Is Turkish a difficult language?

I wanna learn to Turkish. I am German and I love Turkish man. Is it a difficult language?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it isn't. Trust me, Turkish is a very different language than other germanic languages, if you know only English and German, you might have problem, but, turkish is a very logical language with very few exceptions, it's all about rules.

What Guys Said 6

• You could look at turkish version of GaG
    http://www.kizlarsoruyor.com

• It is more difficult than English ot German; in many ways... English and German have less rules than Turkish ;) I hope you can learn it in a short time...

• Thank you for good comments for my country. Actually Turkish not difficult I think but maybe some people seems difficult.

• I'm Turkish. I can help you if you want.

• Easiest way to learn a language is to go to a country where it's spoken natively.

You are in Germany, so, perfect! :D

• Easy to speak hard to write

What Girls Said 2

• It seems like it would be really difficult to learn. I struggled just trying to learn Spanish. Lol But if you really want to learn then you have to start somewhere. I'm sure if you stick with it, you'll be able to learn it with time. I think the best way to learn a language is to hear it being spoken, so you can study the language but also watch youtube videos of people speaking Turkish along with subtitles in your native language. That could help.

• Yes it's difficult (I know Turkish), because it's mixed language with other languages, some word from france, English, arabic and some of them are unique. And few words contain so many meanings.