Who else thinks thigh gaps are damn sexy? Girls, how many hot dogs can you fit in your thigh gap?

Everyone knows you gotta have a thigh gap to be considered sexy these days. So how about it ladies? How big is your thigh gap? Post pics and let us see those sexy thigh gaps!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 7

• i dont think thats real, guys being obsessed with gaps. i think thats something a magazine made up for women to obsess over.

heck i remember in high school guys used to joke that gaps meant a girl was loose or blown out so it used to even be an insult.

personally i notice inner thighs like i notice ears or something... they kind of have something more interesting between them :/

but i think posts like this are damaging too. you shouldn't insult the unattainable body for anothers benefit because their bodies are valid too. all bodies are valid. my dick is very, very small for example. thats very unpopular with girls. do i want more girls to treat me like im valid? of course, i want that very badly. but i dont what a girl whos like "oh man your small dick is so much better that a bigger one. i hate those" because that means if i had a different body the real me would cease to matter to this girl and she wouldn't treat me right.

• It honestly should not matter if the girl has a gap between her thighs. I could care less. I would not break up with girl just because she did or di not have a thigh gap

• Yeah, a thigh gap is sexy, but only if the legs (and the rest of the woman) aren't too thin. All of the legs above are too thin -- not attractive.

The most attractive? A fit girl with an appetite who'll eat good food with me.

• Thigh gaps = too thin in my opinion..

• I hate thigh gaps, is not natural and weird looking

• This is almost gross for me, i want meat for god sake !