Guys, have you ever thought of dating a trumpet player?

Reasons why you should
1. they can give better blow jobs because there used to blowing
2. They used to holding there breath for a lone time and there used to blowing a lot.
3. They have dirty minds and there not afraid to show it.
4. Because trumpet people are the best

5. We can blow, tongue and finger all at the same time

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually I never thought about it. Interesting reasons you presented...

• And I'm only 15 and I give good reasons to date me already😉

• haha, I almost believed this joke xD

• Im funny when I'm running off of two hours of sleep

What Guys Said 19

• You sound stupid. If instrument choices are why you should date people, then every girl should date a guy in orchestra. We're great with our fingers, can stand a lot of stuff, used to blood in some cases, and can easily stand high pitched squealing (thanks to my section, the violins).

Orchestra people are also just crazy. Oh, yes. We look boring as fuck. The most boring ones are the most interesting classes, believe me.

• Believe me, there is no advantage because a person plays a wind instrument.

• Blowjobs are not really about 'blowing' so you are pretty much off base there to start.

If you are doing it right, its more about sucking than blowing.

• I was reading some strip club stories (don't ask why lol), and I read that this one guy said to the girl "can I get a blow job even though I'm not paying for extras", to make her customer happy, she SAID yes, so she went down on him, and blew some air on his pants near his crotch, she said ok all done. He says "wait that's it, I didn't feel anything" so she says "well you asked me I give you a BLOW job" lol

• To give you*

• I've thought of when a guy ask for a blow job giving him a blow dryer and be like her you can do it yourself just to be a bitch

• 0|0
  • 1. Blow jobs don't actually require blowing... you're not trying to create a balloon animal.

2. again... blowing... not so much

3. Just no

4. Flutes ftw

• The floutists were always the hottest girls, although we did have some pretty hot trumpeters. This one trumpet girl, our sophomore year, was wearing the shortest skirt one day, and my friend, who plays and sat next to her, said he couldn't stop getting a turned in front because she couldn't cross her legs, to play. During marchin band, she was an archetype (dance team) but for orchestral band, she played. Man was she hot. I play clarinet

• You're supposed to dress for success*, God I hate typing on the iPhone

• I've worn a skirt to practice and I sat in my chair pulled it up because I had shorts underneath it and me and my guy trumpet player friend told dirty jokes and pickup lines to each other and we sang are part instead of playing it are band teacher was pissed it was so funny she threw a pencil at him but not me lol😂😂😂

• It would had meant something to me if you weren't a trumpet player.

It became a biased point of view once you said the word 'We'

• Every qa is biased in some shape or form, they're writing about their own life, so they're looking for answers related to them

• Not necesssarily , If i am asking about gay rights, does not make me a homosexual.

• Haha no, triangle bell players give the best blowjob. Also triangle bell solo beats all music ever made.

• What are the going to play the triangle when your getting your blow job?😂😂😂

• Add some 14 year olds to that list I know some horny ones l

• So be it

• Never thought of this! Thank you for enlightening me. I will keep it in mind.

• I'm heee to mame sure guys know this shit and I also play trumpet so lol

• I've heard playing the trumpet can make you very thirsty.

Now I know it's true.

• I'm sold. Now I only need to find one :P

• You don't understand how oral sex works and I'm glad

• I could look it up or as a girl who's in my class lol

• And yet you say you have a boyfriend, are you reuse you're "naughty"

• Wow, now I'm sad my school has no trumpet players that are girls. Could you direct me to one? :)

• I'm a girl trumpet player lol but I'm taken

• And in my trumpet group I'm the only girl and im in charge

• Congrats. I play double bass and I'm leader of my section at school , that's just because I'm the only person in the bass section.

• I have thought about saxophone player but not trumpet player

• Trumpets better

• Its only because I play trumpet lol I'm playing it right now tbh lol

• Make some nice sound please

• i dated a sax player once, she gave good blowjobs, so i would date a trumpet player ;)

• You go, girl! ;)

• mmm, sounds kinky

• you are the smartest person i know!

• And I'm only 15😏

• thats messed up

• I've also had a 21 year old flirt with me and an 18 year old called me sexy and then asked me out I look older then I am though so

• Funny, they say the same things about clarinet players

• Except with the first one, it'd be that they use their tongues well for eating

• A funny thing to say is I will lick you like I lick my reeds

• Blow job have no actual blowing dig get a bj from a sword swallower once that was pretty epic