Guys, What matters more when it comes to butts: Size or Shape?

Does a big butt matter more or a shapley smaller butt?

• Size
    19% (14)
  • Shape
    81% (59)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Shape matters way way more than size.

• why?

• Well a good shape can make a girls ass look good no matter what size it is. The size of her ass can not make her ass look good if she has no shape.

• Don't get me wrong size does come into it to but no where near as important as shape but both size and shape do make for the perfect ass.

What Guys Said 22

• I believe neither matters because if the woman is wondering if their butt shape of size or feel matters to a male or not then she is not exactly comfortable with herself or the people around her. It should not matter really, but if it really does matter to her then who is anyone to say that she can not work to improve her shape or size. Moral of the story, does a big butt or a shaped/smaller butt matter to YOU?

• SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU POLITICALLY CORRECT FAGGOT! Tell it how it is you pussy. THEN tell her it ultimately matters what she thinks. Jeeeeez. Who comes into a question and goes, "No. No. That's not the question you wanted to ask."

• Boy you sure showed me! (sarcasm) -_-

• SIze is important to me... I like em small mostly

• Shape for sure! My girlfriend, admittedly, has a smaller sized butt, but it is shaped so perfectly that I absolutely love it! I see girls with good asses, big, round, but none of them compare to my SO's in my eyes.

• why does a small ass seem more attractive to you?
      because it is your gf's ass?

• Mostly because it's attached to my girlfriend, yes. Also I don't like an ass to seem out of place. To me it's weird to see a skinny chick with a huge ass. Smaller to medium is perfect as long as it has shape.

• I agree with this. My girlfriend butt is perfect to me, absolute God gift to the world in my eyes. It's got a great shape 😍. I see other girls with nice butts to but they just don't compare also in my eyes.

• this was confusing because i like butts that are on big girls you know the... triangle butts. the going down a hill butts, the hey you stand up you sit down oo much butts usually on teacher i love those and when you touch them they can't feel it i do it to my teacher all the time

But a shape is good too i like to be able to show off my girlfriend to people as long as she has no interest in them.. you know show them her shape tease them etc

• i prefer a smaller butt. I don't even care if it's shapely - though that is a nice perk, if it is.

• Shape !!!

Besides having a nice shape requires the right size too... otherwise there won't be a nice shape

• I think they're both pretty important, but shape, to me, is more important.

• why do you say shape?

• It's a bit like this. Suppose you're ordering a pizza. If you could choose to have a really big pizza but not choose the toppings or exactly the toppings you wanted, but not the size, then which is more important? If you get a really big pizza, but it's covered in a topping you don't like at all, you've just got a lot of something you don't really like. However, if it's really small, but it's a topping you like, it's at least still the topping you like. But one the size you want AND with the toppings you want is best. Shape is one of the things that look more visually appealing. However, the size is one of those things that, if it's already appealing, then having more of it would be more appealing (typically speaking unless someone liked it a smaller size). It's kind of like that.

• Shape no doubt

• Shape for sure.

• just saying, size yes but! i like small tight size so =) don't think big is all that matters

• how about A big shapely butt? but honestly shape matter more I've seem so gross bit asses on girls

• Shape. I don't want a waist I can't wrap my hands around.

• Shape matters the most... but size and shape make a perfect combo

• so a small round butt is more attractive?

• round butt is generally more attractive, regardless of size

• Lol size by miles

• size don't mean squat if you can't squeeze it.

• Tbh I don't care about that stuff

• Aaaaasaa its smell

• I'd prefer she have something in the middle... A nice size, and a nice shape. A nice peach-shape that's a decent size. Not flat or so huge my hand disappears in her backside, but definitely enough that my fingers sink into her backside.

• But size comes with shape.

• Smaller shapelier for sure. Smaller is easier to clean better and keep cleaner. Less sweaty and easier to get to the more sensitive parts. Couple that with slim thighs and obsession with hygiene and you end up with my kind of girl! As long as she's Asian, that is.

• Shape. I've seen some small butts with nice firm shapes to them that looked great. Typically a girl has to have a medium size butt for me though.

• quality over quantity definitely.

• Why?

• There is such a thing as too much of a good thing. I'm sure you like tall guys but 7 feet would be too tall right?