Who twerks better black girls or white girls?

i can't choose tbh

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh. Well honestly, dont use a stereotype like that. Any race could twerk. Just depends on how much twerking skill a girl has.

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 10

• You already have that answer in your head. You're just going to wait until someone writes option 2 in the most creative/funny way possible and give them MHO anyway. This argument was settled before it began.

• lol fam ya gone crazy how was this argument settled b4?

• It was settled in your head, dude. And I meant option 1 (black girls) in my post. You know the answer, you just want to hear it.

I'm not being hostile, just sayin'.

• nope its not settled fam

• does it matter? It is ugly anyway

• I think it is a silly dance personally

• I think everyone loses that contest.

• It's too ratchet for my taste.

• I'd rather see a white girl do it, so it doesn't matter to me who does it better.

• White girls in my opinion

• Anyone with a big butt can twerk, dude.

• I ain't worried about her twerking. I'm more worried about if she can pop it on my dick lol.

• And dude in your picture look like a big, fat, cockroach.

• fam wot.. u messing with me? fam dont say that ain't fam? respect me!! im sexy af, you get me fam?

• Haha.

• From watching the top end of twerking abilities on WSHH, both can do it equally well!