Do you need computer glasses?

This would mainly be for gamers or people who work with computers a lot.
Do you need computer glasses?

• Yes the screen is killing me!
  • sometimes it would be nice
  • My screen doesn't bother me
  • I don't use the computer that often
  • I use my cell more than my pc
I already use f. lux and for me the computer screen doesn't bother me. Though my boyfriend even with the screen really dimmed. It still murders his eyes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont, i have been using computers all my life so my eyes are used to it. For those that do but dont have them yet you may want to try a program called flux.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• No, my computer screen does not bother me. Also my computers screen automatically senses the light level in the room and adjusts the brightness to suit.

• I have terrible eyesight. I've been using contacts for the past 3 months, though. It was hard at first because the muscles in my eyes were used to straining when I had glasses on, I had to learn how to relax my eye muscles when I used contacts for League of Legends. Took about two months, now I'm used to gaming with them. I like contacts a lot better than glasses now.

I used to use a program called f. lux to give a screen darkening effect, but it makes the screen too red for me... I haven't used it for a couple of months now.

• I can't wear contacts for to long. They dry out really fast for me. :(

I use f. lux right now.

• I'll give them a try and see if they don't dry super fast on me. Yes it was helpful ^^

• Made a typo in my fourth to last response... zzzzz Each pair lasts much longer* than one month for me... Glad I was helpful, and if they are terrible for you, you can come back to this post and blame me for everything, LOL.

• I wear eyeglasses due to being nearsighted, so I don't need those! :-D

• Over a period of months, my vision will slightly blur due to computer use, then I wear my glasses for an hour and I'm back to 20/20.

• These things exist I WILL BUY ONE RIGHT AWAY damn I needed this 😂😂😂

• I should...

• If they work, I could use a pair.
    I work on computer for a living.

• nope, over 20 years of intense training, don't need something like that :P

What Girls Said 2

• I think I might need them some days.

• Nah, I don't really need them.