are even though the majority of men claim they prefer brunettes...

• I agree with you.

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, blonde girls are seriously overrated. I'm much more attracted to brunettes. In my opinion, the blonde hair usually makes a girls features look washed out. But some girls are just attractive enough that it doesn't matter.

But it really grinds my gears that blonde girls are all the hype, but nobody has ever liked blonde GUYS.

• Nope I agree, blonds are over rated.

I'll take a green eyed red head over a blond any day of the week.

• A lot of guys prefer girls with different colour hair

• There aren't many blonds in my country. And as human beings, what's rare is what we call attractive. So if i'm walking down the street and i see a blonde, she will immediately catch my attention.

• well maybe I'm not into blondes because all i see is blondes all the time but i think the media pushes blondes as the hottest around the world and i don't agree

• And here's an other example that proves that we tend to like and want what we can't have or what is rare. Maybe the media pushes blondes as the hottest because there are far more brunettes in the world than blondes. Google it.

• It's not just you. I think I just got burnt out seeing them. I've always preferred the sultry Brunettes anyway.

• Definitely overrated , most of the girls I like have dark hair

• Porn created this notion

• I think it's actually because blonde hair stands out more or something but I'm not sure. But I'm sure there's science behind it. Maybe do some research. I doubt its porn. Most porn stars are brunettes and porn doesn't tell you that blonde is great or anything.

• I love petite little blondes. Especially the vivacious lively ones.