Guys, what do you think of amber eyes?

Do you think they're pretty? Would you go out with a girl who has amber eyes?

Guys, what do you think of amber eyes?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• They are among one of the rarest and in my opinion one of the most beautiful eye colors out there, they always remind me of wolves eyes and the wolf is my favorite animal.

What Guys Said 15

• I don't care much about eye color. I just like girls with lively, kind, shiny eyes ya know? But when i think about it, I'd rather her have anything besides brown, since they are usually bland and lifeless.

But yeah, amber is fine with me. So is grey. Or blue. Or green. And brown is ok as long as they are bright and lively.

• You would need to be extremely shallow is you choose or reject a girl based on the color of her eyes. Personally I don't care about the color of the eyes. It's not like she is better because of a specific color.

• They're beautiful but I don't think an eye is just beautiful because of it's color though. I've seen the regular dark brown eyes that are just as captivating.

• Oh yes very pretty indeed! 😍

• They are unique

• I think they look cool

• My precious...

• I like them as much as any other color

• Well... they r rare

But looks good
    N coincidentally , I have them :-)

• I like blue and green eyes more, cause they're rare amongst my race...

• Aye, they're kinda like mine, (my eyes are hazel/gold) I think they're pretty.

• Who's Amber and why does this girl have her eyes?

• Very, very, very pretty

• you the descendant of a the bloodline , where 1 or a few ancestors (apes) were gentically mutated into a lycan by alien species lycanthrope, aka -werewolfes

• They look very warm and kind.