What body do you find attractive? and what do you consider fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the body type of the girl that i like. But, I don't like her because of her body type. I started liking her when it was super cold so, I didn't even know exactly how her body looked. When the weather warmed up, I found that she was a lot thicker than I thought (I thought she was very skinny, I guess it was because she was usually wearing black so it was an optical illusion), so when I found out she was on the thicker side, I decided I don't like her anymore. Lol, just kidding. It didn't change the way I felt about her one bit. And, I still do think she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like small waists. The closest to that is the second one. For myself, I consider the last one as fat. Meaning if I had her body, I would want to lose weight. But if other people have that body, I don't really care. I wouldn't tell them they're fat.

What Guys Said 7

• The last image has a somewhat fat woman. If she could lose a little weight then she would be just fine.
    The girl with a polkadot bikini and the one with the b&w striped bikini are thin, but in a healthy kinda way.
    The one in black is getting too thin.
    The one in purple has nearly no hip lol
    The others are too thin, its actually concerning

• I like the smaller waste with the not so large breasts... just my preference. However, not so skinny that there is not anything to grab onto.

• All very sexy except for the last woman in the black bikini

• Fifth attractive...

• The fifth but they're not really fat at all

• 2nd row, 2nd column. Best.

• If she had a pretty face and I loved her, I could actually still be attracted to the bottom right. The top and middle left are actually less attractive than bottom right.

• @areyouladygo Cause the "fat" girl is actually more on the heavy side of "thick", which can still be attractive. You can see she actually has curves underneath the extra pounds, but the two on the left are really boxy looking, I don't like bony girls.

What Girls Said 5