Is it just me or is proper grammar extremely attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• If a girl was not good at grammar it would be fine with me. I would love her for her kind and good heart not how good her grammar is. If she wanted help to improve her grammar I would help her.

• people are different, a lot of people at least prefer proper grammar and some people don't mind when others type like a teenage hipster.

• I think lazy spelling and overusing abbreviations (jk, lol, tbh, yw etcetera) is way more of a turn-off than imperfect grammar. Depending on the language, grammar can be quite a difficult thing to master. More so than spelling.

• I hate it when people get their and there mixed up among'st other things or they use abbreviations but wrong words just annoy me. It's not difficult to learn the right ones either

• It's just you.

• I still do

• Just you 😂

• Maybe just a bit 😊 A girl carrying herself intelligently is definitely "a good thing", in any event

• Proper grammar is a sign of good education, therefore it's definitely a good trait, but I wouldn't call it attractive. However, bad grammar is a turn off.

• I think it is, yeah.

• Probably just you

• Proper grammar is a rare thing.

Dylsexia seems common

rlv.zcache.com/...fb8f0ea60cd470bbec_804gs_324.jpg

What Girls Said 7