Is the Weeknd gay?

My boyfriend recently told me that he's into the Weeknd. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I felt funny about that. My boyfriend loves the truthfulness about the hard life. Anyway I'm sure I'm worried for nothing, but what do u all think about the Weeknd?

119

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait... this is a person we're talking about?

• A singer

• I really appreciate u

• He acts and looks very gay to me so watch out!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love his music...

No he's not gay

• Oh thank heavens

• So Update
      It's Seems That My Internet Info Was All WRONG. The Weekend Is NOT Gay. Maybe Bi. He Is Suppositly Smooching It Up With Selene Gomez And Just Broke Up With Some Model. Chick.

• @sjohnso4 guys cover their gayness all the time y dating women because they are scared of society! It happens everyday, trust me... continue to watch him & his mannerisms!

What Guys Said 8

• SMH... I don't know who or what that even is.

All I know is that IT'S Friday BITCHES! !! And the "actual Weekend" is upon us.

• I don't get it? Some people just live for the weekend since that's the only free time we get

• No I don't think the Weeknd is gay, but I must admit he got some very good songs. "The Hills" is by far my favorite song of his.

• My boyfriend likes that one too.

• i think he is so overrated all his songs sound the same, and i want to cut his hair :/

• Lol i want to cut his hair too

• AGREED!!!

Am I the only one who doesn't like "Can't Feel my face"? :|

• @PurpleTeardrops it's alright I mean he is good
      Just... I don't get all they hype lol 😄

And I am ehhh about that sound too... It's just like any other song tbh 😶

• am I missing something? the weekend as in Friday through Sunday?

• Hrs got some solid songs. My favorite is real life

• You're overreacting. It's an artist. Art transcends socially conditioned fear and ignorance.

• The Weeknd is far from gay and guys listening to The Weeknd aren't gay either... necessarily.

What Girls Said 10

• The Weeknd himself is not gay but I think he is a thot like listen to the lyrics of (The Weehend's -The hills) really good. I totally love his music though.

• My boyfriend likes that song.. that's the first one of the Weeknd that he told me to listen to.

• I think the Weeknd has pretty good songs. They all sound pretty similar but they're not the type that get annoying when you listen to them too much on end so...
    I don't know if he's gay but it wouldn't change whether or not I enjoy his music, regardless.

Why do you feel funny about your boyfriend liking the Weeknd?

• Whoa whoa that's the mysterious boyfriend!

• @Ihav2fart
      hahah always room for improvement! Plus this is a forum, it's the internet. It's all fair game.

@Asker
      A guy liking doggy is in no way correlated with him possibly being gay. A lot of guys like that position because they can move as fast as they want, go as deep as they want, etc.. It's sort of a position that also puts them in complete control. Hell, my boyfriend loves several variations of doggy, usually throwing in an ass slap or two as well. Do I think that makes him gay?
      Not in the slightest.

• I understand

• Love his voice and songs! <3
    Now to answer your question according to the internet he's either gay or bisexual but seriously, how big is the chance your boyfriend is ever gonna meet him, they both fall in love and he breaks up with you for him? 😅 really I think celebrity crushes are definitely the most harmless!

• I'm not entirely sure what you are asking here...

But I think the weeknd is alright, can do catchy songs that's for sure.

• I love the weeknd... his musics fun to have sex too.
    does it matter if he's gay or not?

• Well i think the whole reason i was questioning his sexual orientation is because i read somewhere that he was sexually abused as a young person. Some people have serious repercussions from stuff like that and question their own sexuality or identify themselves as gay because they can't get certain acts that they were forced to perform out of their head... Sad...

• No haha, have you listened to their songs?

• Barely. I'm not a fan

• Well one of the most popular ones right now is about fucking girls, so I think your boyfriend is fine.

• they are great !

• Doesn't "he's into the Weeknd" just mean your boyfriend likes his music? That's doesn't particularly mean he's gay.

• I don't know why you think he's gay.

Even if he was, which he isn't, there's nothing weird about your boyfriend enjoying his music.

Actually from what I hear his music isn't about the hard life. He actually seems like a spoiled kid who never had to go through much struggle if anything. His music mostly about sex, drugs, partying, and women.

• Is that so? ... that makes sense.