What's the best way to destroy girl's egos?

A lot of girls these days, especially around my age have really inflated egos of themselves. Simply put, they think they're the best and everything revolves around them and that they can get whatever they want. So I was thinking... what is a good way to completely shut down the big egos of chicks?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I may be 13, but I hate these types of girls. There isn't a exact way to destroy a girls ego, but what I do is not pay attention to them! If they realize that they aren't getting the attention/association they desire, they will slowly realize the way they are acting. In your situation, just don't associate with her. If she sees that nobody is associating with her, she'll think twice before she says another insulting thing. REMEMBER: This is a slow process, because your practically changing the way the girl thinks.

• Well I think it's best deal with such girls the same as I deal with guys who have big ego's which is to not give them so much attention and focus. You can't really "destroy" someone's ego as they think they're amazing as it so just don't reward them with your time. Why waste energy and time on someone who has a bad personality.

• Simple, you don't. You can't change a person who doesn't want to change and destroying their ego would require putting them down and that's not a good idea. So, try to stay away from those girls and look for the ones that aren't like that. Because, not all girls are like that. So, just focus on the ones that aren't self entitled or think they're Gods gift to men. It may not seem like it, but humble down earth girls do exist. I promise, you just have to look hard to find one but they do exist.

• ignore them or tell them those pants make her ass look huge
    you can also say, no thanks I don't date girls, I date women

• what is your problem dude? why dont you destroy your nonsense.. this is the 2nd question about the egos..

• what?

• in my town so many girls got big ego all this social media seems like it's giving fake self esteem.

• best way is to ignore them...

• girl: ''is it in?''
    Boy: ''I'm not sure...''

sorry , for real now, '' hey I tought only guys have mustaches''
    ''why is there a face on your make up?''
    ''I like shy girls''
    ''hey beautiful, *girl turns around* oh no nevermind''
    But these are really mean, I guess that girls just pretend to be arrogant, so they can not be hurt by insecurity, feeling insecure is one of the worst feelings.

• Just ignore them. Once they see how you don't respond to them, they'll automatically think that there's something wrong with them

• FINALLY, someone said it. I have hurt a lot of egos from girls and the best way to do it is give them the reality of themselves. If you are Rihanna, keep going. If you are not, please sit to the left and continue life without giving yourself so much attention.

• Ignore them.

• Why wouldn't you just stay away from someone if you don't like their ego?

It just seems kind of mean to purposely try to put someone down. o_e

• Don't try and put people down, man, that's not cool.

• Ignore them :)

• Beat it out of them

What Guys Said 15

• Well the reason girls have those inflated egos is because guys shower them with praise and compliments. When you're praised that heavily by an entire group of people then an large ego is bound to form. The same goes for male players. They have huge egos because girls constantly drop their pants for them at the drop of a dime, which reinforce his idea that he's great.

If you want to lower a girls ego then the best way is to treat her like a Plain Jane. When you talk to her, speak to her like your above her or at least in a way that signify that she's no different from anybody.

• Totally agree so many girls are stupid they shouldn't do to this : ""shower them with praise and compliments.""

• Wait for them to grow up. Life will destroy anyone's ego sooner or later.

• Not a worthwhile pursuit my friend , there must be more positive things you can do with your life

• And why would you want to do that? So what if they have big egos - how does that affect you? If you around trying to bring people down, you're a bigger arsehole than they are.

• How about just leaving them alone and ignoring them?

• Tell her she has small boobs and make fun of her cuz of it. It will certainly make self conscious, even if she doesn't show it.

• Let them have inflated egos, don't bother about it. You turn into a misogynist when you make it a goal to destroy a girl's ego. Instead look for someone who is down to earth.

• Who cares if they have big efos, that is there problem that being said, usually saying they are ugly or have a shitty ass or boobs will ruin them. Dont do it, thats like a last option ok.

• Flat chest
    No azz
    No SMEXY curvies 👙

• attack her emotions... make fun of her clothes, hair... don't pay her any attention.

It will get to her. Girls need acceptance they need to feel good, making her feel like shiit will make her go depressed.

• "Honestly I don't see what makes you so great."

• the best way to combat that is to simply ignore them.

• Insult a physical feature of theirs that they are insecure about.
    It kind of obliterates any ego they would have at that moment. But it's pretty mean to do so, though.

• The best show of power a man can perform over a women is simply to leave. Show them that they are not worth your time and you have better, more available, options.

• Politely tell her ways on how to loose weight, give her advice on how to look better. Do all these in a polite and mannered way, feel "sorry", that would drive her nuts :D because if you troll her too obviously then she'll switch to defense mode and you lost the battle.

• I mean she'll ignore your words