Is it weird that I find heavily tattooed guys attractive?

Like I can't stop staring at this guys hotness. He even has tattoos on his eyelids.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Well, I like tattoos as well, but that dude is a bit too much :S It's certainly not weird, I can see the appeal.

• Hey you like what you like man.

• hahah! I find that adorable!!!

• No that's not unusual. A large mass of the female and male population are VERY attracted to people who are heavily tattoo'd. It's like... how people are attracted to mystery, darkness, vampires. It's just thing, no one can really explain it.

• So so unappealing to me. I'm sure he's very nice but if I ever tried to kiss him I'd get distracted lol

• I don't see anything wrong with that. If you're straight you can be attracted to guys as long as it's not a sexual attraction, and if you're gay or bi there's absolutely nothing wrong

• I don't think it's weird. Everyone has preferences.

• Nah, it's not weird. It's just a preference.

• oh god. it hurts to look at him

• no it's not weird, I love tatted guys so much, just tatted people in general😩 I find them so interesting, like there's so much meaning to most people's tats & not to mention how incredibly nice they are. I get disgusted by how much hate they get because of meaningful tattoos.

• Well this guy doesn't exactly have meaningful tattoos haha. He tattooed on himself "Follow @satan on Instagram"

• It doesn't even have to be meaningful, it's just so beautiful to me.

What Guys Said 5

• There is nothing wrong with that. The guy has got some pretty cool tattoos

• Ehh I don't find heavily tattooed people very attractive, but I mean everyone has their preferences.

• That's the ghost that tried to eat me in Mario...

• Its only weird if you are straight

• you need Jesus homie